Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE ACADEMIC

Comments

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

@ktel said:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

Hello po may I ask po if anu po kaya naging problem ko dito? I am aiming for 65 overall po. Tia

Listening and writing - biggest percentage yung writing from dictation, retell lecture etc
    Writing - summarize written text, essay

Yan mga big % sa PTE. Try to practice it. May i know if you used any template? You can back read here, madami tips.

APEUNI worked for me.

Anu po gamit niyong SWT, WE po sir?

Watch mo po ito :) SWT

For the essay:

Download ka din ng apeuni app malaking tulong.

• ktelktel Philippines

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

Hello po may I ask po if anu po kaya naging problem ko dito? I am aiming for 65 overall po. Tia

Listening and writing - biggest percentage yung writing from dictation, retell lecture etc

Yan mga big % sa PTE. Try to practice it. May i know if you used any template? You can back read here, madami tips.

APEUNI worked for me.

For the essay:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

APEUNI worked for me.

For the essay:

I used APE UNI Write essay template po and SWT is Albeit, but, therefore sir. Pero bakit po kaya

@ktel said:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

APEUNI worked for me.

For the essay:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

@Conboyboy said:

@ktel said:

APEUNI worked for me.

For the essay:

I used APE UNI Write essay template po and SWT is Albeit, but, therefore sir. Pero bakit po kaya

Well, iba iba tayo ng standards when it comes to studying at kung ano baseline natin for english test like PTE.

From a 3rd party point of view, you need more review at practice. I saw your scores at you have a lot of room to improve. Understand how the exam sequence and its types. Learn the test and do trials. ( learning without trying can be different. You need to practice testmanship also) even native speakers can fail if they dont know the flow of the exam.

Learn and watch sa youtube. Spend time to understand how each type is scored. If you know how to game the AI, you can improve scores.

Yung repeat sentences can be daunting. Try it out para you know what works best for you. Do you need to write? Internalize lang? Or acronyms?

Writing from dictation - do you need to just listen first? Do you need to have a headstart for a few words then remember the entire statement in your mind.

Arranging of paragraphs in sequence. It looks easy and simple but when you are there, you can get confused also. Learn how to spot anong paragraph yung una, then the rest (elimination).

Hope this helps. We all have different circumstances. Busy sa work or house, financial situation ganun talaga. If you need to enroll if theres such a thing, do so. Iba ang 20points superior.

nika1234
  • kb23kb23 Posts: 1Member

Hi, anyone planning to take PTE soon? I took mine yesterday and I still have 19 days for VIP account in APEUni. It's really good for practicing everyday, I got my target score and some questions were in the actual exam. I'll sell it for 14aud.

• skkkrrrtttskkkrrrttt Posts: 12Member

Hi po, any advice sa score ko? I got short for Listening and Writing :( Target ko po is 79 lahat :( Im so sad that I have to pay again for taking a test for the 4th time. Ang ilap ng 79 sakin :(

• tofu888tofu888 Australia

@skkkrrrttt said:
    Hi po, any advice sa score ko? I got short for Listening and Writing :( Target ko po is 79 lahat :( Im so sad that I have to pay again for taking a test for the 4th time. Ang ilap ng 79 sakin :(

__

hi! you might wanna check ung mga categories that contribute huge percentage sa exam. so for both listening and writing, I think it'd be really helpful for you to practice the highlighted categories below:

it's also important to take note to practice/try different techniques that will work for you. :) so, for the highlighted ones, what worked for me for:

RS: I created an image in my mind na connected sa sinasabi ng speaker + I wrote the initials of each word (so that I can refer to it once I started repeating the sentence + I copied the speaker's intonation

WE: I followed APEUni's template + double checked the grammar/spelling/capitalization/punctuation/number of words before hitting submit + I always wrote first ung template, then input nlng my opinion/stand to save time rin.

FIB-RW: click muna ako ng random answers sa lahat ng blank, then when I was reading na, dun pa lang ako pipili ng right answer + I look for keywords before and after ng sentence na binubuo ko, madalas kasi need makuha muna ung context para mapick ung right words.

