Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Flatmates Ashfield (Sydney) 2 rooms

masanzamasanza SydneyPosts: 1Member
For Females only
1st room $210pw (including bills)
2nd room $240pw (including bills)

Very convenient location! Just 3 minutes walk to the Ashfield train station which would take you to the city in around 15 minutes. Buses are also infront of the train station. Around 10 minutes walk to Ashfield mall, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, etc. Lot's of restaurants (Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean) and shops just around the corner.

The apartment is clean, modern and fully furnished. The 1st room ($240) is unfurnished with built-in wardrobe. The 2nd smaller room($210) is furnished with a double bed, study table and wardrobe (I can get rid of it if you want it unfurnished). The price already includes the bills (electricity, gas, unlimited wifi) and you can use all the appliances TV, fridge, washing machine, dryer etc. The bathroom will be shared by two people.

I'm a female professional in her early 30's.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!