Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Break Lease - Two Bedroom Unit in Glandore Available on February 4, 2014

hopefuljeshhopefuljesh SydneyPosts: 6Member
edited January 2014 in Housing & Rentals
Gaya nga ng nabanggit ng isang kapwa Filipino posted here, we all know how hard it is to find a rental accommodation if we are just new in Australia. References, work evidence, utility bills, Aussie driver's licenses and other things need to be produced. Kung di man ganito, some would even be left with no option but stay in a hotel or a more expensive accommodation, which for a newbie would really be too much considering the peso to dollar exchange rate.

Kaya, should anyone be interested...

My family and I are renting a two-bedroom ground floor unit in a group of 8 units with rental price at $260 per week. The property is around 600 meters from a primary school and other schools are also within small commute, very close to shops, public transport and amenities, and is also in between the city and the beach.

We are about to leave the unit on or after February 4. If you are interested, let me know via my email address ([email protected]).

P.S. We are about to break our lease but would like to check if anyone would be interested. To help kahit papaano kapwa pinoys who are just new to Adelaide, we could also leave some, if not all, of our furnitures behind for a small amount or for free, if preferred.

Comments

• hopefuljeshhopefuljesh Sydney
    Sorry to everyone. The unit already has a new tenant since 12 February 2014. Thanks for your interest.