Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Any Apps developer here?

Hi Peeps,

Baka po meron dyan mga fellow Pinoy na into Apps development at interested na mag take ng part time/free lance project para sa aming "start-up". Mas maganda po if based na dto sa Au & preferably lang nman na Melbourne. based din.

Take note po na start-up lng po ito hopefully maging successful para happy :)

If anyone is interested, pls PM na lang po to provide your presentation letter as required below or email to [email protected], Will notify shortlisted candidates para sa technical interview pagbalik dito ng project mngr early next month.

eto po ung mga requirements as specified by the project mngr
______________________________________________________________________________________

An Android developer is being sought to join a new Start-up developing a Logistics platform.

You will be developing on both the front-end and the back-end, from the analysis and design to the actual coding, so experience in both front- and back-end development is required.

Required skills:

1) Proven expertise in Java programming for Mobile and Web environments.
2) At least 2 years experience in Android development (iOS a plus)
3) Good knowledge and experience in back-end development including modern paradigms for Web API design (REST, WebSocket, etc.), database modeling and Payment APIs.
4) Good knowledge and experience in front-end development using Javascript and related technologies (Node.js, AngularJS, etc.).
5) Candidates with knowledge of at least one open source BaaS will be preferred.

For organizational and administrative reasons, only candidates from Australia will be considered and applicants based in Melbourne will be given priority due to legal/logistical reasons.

The chosen candidate will be required to sign a Non Disclosure and Non Compete Agreement in order to release more details about the project.

Compensation
===========

The estimated time frame to have a first working version of the platform is 2-3 months and you will be given 2 compensation options:

1) A fixed amount of 3.5K AUD (splitted in monthly payments/milestones) OR
2) An equity in the company

you must specify which one of the above options is your choice.

Please start your presentation letter with a definition of what "BaaS" stands for in this context in order to verify that you have read the whole description.

WE DON'T SPONSOR A VISA
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Comments

• waraywaray Sydney
    Hi! I have existing android apps published in Google Play Store. Just search for paksiw. For now that's all I can make. But, I'm willing to make better apps than my current ones. I'm only doing this as a hobby so I just learn android programming by myself. If the PM thinks this is fine with him, please message me. BTW, I'm from Melbourne.