Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Do I have to inform the DIAC if I change address before marriage?

venjvenj SydneyPosts: 5Member
edited September 2013 in Other Migration Topic
Hi guys,
I have been browsing topics about changing address in Australia but i cannot find the right topic under PMV 300 visa. I am not sure if form 929 is the right form for me, I am already in Australia for nearly 2 months now under fiance visa, week after I arrive here we moved to a different house which is still in the same town.

Should I notify the DIAC about my new address? We are afraid that if we wont notify them it might affect our next application.

Sana may sumagot :(

TIA

x

Comments

• nfrondanfronda Perth
    @venj.. Yes as you are in a temporary visa and later on will need to apply PR, you need to inform DIAC about your change of address.. Yes form 929 is the form or you can call DIAC straight away.

06-01-11: Arrived Australia (457 visa dependent on my dad)
    28-05-12: Lodged RSMS 857 visa (seperate from my dad already)
    28-06-12: Done Medical check
    30-10-12: Submit AFP check
    07-11-12: Went home on a bridging visa B for holiday and wedding..:)
    12-01-13: CO allocated and nomination approved
    18-01-13: CO asked documents of my husband to be included on my application as migrating dependent..Thank u LORD!
    15-02-13: Husband completed all requirements (police check, medical, english requirements and joint statement)
    15-02-13: CO issued pre-grant letter instructing hubby to apply tourist visa to enter Australia in order our 857 visa to be granted.
    27-02-13: Hubby applied Subclass 676 tourist visa.
    06-03-13: Hubby's tourist visa approved.
    16-03-13: Hubby arrived Australia.
    18-03-13: Our RSMS 857 visa granted.. (nothing to ask more)

• venjvenj Sydney
    @nfronda Thank you so much you are very helpful i'll download the form now.

x