SST: I followed APEUni's template, in past tense lang hehe.

FIB-L: I used tab key to go to the next blank so I won't need to use the mouse. that way, I could save time and focus on the speaker + I gave extra focus rin dito since possible may -ed, -d, -s, -es ung word hehe sayang rin points + while may timer pa, chinecheck ko agad ung paragraph, if may blanks na magkadikit para I can make myself ready enough sa pagtype faster or just type muna the first 2-3 letters while remembering the word. i can go back nlng to this after I finished all the blanks. + I double checked spelling before hitting submit button

HW: my favorite part kasi maghihighlight lang :) my strategy here is I hover my cursor word per word + I listen first before reading the word. yes, medyo challenging at first kasi automatic if may mkta tayong word, nababasa agad. pero what I did is listen ko muna ung speaker then check if same sa word kung nasan ung cursor ko. matic if hindi same, click ko na ung word.

WFD: while remembering the context what the speaker said, I just wrote muna ung 2-3 letters of each word. then after magsalita ng speaker, I then completed each word + I double checked my spelling, punctuation, pronouns, singular/plural, with -ed/-d words. if I'm not sure, nilalagay ko na lang ung present and past tense. hehe wala naman minus points sa extra word.

i hope makuha mo ung technique that'll work for you and benefit you :)

Conboyboyskkkrrrttt

ANZSCO 233211 - CIVIL ENGINEER (ONHORE)

jan 8: lodged visa 476

-
    2020-sep2023
    earning experience in ph

-
    2023 (Visa 189/190)
    jan 16: started planning 189/190 visa application
    feb 01: EA assessment - started collecting required docs
    feb 24: PTE - enrolled in APEUni
    mar 01: PTE - booked my exam
    apr 04: PTE - exam at Trident Makati
    apr 05: PTE - got my result (superior)
    apr 11: EA assessment - CDR+RSEA+fast track submitted
    may 12: EA assessment - assessment in progress
    may 16: EA assessment - awaiting information for requested docs
    may 19: EA assessment - provided requested docs
    may 22: EA assessment result - positive outcome
    jun 09: visa 476 - re-medical & form80 requested; form 80 submitted
    jun 20: visa 476 - re-medical
    jun 26: visa 476 - further assessment status
    jul 02: EOI - submitted 190(VIC) - 80+5 pts
    jul 18: visa 476 - grant!!
    sep 04: accepted a job offer!!
    oct 10: BM to Sydney for vacay
    oct 20: flight to Melbourne
    oct 21: ROI - submitted (VIC)
    oct 23: first day of work
    nov 29: EOI: pre-invite received!
    dec 01: accepted pre-invite
    dec 14: received my ITA (VIC)
    dec 17: lodge visa 190
    xxx xx: THAT GOLDEN EMAIL

~ you'll never know how far you can go, unless you take risk of going far ~

• enrico0919enrico0919 Posts: 260Member

@skkkrrrttt said:

Sa RS, WFD, SWT, SST, WE yan. mahalaga sa writing topics wlang grammar error, sa SWT gamitn mo ung simpleng , at and lang, tapos sa WE at SST ung kay milestone study, kailangan mo lang simplehan ang sagot mo, para walang grammar error.

ano occupation mo ? better simulan mo na din assessment mo kahit proficient pa lang nakuha para di sayang time mo.

@tofu888 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

__

hi! you might wanna check ung mga categories that contribute huge percentage sa exam. so for both listening and writing, I think it'd be really helpful for you to practice the highlighted categories below:

it's also important to take note to practice/try different techniques that will work for you. :) so, for the highlighted ones, what worked for me for:

RS: I created an image in my mind na connected sa sinasabi ng speaker + I wrote the initials of each word (so that I can refer to it once I started repeating the sentence + I copied the speaker's intonation

WE: I followed APEUni's template + double checked the grammar/spelling/capitalization/punctuation/number of words before hitting submit + I always wrote first ung template, then input nlng my opinion/stand to save time rin.

