Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filipino speaker Sherwin Mariano CEO in VIC, NSW, & SA

DanielINADanielINA North RydePosts: 1Member
Good Morning,

I thought I would let you know that a Filipino speaker, Sherwin Mariano, who is the CEO of Vineyard of His Grace Ministries in the Philippines will be coming to VIC, NSW, and SA to share about the development work of International Needs.

You can watch his story here:

He is available in August to speak at schools, churches, and other community groups. If you'd like more information please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Daniel