Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa Application Timeline

Comments

• exiaexia Sydney
    @jengrata - salamat po ng madami.

ANZSCO CODE 233211
    15 Sep 2013 Lodged
    21 Oct 2013 VISA Grant

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited June 2013
    @staycool - dito ako nag sesend nang inquiry . Hindi po to auto/quick reply kasi 2 days din sila naka reply. Please see below the reply of DIAC from the email address [email protected]. Baka call center to and these people who are responding are customer service reps.
    Please note that the medical results of your wife have been referred to the
    Health Operation Centre in Australia for review by a Medical officer of the
    Commonwealth, last 03 May 2013. Due to current backlogs with the Health
    Operations Centre deferred medicals are taking approximately 8 weeks (from
    date of referral) for a decision to be made.

Please note that immigration health criteria is a public interest criteria
    that applies to this visa application and so this is the reason why this
    visa application cannot be finalised until an immigration health assessment
    outcome has been received by this office.

ang di ko maintindihan, merong mga na allocate na ng CO before medicals. Meron ding nag medicals muna bago nag ka CO. Maybe different cases have different procedures din.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    @staycool - dito ako nag sesend nang inquiry . Hindi po to auto/quick reply kasi 2 days din sila naka reply. Please see below the reply of DIAC from the email address [email protected]. Baka call center to and these people who are responding are customer service reps.
    Please note that the medical results of your wife have been referred to the
    Health Operation Centre in Australia for review by a Medical officer of the
    Commonwealth, last 03 May 2013. Due to current backlogs with the Health
    Operations Centre deferred medicals are taking approximately 8 weeks (from
    date of referral) for a decision to be made.

Please note that immigration health criteria is a public interest criteria
    that applies to this visa application and so this is the reason why this
    visa application cannot be finalised until an immigration health assessment
    outcome has been received by this office.

@KG2 - ang di ko maintindihan, merong mga na allocate na ng CO before medicals. Meron ding nag medicals muna bago nag ka CO. Maybe different cases have different procedures din.
    Not sure how it goes with student visa but for immigrant visa kasi, you have the option to arrange for your medicals once you have lodged your application.

sa PR kasi meron tinatawag na initial entry deadline (IED) - this is usually 1 yr after your police clearance or medicals, whichever comes first. ang rationale why ang iba magpa medical after magka-CO is that they would want to have a preparation time for migration hence they want a longer IED.

kami naman, we just want it done asap so ayun, we had our medicals almost immediately after we lodged our application.

hope this helps!

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

• jengratajengrata Sydney
    @psychoboy i agree with you. As for me wala lng tlga ako idea sa process. Clueless ang drama. Hahaha

ANZSCO code 263111: Computer Network and System Engineer
    April 11, 2013 - lodge 189 visa - 75pts
    April 19, 2013 - CO allocated, Brisbane Team33
    May 6, 2013 - Medical submitted by SATA
    May 15, 2013 - uploaded NBI, SG PCC and Form 80
    June 19, 2013 - Visa Granted. Thank you Lord!
    September 2013 - Hubby got a Job (while we are still in SG)
    October 2013 - Flight to Brisbane

• franz25franz25 Quezon City
    I've been waiting for 25days na since I lodged receipt my Student Visa 573 and til now wla pang result. My medicals have already been finalised. Omg bakit po kaya ganito nakastreamlined daw 14days standard. I emailed my CO-J Amistad last week almost every otherday pero buong week no reply pati yung sa system generated auto reply wla din confirmation.me cut off date po or capping for studentvisa? My class is due 11june and namove kon nga yun last 6may dapat. LORD pls grant napo..

My Student Visa 573 Streamlined Process (kuno ?) Timeline -—-----

April 23 - Lodged Visa Application thru PIASI (VIA Ctr), Makati City

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 25 - Initial Medical Exam at Natonwide Health Systems Aux, Makati City

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

June 5 - Visa Grant Notice pack delivered

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

• staycoolstaycool Sydney
    almost a month still no news whatsoever :-/
    • via MARA Agent
      CPA Australia 040912 : NSW SS 030812 : EOI first lodged 081312 : 1st Invitation 083112 : Updated EOI 110812 : 2nd Invitation 032713 : Lodged App 040213 : CO 042213 : medicals: 050213...visa granted (thank YOU LORD!) 060513 ... IED to NSW 03XX14 ??
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    @franz25 - nakakastress talaga. ako April 8 ako nag lodge. until now, wala pa. 2 months na in June 8.

