Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

1489490491492493495ยป

Comments

• kevinoxykevinoxy Posts: 6Member

@aethos said:
    Wala ka makuha SSS just to add lang? Though pagibig and SSS are just counted as 1 evidence pangdagdag lang ba. Hehe

Share ko lang, I have 5 years employment doon sa isang employer ko, complete SSS and Pag ibig, yung payslips ko are not even start and end but provided 5 copies from random dates on my employment period, tapos ITR ko dalawa lang. It was assessed positively naman without asking for more docs.

I reckon, dipende talaga sa case officer na humahawak.

For SSS, okay lang ba i-submit yung employment history na table with start and end dates? Eto lang kasi yung may name ng company. Yung monthly contribution records kasi ay walang company name nakalagay, yung amount lang.

Thanks!

• aethosaethos Posts: 49Member

@kevinoxy said:

@aethos said:
    Wala ka makuha SSS just to add lang? Though pagibig and SSS are just counted as 1 evidence pangdagdag lang ba. Hehe

Share ko lang, I have 5 years employment doon sa isang employer ko, complete SSS and Pag ibig, yung payslips ko are not even start and end but provided 5 copies from random dates on my employment period, tapos ITR ko dalawa lang. It was assessed positively naman without asking for more docs.

I reckon, dipende talaga sa case officer na humahawak.

For SSS, okay lang ba i-submit yung employment history na table with start and end dates? Eto lang kasi yung may name ng company. Yung monthly contribution records kasi ay walang company name nakalagay, yung amount lang.

Thanks!

I included both, screenshot nung History then yung contribution that covers that episode.

kevinoxymathilde9

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    12-12-23 Submitted ACS skills Assessment

• applepiemamaapplepiemama Posts: 7Member

Hello,

Anybody from ACN had the same issue regarding the employee reference?

Since the document from ACN only has the company seal and addressed from the HR department, did you have any issues using it for assessment?

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›

@casssie said:
    namove from march 18 to march 24

from march 18 to april 15. ACS has now implemented their new application process and fees ๐Ÿค‘

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@applepiemama said:
    Hello,

Since the document from ACN only has the company seal and addressed from the HR department, did you have any issues using it for assessment?

For most ex acn employees here, we used statutory declaration along with generic CoE and letter of non-issuance of job description (both from HR). What was the content of your letter? If it didn't have roles and responsibilities, then no, you can't really use it alone.

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! โœฉโ‚Šหš (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day โœฉโ‚Šหš
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง** Visa Grant! **โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง

@mathilde9 said:

@applepiemama said:
    Hello,

For most ex acn employees here, we used statutory declaration along with generic CoE and letter of non-issuance of job description (both from HR). What was the content of your letter? If it didn't have roles and responsibilities, then no, you can't really use it alone.

I requested for a more detailed CoE from ACN awhile back, it follows the generic CoE format with JD, Hours, and salary details added. I'm trying to get ACN to provide further documents now to validate it

mathilde9

@applepiemama said:

@mathilde9 said:

@applepiemama said:
    Hello,

I requested for a more detailed CoE from ACN awhile back, it follows the generic CoE format with JD, Hours, and salary details added. I'm trying to get ACN to provide further documents now to validate it

"awhile back" was what year? Maybe acn is now issuing such document and you're among the first ones to submit hence ACS needed more details. I meant they might be used to seeing stat dec for assessments submitted with acn as employer. Coz from 2022, talagang di sila nag iissue ng employment letter with JDs.

Points Breakdown:
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! โœฉโ‚Šหš (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    _ _ 2024 - โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง** Visa Grant! **โœฉโ‚Šหš.โ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง

@mathilde9 said:

@applepiemama said:

@mathilde9 said:

@applepiemama said:
    Hello,

"awhile back" was what year? Maybe acn is now issuing such document and you're among the first ones to submit hence ACS needed more details. I meant they might be used to seeing stat dec for assessments submitted with acn as employer. Coz from 2022, talagang di sila nag iissue ng employment letter with JDs.

I've gotten one from ACN around Sep 2023 but lacked some details, and requested a new one around March 2024. I actually found out from this thread, I had the non-issuance of JD from ACN before too.

Might be one of the first to use it, so I'm getting another letter from ACN to validate it

• oztrlyeahoztrlyeah QC

@mathilde9 said:

@applepiemama said:
    Hello,

Hi @mathilde9 yung statutory declaration ba need naka notarized? Thanks! :smile:

edited April 16

@oztrlyeah said:
    Hi @mathilde9 yung statutory declaration ba need naka notarized? Thanks! :smile:

Yup notarized dapat. Include your supervisor's CoE as well.

oztrlyeah

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• jess01jess01 Posts: 5Member

hello po, just wanted to ask, is there any chance ACS will accept employment references without salary amount indicated? Thank you in advance. :)

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›

@jess01 said:
    hello po, just wanted to ask, is there any chance ACS will accept employment references without salary amount indicated? Thank you in advance. :)

i submitted last year and ACS did not require salary amount in the employment ref, unless they change their requirements this year. double check mo na lang sa website ni ACS.

aethos

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• aethosaethos Posts: 49Member

@jess01 said:

Hello, yung sakin isa lang ang merong salary, lahat wala and no problems with it.

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    12-12-23 Submitted ACS skills Assessment

• alo5116281alo5116281 Posts: 23Member

Question po 10 or 15 points?

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›

@alo5116281 said:
    Question po 10 or 15 points?

10 points

alo5116281

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• asfal0thasfal0th Posts: 12Member

Hello, to those who recently applied for assessment with ACS.
    Aside from the passport, I will be using my UMID as my secondary ID. However, in the ID verification step in ACS, expiration date is mandatory, which UMID does not have. Anyone who used UMID or National ID? What expiration date did you enter?

• kevinoxykevinoxy Posts: 6Member

@asfal0th said:
    Aside from the passport, I will be using my UMID as my secondary ID. However, in the ID verification step in ACS, expiration date is mandatory, which UMID does not have. Anyone who used UMID or National ID? What expiration date did you enter?

I applied last March and used my UMID. I can't seem to find the requirement that the IDs should have an expiry date. Did they change it recently?

This was the instruction for the process last month:

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›

@kevinoxy said:

@asfal0th said:

I applied last March and used my UMID. I can't seem to find the requirement that the IDs should have an expiry date. Did they change it recently?

ACS implemented their new application process last april 15. baka yan yung isa sa mga binago nila.

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• mb00140804mb00140804 Posts: 4Member

magkano po ung price nung fee dati before iimplement yung new process nila?

• casssiecasssie ๐Ÿ’›
    edited April 21

@mb00140804 said:
    magkano po ung price nung fee dati before iimplement yung new process nila?

from 560 aud to 1,450 aud

m(au)nifesting ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

• asfal0thasfal0th Posts: 12Member

@kevinoxy said:

@asfal0th said:

Walang requirement, but sa website nila expiry date is a mandatory field. I wonder how others did theirs, kasi even National ID will not have an expiry date. I donโ€™t have a driverโ€™s license, too.

I emailed ACS asking if I can put a date far into the future as the expiration date, explaining that UMID doesnโ€™t expire. Still waiting for feedback.

mathilde9