FIB-RW: click muna ako ng random answers sa lahat ng blank, then when I was reading na, dun pa lang ako pipili ng right answer + I look for keywords before and after ng sentence na binubuo ko, madalas kasi need makuha muna ung context para mapick ung right words.

FIB-L: I used tab key to go to the next blank so I won't need to use the mouse. that way, I could save time and focus on the speaker + I gave extra focus rin dito since possible may -ed, -d, -s, -es ung word hehe sayang rin points + while may timer pa, chinecheck ko agad ung paragraph, if may blanks na magkadikit para I can make myself ready enough sa pagtype faster or just type muna the first 2-3 letters while remembering the word. i can go back nlng to this after I finished all the blanks. + I double checked spelling before hitting submit button

HW: my favorite part kasi maghihighlight lang :) my strategy here is I hover my cursor word per word + I listen first before reading the word. yes, medyo challenging at first kasi automatic if may mkta tayong word, nababasa agad. pero what I did is listen ko muna ung speaker then check if same sa word kung nasan ung cursor ko. matic if hindi same, click ko na ung word.

WFD: while remembering the context what the speaker said, I just wrote muna ung 2-3 letters of each word. then after magsalita ng speaker, I then completed each word + I double checked my spelling, punctuation, pronouns, singular/plural, with -ed/-d words. if I'm not sure, nilalagay ko na lang ung present and past tense. hehe wala naman minus points sa extra word.

Thank you for the advice po <3

tofu888

@enrico0919 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

Sa RS, WFD, SWT, SST, WE yan. mahalaga sa writing topics wlang grammar error, sa SWT gamitn mo ung simpleng , at and lang, tapos sa WE at SST ung kay milestone study, kailangan mo lang simplehan ang sagot mo, para walang grammar error.

ano occupation mo ? better simulan mo na din assessment mo kahit proficient pa lang nakuha para di sayang time mo.

I have positive assessment already. Just aiming po for superior for higher points. :)

Conboyboy
  • milktheamilkthea Posts: 72Member

@tofu888 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

__

Hi @tofu888, ask ko lang po kung saan kayo nagsulat ng initials for RS? or kung pwede ba magsulat while nandito sa section na ito during the actual exam? hirap din kasi ako alalahanin yun buong sentence na sinabi.

@milkthea said:

@tofu888 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

__

Hi @tofu888, ask ko lang po kung saan kayo nagsulat ng initials for RS? or kung pwede ba magsulat while nandito sa section na ito during the actual exam? hirap din kasi ako alalahanin yun buong sentence na sinabi.

maam praktisin nyo po ung alertness, focus, at concentration ng isip. Di po kaya tlga na mag susulat ka sa RS. meron countdown. wag ipilit.

@milkthea said:

@tofu888 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

__

__

hello! yep, once magstart na ung exam, pwede ka na magsulat sa provided writing materials nila. same with you, gets ko ung thought nung sentence, pero minsan synonyms ung nasspeak ko. lol. I agree rin with @enrico0919 na need mapractice ung alertness, focus, at concentration ng isip and minsan sa bilis ng speaker, possible na hindi masundan ung sinasabi. so just make sure lang na give more focus sa paglisten sa speaker and pagrepeat ng sentence as well, less focus sa writing ng initials ng each word - it's just a guide lang. :)

-
    2020-sep2023
    earning experience in ph

-
    2023 (Visa 189/190)

@milkthea said:

@tofu888 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

__

Sinubukan ko din po ipraktis ung mag write ng initials pero di po tlga kaya. Wag po kayo maniwala dun sa mga video sa yt na ng susulat ng initials, kabisado na nila for sure ung item nila sa video na yun hehe

• diannegrace5diannegrace5 Posts: 65Member

@tofu888 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

@tofu888 said:

@tofu888 said:
    Wahhh, thank you sa forum na'to!! Just took my exam yesterday and may results na today :blush:

__

Grateful for the people here for sharing their tips. I was aiming for at least 79 but I got scores na beyond my target! :blush:

Saan ko po nagtake? Anong templates po na ginamit mo? How about sa placement po ng mic? Thank you po and congrats!

