Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

CFO

Hello po, my partner and l are going back to Pinas for the holidays next month ( husband is Ozzie me Filipino). Question ko po sana (if may nakaranas na) is will we need to book a CFO webinar prior to departure back to AU?
I granted partner visa in 2022 and on processing for PR, been in Australia for almost 2 years na since then I haven’t return in the Philippines after granting my temporary residence visa.
My concern is do I need to register cfo upon returning to Australia?
Please advice po if may naka experience na nang ganito. Many thanks .

Comments

• missmirmomissmirmo Posts: 2Member

Same situation. Hindi naman po ako hinanapan ng CFO cert. Pero to be safe mas ma inam mag webinar po.

era222