Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

1490491492493494496»

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,703Member, Administrator, Moderator

@mb00140804 said:
    Hi Guys,

nakuha ko na ung result ko ang bilis ni ACS ngayon 2 weeks lang pero question lang anong ibig sbhin ng date na to dun sa letter? yung as of 2015

It means that’s your date deemed skilled.

• mb00140804mb00140804 Posts: 11Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mb00140804 said:
    Hi Guys,

nakuha ko na ung result ko ang bilis ni ACS ngayon 2 weeks lang pero question lang anong ibig sbhin ng date na to dun sa letter? yung as of 2015

Thank you po,

Question po ulit may naka experience naba sa inyo tapos ng yung assessment pero namali dun sa isang end date ng work episode kaya na invalidate yung work episode na yon pwede po ba ireappeal yun?

@mb00140804 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mb00140804 said:
    Hi Guys,

Thank you po,

Question po ulit may naka experience naba sa inyo tapos ng yung assessment pero namali dun sa isang end date ng work episode kaya na invalidate yung work episode na yon pwede po ba ireappeal yun?

Raise it up first with the assessing officer. If it’s a mistake their end, I don’t see why you need to appeal. Let them rectify it.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mb00140804 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mb00140804 said:
    Hi Guys,

Thank you po,

Raise it up first with the assessing officer. If it’s a mistake their end, I don’t see why you need to appeal. Let them rectify it.

yun po ung problem ako po ung nag kamali nung nag fifillup ako ng form ang saklap mukang need ko po ireappeal pero counting the experience na valid is almost 9yrs na po so parang iniisip ko need ko paba ipa appeal to correct

• asfal0thasfal0th Singapore

I’ve been seeing some comments in Facebook groups na for their payment evidences, they uploaded first and last payslip EACH year of their employment. This confuses me because it is clearly stated in the ACS website that the needed payslips are the first and last for each EMPLOYMENT. Was there a previous requirement from ACS in the previous years na nagrequire ng payslips every year?

• lunabell013lunabell013 Posts: 12Member

@applepiemama said:
    Hello,

Anybody from ACN had the same issue regarding the employee reference?

Since the document from ACN only has the company seal and addressed from the HR department, did you have any issues using it for assessment?

@applepiemama former ACN employee here. I got my employee reference from them with duties and responsibilities. It takes almost 2 months. Back and forth with the HR kasi non standard yung request ko and hindi sila nag iissue ng ganun due to privacy. I told them the purpose is for skills assesment and gave the ACS guideline and the link to guideline. We had a call, they are very responsive.
    I gave them general description of my work without citing clients name and specifics. I am done with the assessment as well, at wala ako na receive na issue from ACS.

• asfal0thasfal0th Singapore

Hello, meron ba sa inyo na iba yung lumalabas sa name sa ID verification step? In my case, tama yung name na lumalabas for the passport scan, while for my UMID scan, nawawala yung second name ko.
    For example:
    Passport: CRUZ, JUAN MARTIN
    UMID: CRUZ, JUAN

Based dito sa video ng ACS for ID verification, wag daw i-edit yung details. Anyone who had the same dilemma pero hindi naman nagka-issue sa assessment?

• brtolentino28brtolentino28 Posts: 4Member

Hello po. Will ask lang po regarding sa mga payment evidences. Has anyone tried to get bank statements from Metrobank? yung ITR ko po kasi wala akong makuhang start year na copy. Any alternatives po kaya na payment evidence na cinoconsider ni acs. Thanks po!

@asfal0th said:
    I’ve been seeing some comments in Facebook groups na for their payment evidences, they uploaded first and last payslip EACH year of their employment. This confuses me because it is clearly stated in the ACS website that the needed payslips are the first and last for each EMPLOYMENT. Was there a previous requirement from ACS in the previous years na nagrequire ng payslips every year?

It used to be each year but they eventually changed it to per employment. Procedure change every now and then so it’s important you have the updated one.

• khalfifikhalfifi Posts: 4Member

Hi guys,

I'm starting a new job this June and planning to have my ACS assessment after my first payout so that would be around July. New job is very similar to my current but I'm concerned that ACS won't acknowledge this new job since it would be very recent. should I wait a bit more? I just want to make sure that my next job would be assessed since I want to claim points for it since I want my years of relevant experience to continuously increase while waiting.

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@khalfifi said:
    Hi guys,

I'm starting a new job this June and planning to have my ACS assessment after my first payout so that would be around July. New job is very similar to my current but I'm concerned that ACS won't acknowledge this new job since it would be very recent. should I wait a bit more? I just want to make sure that my next job would be assessed since I want to claim points for it since I want my years of relevant experience to continuously increase while waiting.