__

Sa Trident Makati po ako nagtake.

For the:

templates:

DI & RL: I used Jimmyssem's technique (I used APEUni as my practice tool but its AI isn't the same as that of the actual PTE so if you're using it too, you might get lower scores, but it's okay. then, you may check Jimmyssem's here: )

SWT: I used APEUni's = and , which means that , so

ESSAY: I used APEUni's too (nowadays.. first & foremost .. additionally..)

SST: I used APEUni's too but in past tense (emphasized, mentioned, believed..)

mic placement: I took my time tlga to make myself comfy like okay ba ung upuan, ung keyboard if smooth ba ung pagclick, ung mouse, ung given pen and paper (if working perfectly), ung sitting position ko, since no timer naman ung first part which is basically reading instructions lang.

for its placement, nagwork sakin ung 3 fingers away from the middle of my mouth and chin. (I'm semi-loud when speaking.) take note lng din na ung 1st window ng exam, dun mo maadjust ung volume na magfefeedback sayo. initially, nasa middle ung volume nya and super lakas. i adjusted it mga around 1-3 bars nung volume indicator and it worked well naman! once magnext ka na from the 1st window, di ka na pwede bumalik. so double check it lang rin :wink: I watched this also before taking my exam:

i wanna share lang rin my score tracking using APEUni, to gauge lang rin pano ung scoring nya:

i hope this helps :>

phone or laptop po ba gamit nyo sa apeuni? Parang mas mataas po kasi scoring sa phone compare sa laptop. Thanks 🙂

onahgondo

@diannegrace5 said:

@tofu888 said:

@skkkrrrttt said:

@tofu888 said:

@tofu888 said:
    Wahhh, thank you sa forum na'to!! Just took my exam yesterday and may results na today :blush:

__

Grateful for the people here for sharing their tips. I was aiming for at least 79 but I got scores na beyond my target! :blush:

Saan ko po nagtake? Anong templates po na ginamit mo? How about sa placement po ng mic? Thank you po and congrats!

__

Sa Trident Makati po ako nagtake.

For the:

templates:

DI & RL: I used Jimmyssem's technique (I used APEUni as my practice tool but its AI isn't the same as that of the actual PTE so if you're using it too, you might get lower scores, but it's okay. then, you may check Jimmyssem's here: )

SWT: I used APEUni's = and , which means that , so

ESSAY: I used APEUni's too (nowadays.. first & foremost .. additionally..)

SST: I used APEUni's too but in past tense (emphasized, mentioned, believed..)

mic placement: I took my time tlga to make myself comfy like okay ba ung upuan, ung keyboard if smooth ba ung pagclick, ung mouse, ung given pen and paper (if working perfectly), ung sitting position ko, since no timer naman ung first part which is basically reading instructions lang.

for its placement, nagwork sakin ung 3 fingers away from the middle of my mouth and chin. (I'm semi-loud when speaking.) take note lng din na ung 1st window ng exam, dun mo maadjust ung volume na magfefeedback sayo. initially, nasa middle ung volume nya and super lakas. i adjusted it mga around 1-3 bars nung volume indicator and it worked well naman! once magnext ka na from the 1st window, di ka na pwede bumalik. so double check it lang rin :wink: I watched this also before taking my exam:

i wanna share lang rin my score tracking using APEUni, to gauge lang rin pano ung scoring nya:

i hope this helps :>

phone or laptop po ba gamit nyo sa apeuni? Parang mas mataas po kasi scoring sa phone compare sa laptop. Thanks 🙂

__

hi! laptop po. IMO, I think if meron po kayong laptop, it's better po to practice thru laptop instead sa phone - to gauge rin po kung ano ung actual feel mo during the actual exam, since laptop po ung tool na gagamitin and not phone. :)

diannegrace5

-
    2020-sep2023
    earning experience in ph

-
    2023 (Visa 189/190)

• nika1234nika1234 Posts: 60Member

Hello! Other than tips per section. Ano ano po ung mga kelangan icheck prior magexam? I've been seeing some videos kasi na parang ung iba dry pala ung pen na nabigay, masyado malakas ung headphones, etc.

