Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Identification Card

crisreyescrisreyes BraddonPosts: 27De-activated
Hi,

I just want to share to my Kababayans that when you do a simple transaction here in Australia you will be asked for an identification card. We usually give our driver's license. But, if you are just new without any Australian recognised ID you need to provide your passport where your visa is stamped. Some may find this a little bit iffy specially to those who are not trustworthy (hey, aren't we Pinoys segurista ahehe). Keep in mind that business owners even those who are letting their room(s) needs your identification.

When you are asked to produce please do not ask the other party to produce theirs as well because always remember that landlords, business owners transacting in Australia and are living in Australia are being audited and monitor. Don't bring the "i'll show you mine if you'll show me yours" attitude. Turn off yan 100%.

Anyway, fellow kababayans na paparating pag baba nyo sa airport pagbili ng SIM para sa mobile hindi yan parehas sa Pinas na kakalat kalat lang makakabili na. You will be asked to produce an acceptable Australian ID and dahil bago kayo so passport and visa yan. Sa lahat ng mga susunod na gagawin nyo hahanapan kayo nyan until makakuha na kayo ng Australian acceptable IDs such as driver's license, student id, passport, medicare anything na issue sa Australia. Now, if you will show anybody here in Australia lalo na sa business owners yung mga ids nyo sa ibang bansa liban sa passport malamang hindi tanggapin, swerte nyo kung tanggapin di ba.

Even email addresses natatrace dito kung kanino ba yan ngayon o dati.

FYI lang po sa papasok ng Australia tungkol sa IDs.

Cheers.
Cristina