Sa previous assessment process nila, wala namang minimum duration of employment. Ewan ko lang sa new process. Pero why not try, kasi kung iassess nila yan edi good since it will continuously increase over time. It will not incur additional fee also.

khalfifi

Total Points ~~ NSW SC190: 90pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior 90 overall)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

@khalfifi said:
    Hi guys,

Once you have been assessed and given a date deemed skilled, you can continue to claim experience on further employment episodes on EOI even if employment wasn’t assessed by acs as long as tasks are the same but make sure you can provide the necessary evidences on visa application stage. All the best

khalfifi

@mathilde9 said:

@khalfifi said:
    Hi guys,

Sa previous assessment process nila, wala namang minimum duration of employment. Ewan ko lang sa new process. Pero why not try, kasi kung iassess nila yan edi good since it will continuously increase over time. It will not incur additional fee also.

New employment (the same tasks) does not need to be assessed.

khalfifi

@brtolentino28 said:
    Hello po. Will ask lang po regarding sa mga payment evidences. Has anyone tried to get bank statements from Metrobank? yung ITR ko po kasi wala akong makuhang start year na copy. Any alternatives po kaya na payment evidence na cinoconsider ni acs. Thanks po!

Pwede kahit ung SSS/Philhealth mo screenshot lang non pwede kay ACS

• lgdczlgdcz Philippines

Hello po, mahaba na yung thread and it might have been answered before. Pero ask ko lang po what's the process to renew my skills assessment? Mag eexpire na po kasi sa akin sa July. My previous acs skills assessment was processed by an agent. Thank you. :smile:

Points Breakdown: Age: 25 | English: 15| Employment: 15| Education: 10 | State: 5

• chrxchrx Posts: 1Member

@lgdcz said:
    Hello po, mahaba na yung thread and it might have been answered before. Pero ask ko lang po what's the process to renew my skills assessment? Mag eexpire na po kasi sa akin sa July. My previous acs skills assessment was processed by an agent. Thank you. :smile:

Gawa ka lang ng account sa ACS (https://www.acs.org.au/)then fill the following information sir, medyo nag update lang sila ng site nila sir.

mathilde9lgdcz
  • Cbg97Cbg97 Posts: 9Member

Hello po Meron po ba ditong nag aaply and or nag apply na po na Mapuan (Mapua University-BS Computer Engineer) need some light lang if need pa bang banggitin yung old school name or follow what is on the TOR and Diploma?

• baikenbaiken QLD

@Cbg97 said:
    Hello po Meron po ba ditong nag aaply and or nag apply na po na Mapuan (Mapua University-BS Computer Engineer) need some light lang if need pa bang banggitin yung old school name or follow what is on the TOR and Diploma?

i would suggest to follow what is on the TOR and Diploma, unless you can further explain to ACS yung name change ni Mapua Institute of Technology to Mapua University

tinry ko hanapin si Mapua sa list of schools, outdated na ata yung nakita kong list hehe

all the best po!

God bless!

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!
    27.02.2024 | Citizenship Interview & Test Appointment letter Received
    11.04.2024 | Citizenship Test passed @ 100%!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

@baiken said:

@Cbg97 said:

i would suggest to follow what is on the TOR and Diploma, unless you can further explain to ACS yung name change ni Mapua Institute of Technology to Mapua University

tinry ko hanapin si Mapua sa list of schools, outdated na ata yung nakita kong list hehe

all the best po!

God bless!

yes po ito din po yung concern ko tho ang alam ko po seoul accord po ang mga IT samin not sure lang sa BS computer Engineering po alam ko lang po sec 1 yung mapua-manila pero I’ll try to follow nalang po yung nasa TOR and Diploma sana hindi mawala yung credibility ng school baka di nila makilala 🥲

Hello would like to ask po if may naka experience po here ng fulltime work experience a year/months bago po grudumaduate and nakapag pa asses na kay ACS? did they consider the work experience before graduation po ba?

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@Cbg97 said:
    Hello would like to ask po if may naka experience po here ng fulltime work experience a year/months bago po grudumaduate and nakapag pa asses na kay ACS? did they consider the work experience before graduation po ba?

Pwede mo yan isama basta may supporting evidences ka of paid employment. Di naman sya extra bayad kaya isama mo na din.

Total Points ~~ NSW SC190: 90pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior 90 overall)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

@mathilde9 said:

@Cbg97 said:

Pwede mo yan isama basta may supporting evidences ka of paid employment. Di naman sya extra bayad kaya isama mo na din.

By any chance po may na encouter or kakilala po ba kayo na sinama po siya ibawas dun sa mandatory na 2 years if ICT major ka?

@mathilde9 said:

@Cbg97 said:

They will only consider post qualification work experience

@Cbg97 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@Cbg97 said:

By any chance po may na encouter or kakilala po ba kayo na sinama po siya ibawas dun sa mandatory na 2 years if ICT major ka?

That won’t work unfortunately.

regarding EOI for those states na nag rerequire na atleast 1 year experience for the state nomination. The experience should be after deduction po ng ACS po no? Also has anyone experience po yung nag pa asses kay ACS tapos after nag pa dagdag nalang po or inincluded yung mga ongoing work experience later on po.