<span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 @staycool halos pare-pareho lng po tayo ng date ng lodged. I believe our grants will come soon. Maybe this month?! Sunod-sunod tayo nyan for sure. Have faith.

@KG2 ano po type ng visa nio? Kelan intake niopo? Timelinenio nga po. Anong stage napo kayo?

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @franz25 update ko timeline para sa sagot sa tanong mo. :)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• msunfortunatemsunfortunate Singapore
    new sol list out today... immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/skilled-occupation-list.htm

- Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

Onwards -------- sent emails almost every other day but still no response from J.AMISTAD received also even from the usual auto-generated system reply none

At present, eto NGANGA...waiting pa din kung kelan mahihinog ang santol...simba simba araw araw..punas sa mga santo sa Quiapo at luhod sa St. Jude Church sa may Malakanyang..nakalimutan ng magsuklay and worst naglalakad ng kinakausap sarili....ewan kolng kung aabot pa..buti nlng meron ditong forum at nkkasustain ng pag - asa at pagod sa kaiisip.

Thank you guys for the great info..tambay tambay lng at bka dumating na din turn ko..

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited June 2013
    @franz25 - isa sa mga members dito na nag post sa "Reasons for Denied Applications" - si http://www.pinoyau.info/profile/Cheers25 - Jun13-Jul27, 2012 from lodging to grant. Wala siguro backlog b4

punta ka nalang muna ng gym. para reduce stress.hehe

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 good suggestion.the more din nababasa ko dito medyp tumattaas dn anxiety level ko.huh makastress buster nga muna.

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @franz25 - merong na approve na visa ang isa sa mga members dito last May 29 ata, pero departure niya June 3. Mag uundergo tayo lahat nang PDOS diba? Kawawa naman kung malayo ka sa mga agency na nag ooffer nang PDOS. Na relieve nga yung stress mo dahil approve ka, additional stress naman, book sa ticket, PDOS, impake. LOL. pero its good na rin kasi visa granted na.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 Visa grant napo kaya etong email sakin today ng DIAC, "...Our records indicate that the decision on your application was finalised on 03 June. Please note that the decision was despatched via courier. In this regard, please allow ample time for courier delivery. If you do not receive your documents after 7 working days, please contact the Call Centre to enquire for the status of the delivery of your documents.." still waiting for the courier of thr visa pack..kakaba..dip ako magppdos at student po ako bsn conversion course..

• alexamaealexamae Sydney
    @franz25 courier ang result sa inyo d pala pdf or online. baka pwede magrequest ng pdf copy. ayan malapit na yan next week na yan :) congrats in advance.

November 4, 2012 : ACS Assessment Systems Administrator - 262113
    December 08, 2012 : Both take IELTS
    December 18, 2012 : ACS Result Positive
    December 21, 2012 : IELTS Result
    January 10, 2013 : NSW SS Application
    January 10, 2013 : TRA Assessment ICT Customer Support Officer - 313112 (partner's skills)
    March 21, 2013 : TRA Result Positive
    March 22, 2013 : NSW SS acknowledgement email received
    May 16, 2013 : NSW SS Approved
    May 16, 2013 : EOI invite for 190 Visa
    May 24, 2013 : Lodged 190 Visa
    May 25, 2013 : Both Medicals Done (Drs Horne & Chin)
    June 4, 2013 : CO allocated Adelaide GSM Team 7
    June 8, 2013 : Meds Referred to MOC
    June 9, 2013 : Upload forms 80 and 1022
    June 17, 2013 : Upload both NBI Clearances
    June 28, 2013 : Upload both SG PCC
    August 15, 2013 : Visa Grant! Thank you so much Lord!! IED May 29, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

@alexamae yun nirequest ko nung nagfile kac ako sa VIA Ctr.

• amcasperforuamcasperforu Rio de Janeiro
    congrats franz25 ;)

Systems Administrator (ANZSCO: 262113)
    October 12, 2012: IELTS Speaking (BC)
    October 13, 2012: IETLS L/R/W
    October 26, 2012: IELTS Results L/R: 7.0 S/W: 6.5 OB: 7.0
    October 27, 2012: Lodged ACS
    October 30, 2012: Stage 4 ACS
    Novemb 29, 2012: ACS Suitable (Thank you Lord!)
    Novemb 30, 2012: EOI and Submit NSW application via Fedex
    February19, 2013: NSW Ack letter received (Salamat po Lord!)
    April 29, 2013 : NSW SS approval
    April 30, 2013 : Invitation from SkillSelect
    May 03, 2013 : Lodge application including my mom
    May 06, 2013 : Medicals done at St. Lukes
    May 15, 2013 : My med result was uploaded
    May 23, 2013 : NBI clearance uploaded
    May 28, 2013 : Nanay's medical uploaded
    Thank you Lord sa maraming blessings. Kayo na po ang bahala sa next journey namin ni nanay.
    Jun 14, 2013 - Oct 08, 2013: Almost saying Goodbye AU... But keep pushing and believing...
    Oct 09, 3013 : Golden email from CO
    Oct 30, 2013 : VISA GRANT with nanay :)
    In HIS name nothing is impossible! Thank you Lord!

