Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Early Childhood Teacher Skilled Independent Application

ljustljust SydneyPosts: 148Member
Hello Everybody,

I just want to know if there is anyone who has ever tried having their Philippine ECE Degree assessed by AITSL? And ano yun outcome?
Kasi diba nasa SOL yun Early Childhood Pre-primary School Teacher. I'm not quite sure kung pasok ba dun yun ECE Degree from PH.

My case kasi is I am here na in AU, with a student visa. Eh gusto ko na sana magapply for PR. I just want to know the chances of being assessed successfully by AITSL. I was successfully assessed by ACECQA (Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority) having a Diploma in Children's Services Equivalent. Nun time kasi na yun I want to have a certificate to be able to work in childcare here so employment purposes not migration kaya AITSL refused my application and instead directed me to ACECQA.

Now, plan ko na magapply ng permanent residency, so yun nga I just want to know how it will go about.

Thanks to whoever will help me on this.