Pde po ba itest ung pen prior magstart ung exam to make sure na hnd dry? And tama naman po na pde icheck ung level ng sound ng heaphones prior start?

Any other tips will be appreciated hehe

Road to Australia:

October 2022 - Decided to pursue migrating to AU
    October 2, 2022 - Took IELTS (Competent)
    November 28, 2022 - Husband submitted skills assessment (Vetassess)
    February 15, 2023 - Vetassess requested additional documents
    March 28, 2023 - Vetassess result (Negative); Decided to pursue EA for assessment and be the main applicant instead
    April 5, 2023 - Submitted CDR (EA) - Fast track - Degree only
    May 8, 2023 - In progress, EA requested to reupload passport photo
    May 9, 2023 - Took PTE (Superior - S: 90, R: 90, W: 90, L:90)
    May 10, 2023 - EA positive outcome
    May 12, 2023 - Submitted EOI to states
    June 20, 2023 - Submitted additional RSEA to EA
    July 5, 2023 - EA positive outcome for work experience (5 years)
    July 6, 2023 - EOIs updated to claim additional work experience points (189: 80, 190: 85, 491: 95)
    Oct 9, 2023 - Husband submitted skills assessment (EA)
    Oct 31, 2023 - Husband positive skills assessment outcome; EOIs updated to claim additional partner points (189: 85, 190: 90, 491: 100)
    Nov 1, 2023 - ROIs update (VIC, ACT)
    Nov 29, 2023 - Pre-invite VIC
    Dec 12, 2023 - VIC Nomination Approval // Received ITA
    Dec 15, 2023 - Visa lodgment
    Dec 27, 2023 - Medical
    Jan 5, 2024 - Medicals cleared (Main Applicant) / Examination ready for assessment (Dependent)
    Feb 5, 2024 - Negative sputum test (Dependent)
    Apr 2, 2024 - SLEC evaluation - Negative (Culture test)
    Apr 16, 2024 - Medicals cleared in system (Dependent)
    XX- Visa grant

Points breakdown - 90 points
    Age 30 | English 20 | Degree 15 | Experience 10 | Partner 10 | State 5

• br00dling365br00dling365 Posts: 40Member

Hello po. Gaano po kaya katagal dapat ang preparation to improve pronunciation and fluency especially on RA and RS? Tips please. Aiming for 79+

I am frustrated haha. I always get 55-70 sa practice and mock exams in apeuni. Nag official mock test na din ako and I got 68 in speaking section :(

• risukukeitorisukukeito Metro Manila

Hi! just want to ask if pwede mo pa ba i-adjust yung volume mo in the middle or end part of the exam? or sa start lang pwede i-adjust yung sound settings? Thank you 😊

@br00dling365 said:
    Hello po. Gaano po kaya katagal dapat ang preparation to improve pronunciation and fluency especially on RA and RS? Tips please. Aiming for 79+

I am frustrated haha. I always get 55-70 sa practice and mock exams in apeuni. Nag official mock test na din ako and I got 68 in speaking section :(

sa speaking, you do not need to have super good intonation when you are reading / repeating sentences. (kay jimmysem ko ata napanood to or Moni)
    Ang importante is mabigkas mo yung word ng buo at malinaw. Wag ka magmamadali mag salita as in tapusin mo isang word at may laktaw. (Ayaw natin na marinig ng AI yung more than 1 word as a single word etc.)

Read aloud - basahin mo yung sentence sa utak mo, or better aloud habang may time ka pa prior to the recording. Watch mo sa youtube mga tips kung paano ang scoring.