@amcasperforu muchas gracias..

• staycoolstaycool Sydney
    @franz25 congrats din...may nagawa sina black nazarene and si St. Jude!! ... si St. Jude din ang patron saint ko... natawa naman ako sa "nganga mode" mo and punas punas ng santo... sama mo naman kme sa prayers mo para sabay sabay tayo punta ng AU...
    • via MARA Agent
      CPA Australia 040912 : NSW SS 030812 : EOI first lodged 081312 : 1st Invitation 083112 : Updated EOI 110812 : 2nd Invitation 032713 : Lodged App 040213 : CO 042213 : medicals: 050213...visa granted (thank YOU LORD!) 060513 ... IED to NSW 03XX14 ??
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited June 2013
    congrats @franz25...mukang one less tinik na sayo! hehe. pwede mo i-edit signature mo with your timeline para makita naman nang lahat yung pag usad nang visa mo? thanks and thank God ok na VISA niyo. Well, yung probability na approved is high, kasi if not, they would have sent it late. After your classes probably.

Mas nauna akong nag lodge sayo pero mukhang 1 week before class commencement ang trend sa pag aapprove nang grant ngayon ah. Si chanel 4 days before her classes, ikaw naman 6 days. LOL. Maybe 4 days din kasi hindi pa sinabi na grant na talaga...pero nag paramdam na. YEY!!!

If they acknowledged your visa app through email, malamang bukas darating na ang "the DECISION" by e-mail. Then, you can take your talents down under. Parang Lebron James saga din pala tong VISA application ano. hahaha.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 yup my Visa package is with me na just now
    Ehew mainit init pa

@franz25 student visa ka right? Congrats again.

@staycool @jengrata sure dasal pa dn kahit visaa grant na para sa next chapter ng buhay oz.

• GoodLuckAUGoodLuckAU Melbourne
    Meron po bang iba pang nag-lodge dito ng late May?

Parang hobby ko na ngayong mag-stalk ng timeline. Hahaha!

261313 (Software Engineer)
    24 April 2013 - ACS Skills Assessment
    27 April 2013 - IELTS (L:9 R:8 W:8 S:8.5)
    10 May 2013 - Submit EOI
    19 May 2013 - Invitation to Apply
    30 May 2013 - 189 Visa Application Lodged
    06 June 2013 - Medicals done
    07 Aug 2013 - CO Allocated (Brisbane T34)
    13 Aug 2013 - SG COC Application
    19 Aug 2013 - Included fiance in visa application as migrating dependent
    27 Aug 2013 - Fiance Medicals and SG COC Application
    03 Sept 2013 - SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - Fiance SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - VISA GRANT!!!!

• MissMimicakesMissMimicakes Quezon City
    @GoodLuckAU hi! my application was lodged May 29, and I still have not received the email from the embassy about the medical. I have an orientation scheduled on July 9 and my intake is on July 15. I'm very anxious that I might not make it in time. :(

Student Visa Subclass572

May 29, 2013: Lodged VISA through IDP
    May 31, 2013: received confirmation message from embassy
    June 6, 2013: received acknowledgement and medical request
    June 8, 2013: medical at NHSI-Cebu
    June 15, 2013: NHSI uploaded results to embassy
    June 18, 2013: decision on visa grant
    June 20, 2013: received email from IDP for Visa Grant Notice
    June 21, 2013: pick up and pre-departure briefing at IDP-Cebu

-With a greatful heart, with a song of praisewith an outstreched arm, I will bless your name.Thank you Lord,I just want to thank you Lord

@MissMimicakes what type of visa are you applying for?

10 May 2013 - Submit EOI

@GoodLuckAU ginawa ko din yan nung una. Hahaha.

edited June 2013
    @jengrata SATA ka rin? Sa may chai chee ako nagpa-medical kanina lang. Gano sila kabilis mag-upload?

And kelan ka tumigil sa pag-stalk? Hahaha. Before matulog, after matulog, during office hours. I swear stalker ako lahat ng forums about australian migration. Hahahaha.

10 May 2013 - Submit EOI