Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Change in facial feature after visa grant

hard2handlehard2handle MelbournePosts: 233Member
edited October 2013 in General

Hi All!

So we've been trying to find online for answers but can't seem to find one. My wife has a mole on her cheek and plans to have it removed before flying to Australia. It is a distinguishing facial mark but one that is not really visible in her passport picture. We also do not remember indicating such feature in any documents filed in relation with our application.

Any ideas if this will post any problems for her?

Thank you!

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    Have you consulted it to your CO?

Google for Everything !!!

• hard2handlehard2handle Melbourne

Hi, JCsantos!

We were informed by the CO that since our visa has already been granted, they will no longer handle further enquiries, that we may find answers in the DIAC website or correspond with them. Since we can't seem to find answers in DIAC nor Google. We thought of asking here first (in case someone undergone the same or have any idea) before we contact DIAC.

It is stated in Form 1022 that

"You do not have to notify the department of any changes in your circumstances that occurred:
    • after you were granted your visa (if you applied for your visa in Australia); or
    • after you have been immigration cleared (if you applied for your visa outside Australia).

Could this be it? We were searching for specific key words kasi.
  • carboycarboy Braddon
    @hard2handle looks like that's it. ;)
  • lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @hard2handle - siguro dala na lang kayo ng medical report or receipt ng procedure..
    para in case magtanong eh may proof kayo.. ;)

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

I guess so, too. Yes, we will bring a receipt/proof of procedure for documentation purposes. Thank you all! :)
  • carboycarboy Braddon
    @hard2handle , off topic, I think the dermatologist has the obligation to report the procedure done to the NBI. That is the practice as far as I know.

Ah really? Ok will ask. The doctor's my cousin anyway. Thank you for the heads up.