Meron sa repeat sentence tipong kulang kulang yung gitna, tapos sa umpisa and dulo maayos. Not as bad kesa di ka na magsalita.

Nakaka relax yang read aloud, kasi parang newscaster datingan hehehe. I used up upto 3 repeat sentence practice time to write my templates on the answer sheet provided.

For the pen, the proctor will ask everyone to check the pens to ensure it has ink.

Goodluck!

br00dling365

@nika1234 said:
    Hello! Other than tips per section. Ano ano po ung mga kelangan icheck prior magexam? I've been seeing some videos kasi na parang ung iba dry pala ung pen na nabigay, masyado malakas ung headphones, etc.

Pde po ba itest ung pen prior magstart ung exam to make sure na hnd dry? And tama naman po na pde icheck ung level ng sound ng heaphones prior start?

Any other tips will be appreciated hehe

__

hi @nika1234 & @risukukeito!

for the pen: before the exam starts, the administrator will guide you where your seat is and magpprovide sila ng 2 pens and nung "laminated paper" (not sure ano exact term lol). ung exp ko, the administrator didn't inform me kung pwede na itry yung pens. what I did is before sya umalis after nya maprovide ung writing materials, in-ask ko sya if pwede na i-try yung pen and nag-yes naman sya. working fine ung both of the pens. pero mabilis ma-dry. so make sure lang na after gamitin, icover na lang ulit.

for the headphones: take note lng din na ung 1st window ng exam, dun mo maadjust ung volume na magfefeedback sayo for the Speaking part. initially, nasa middle ung volume nya and super lakas. i adjusted it mga around 1-3 bars nung volume indicator and it worked well naman! once magnext ka na from the 1st window, di ka na pwede bumalik. so double check it lang rin :wink: sa Listening part naman, pwede na iadjust ung volume per category and per item (if I remember it correctly, hope others can confirm here).

--

@br00dling365 said:

__

hi! you can actually improve your pronunciation and fluency in about 1 day!! as long as you have the right technique to practice it. you might wanna try ung Shadowing tool sa APEUni. follow mo lang ung mga symbols nila dun on how you should pronounce it. I've read somewhere rin na try to practice RA while you're smiling para positive ung dating nung binabasa mo hehe. it helped me a lot! :>

br00dling365

-
    2020-sep2023
    earning experience in ph

-
    2023 (Visa 189/190)

• nika1234nika1234 Posts: 60Member

Hi everyone, I took an official mock test today and unfortunately got low scores for Reading and Listening. I think masyado ako nagfocus sa Speaking part because I was getting low scores in Apeuni but apparently mas lenient nga Pearson for the section. Anyway, I just wanted to get additional insights on what areas I should improve on. Mejo confused lang ako kasi for example for Reading, I know na FIB - Reading and Writing contributes to scores for both of the section, pero since 90 naman ung Writing score ko, does it mean na better to focus more on the FIB - Reading section or ung mga sections na hindi shared?

kirstinConboyboybr00dling365

Road to Australia:

October 2022 - Decided to pursue migrating to AU
    October 2, 2022 - Took IELTS (Competent)
    November 28, 2022 - Husband submitted skills assessment (Vetassess)
    February 15, 2023 - Vetassess requested additional documents
    March 28, 2023 - Vetassess result (Negative); Decided to pursue EA for assessment and be the main applicant instead
    April 5, 2023 - Submitted CDR (EA) - Fast track - Degree only
    May 8, 2023 - In progress, EA requested to reupload passport photo
    May 9, 2023 - Took PTE (Superior - S: 90, R: 90, W: 90, L:90)
    May 10, 2023 - EA positive outcome
    May 12, 2023 - Submitted EOI to states
    June 20, 2023 - Submitted additional RSEA to EA
    July 5, 2023 - EA positive outcome for work experience (5 years)
    July 6, 2023 - EOIs updated to claim additional work experience points (189: 80, 190: 85, 491: 95)
    Oct 9, 2023 - Husband submitted skills assessment (EA)
    Oct 31, 2023 - Husband positive skills assessment outcome; EOIs updated to claim additional partner points (189: 85, 190: 90, 491: 100)
    Nov 1, 2023 - ROIs update (VIC, ACT)
    Nov 29, 2023 - Pre-invite VIC
    Dec 12, 2023 - VIC Nomination Approval // Received ITA
    Dec 15, 2023 - Visa lodgment
    Dec 27, 2023 - Medical
    Jan 5, 2024 - Medicals cleared (Main Applicant) / Examination ready for assessment (Dependent)
    Feb 5, 2024 - Negative sputum test (Dependent)
    Apr 2, 2024 - SLEC evaluation - Negative (Culture test)
    Apr 16, 2024 - Medicals cleared in system (Dependent)
    XX- Visa grant

