Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Proof of ties for student

bbgirlbbgirl MandaluyongPosts: 224Member
edited October 2013 in Study and Training Visa
Hi all, need to know any proof of ties that I can submit sa Immi when I relodge my student visa. Na refuse kasi ako. My agent wanted me to submit a proof of employment/contract from a company that they will hire me when I finish my studies. Medyo alangin kung ganon. Parang napaka scripted diba?

Ang sabi lang sa refusal ko eh wala naman akong documents na binigay stating na I can go back to my previous employers. Parang ganon.

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
July 22 - Uni received my TOR
July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

Comments

• toeberries123toeberries123 Mandaluyong
    Hi all, need to know any proof of ties that I can submit sa Immi when I relodge my student visa. Na refuse kasi ako. My agent wanted me to submit a proof of employment/contract from a company that they will hire me when I finish my studies. Medyo alangin kung ganon. Parang napaka scripted diba?

Ang sabi lang sa refusal ko eh wala naman akong documents na binigay stating na I can go back to my previous employers. Parang ganon.

Ano ba ang nilagay mo dun sa question ng GTE? Sinabi mo ba na babalik ka sa previous employer mo?
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @toeberries123 no ang namention ko lang kasi na my plans after graduation is to go back here in the Phils make sure my son graduates and will "PROBABLY" apply on the same company on a higher position or in a telco company like Globe/Smart/PLDT, etc.

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• MileRapMileRap Posts: 8Member

Hi po, medyo may same case din po kami ganito rin po hinihingi sa amin ng aming agent na pwede namin i-provide kaya lang po nag-aalangan po kami na mabibigyan po kami ng company. Ano po ginawa ninyo para ma-grant po ulit kayo? Kung job offer po kaya from other company?

• lunarcatlunarcat Posts: 376Member

@MileRap said:
    Hi po, medyo may same case din po kami ganito rin po hinihingi sa amin ng aming agent na pwede namin i-provide kaya lang po nag-aalangan po kami na mabibigyan po kami ng company. Ano po ginawa ninyo para ma-grant po ulit kayo? Kung job offer po kaya from other company?

Most of the agents will help you in making GTE just like my experience. I created mine on my own, pinabasa ko sa agent ko then she revised it na mas convincing. Not sure gaano na kahigpit ang immigration ngayon kase mahigpit na sila nong I applied my SV two years ago. Better talk to your agent po as they know everything re immig and you can do your own research po. As they said, it's partnership talaga. They will help you sa docs niyo and you need to provide the docs that they're asking.

ANZSCO 261111 ICT Business Analyst | 189 - 75 | 190 (NSW) - 80 | 419 (NSW) - 90
    Oct 2019 - Started my journey to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί as a SV holder (Diploma and Adv. diploma of IT)
    Feb 2020 - Arrived in Au - Thank you Lord!
    Oct 2022 - Granted Visa TSS 482 (Medium stream)
    Jun 2023 - Start of my PR journey (Thank you, Lord para sa biyaya and opportunity!)
    15 June 2023 - Consulted IMES and Immi Visa
    22 June 2023 - Submitted all documents for ACS Skills Assessment
    05 July 2023 - Submitted additional doco to IMES
    27 July 2023 - Lodged ACS Assessment
    08 Sept 2023 - PTE (Proficient)
    25 Oct 2023 - Received ACS positive result after 13 weeks
    27 Oct 2023 - EOI Lodgement
    30 Oct 2023 - Corrected EOI for work experience claimed points
    --Waiting for pre-invite--

Salamat po! Opo marami rin po silang sinasuggest na way. Hinahanapan nga lang po nila kami kung makakaya naming i-provide po ang job offer letter from other company or recommemdation letter ng kasalukuyang employer (kaya lang alangan po kami medyo mahirap)

Iniisip na lang po namin yung first option na job offer letter naghahanap nga lang po kami ng format para kami na po sana magprovide para sa HR makikiusap na lang kami sa other company. Kahit medyo mahirap. πŸ˜…

• lunarcatlunarcat Posts: 376Member

@MileRap said:
    Salamat po! Opo marami rin po silang sinasuggest na way. Hinahanapan nga lang po nila kami kung makakaya naming i-provide po ang job offer letter from other company or recommemdation letter ng kasalukuyang employer (kaya lang alangan po kami medyo mahirap)

Iniisip na lang po namin yung first option na job offer letter naghahanap nga lang po kami ng format para kami na po sana magprovide para sa HR makikiusap na lang kami sa other company. Kahit medyo mahirap. πŸ˜…

I'm not sure if we're on the same page as you'd mentioned job offer letter. The discussion was all about GTE for student visa. Is it for job po? Not sure if companies offer job letter for sponsorship. Mostly school they'll offer letter together with the fees na need mo bayaran. And you'll give it back with them with payment receipt and signature niyo po para mabalik ang certificate of enrolment.

ANZSCO 261111 ICT Business Analyst | 189 - 75 | 190 (NSW) - 80 | 419 (NSW) - 90
    Oct 2019 - Started my journey to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί as a SV holder (Diploma and Adv. diploma of IT)
    Feb 2020 - Arrived in Au - Thank you Lord!
    Oct 2022 - Granted Visa TSS 482 (Medium stream)
    Jun 2023 - Start of my PR journey (Thank you, Lord para sa biyaya and opportunity!)
    15 June 2023 - Consulted IMES and Immi Visa
    22 June 2023 - Submitted all documents for ACS Skills Assessment
    05 July 2023 - Submitted additional doco to IMES
    27 July 2023 - Lodged ACS Assessment
    08 Sept 2023 - PTE (Proficient)
    25 Oct 2023 - Received ACS positive result after 13 weeks
    27 Oct 2023 - EOI Lodgement
    30 Oct 2023 - Corrected EOI for work experience claimed points
    --Waiting for pre-invite--

Suggest po kasi ng agency namin for strong home ties daw po wala po kasi kming property and business na magiging reason para bumalik ng Pinas po.