Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Health Concern for medicals

I was diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease when I was 15 and was getting injections every 21 days since then. Last year I changed doctor and she switched me to oral medicine. She also found out na possible may congenital disease specifically bicuspid aortic valve. Need ko pa further testing sa November sched. Regardless of the results, no changes in the management and I'm even allowed to get pregnant even with my condition. Sabi ni doc i don't need any surgery for now and I live a normal life. Though, progressive kasi sya in nature kaya need to go to my doc every 6 months. No other health concerns as I do regular labs. Will this affect my application? Kasi sayang if I'll start tapos sa health assessment ma deny ako

I will be consulting an immig lawyer next week pero wanted to know your thoughts. I’ve spoken to some people here with the same concern pero kasi nakapag surgery/treat na sila prior to applying kaya siguro no issue sa medical.

MACINOZ2023