Points breakdown - 90 points
    Age 30 | English 20 | Degree 15 | Experience 10 | Partner 10 | State 5

• br00dling365br00dling365 Posts: 40Member

thank you @tofu888 and @Conboyboy

Sa WFD, advisable po ba mag-add ng extra words? Example hindi ka sure if plural or past tense? Ok lang ba ilagay both words? Thanks again!

@br00dling365 said:

Sa WFD, advisable po ba mag-add ng extra words? Example hindi ka sure if plural or past tense? Ok lang ba ilagay both words? Thanks again!

I cant really recall how it was scored. Ang naalala ko repeat sentence yung pwede banggitin yung ibat ibang words if ever di sure sa tense/plural/singular. I suggest to watch apeuni and jimmsem techniques for WFD.

What i did in the exam was to review what i typed. (diyan makikita mo kung mag make sense na past tense ba dapat or not, or kung singular or plural - kuha ka ng clue sa mga nauna mong nai-type para mag match yung mga subject verb agreements if ever).

@br00dling365 said:

__

yes! i did this during the actual exam nung meron akong di sure sa narinig ko. it goes like "The instructor conducted lectures about ...." I answered "The instructor conducted lecture lectures about..." same with the past or present tense, pwede rin ilagay both. but limit it to just a few words, safe na siguro 1-2 lang. wala naman bawas sa points if mag-add ng extra few words.

br00dling365

-
    2020-sep2023
    earning experience in ph

-
    2023 (Visa 189/190)

• mikodelamikodela Posts: 14Member

Hi po, for those who had recently took their PTE exam, can you share po your tips on how to ace the RS.
    I've been seeing strategies that it's better to get at least 50 percent of the word in exact sequence vs getting more words but not in proper order/sequence.
    Thanks po in advance!

@mikodela said:
    Hi po, for those who had recently took their PTE exam, can you share po your tips on how to ace the RS.
    I've been seeing strategies that it's better to get at least 50 percent of the word in exact sequence vs getting more words but not in proper order/sequence.
    Thanks po in advance!

it is just a matter on how you will manage your brain to response in that situation. practice lang tlga, umaga at gabi vice versa sa araw, mag aadopt yang brain mo. pumili ka lang ng atleast two videos sa yt. un lang at even bagong sentence pa ung mapunta sa exam mo makaka mo mag response.

• MinghaoMinghao Posts: 1Member

Hello po, may pte voucher discount code po kayo? Salamat :)

@nika1234 said:
    Hi everyone, I took an official mock test today and unfortunately got low scores for Reading and Listening. I think masyado ako nagfocus sa Speaking part because I was getting low scores in Apeuni but apparently mas lenient nga Pearson for the section. Anyway, I just wanted to get additional insights on what areas I should improve on. Mejo confused lang ako kasi for example for Reading, I know na FIB - Reading and Writing contributes to scores for both of the section, pero since 90 naman ung Writing score ko, does it mean na better to focus more on the FIB - Reading section or ung mga sections na hindi shared?

superior na yan sa actual exam.

• mikodelamikodela Posts: 14Member

@enrico0919 said:

@mikodela said:
    Thanks po in advance!

it is just a matter on how you will manage your brain to response in that situation. practice lang tlga, umaga at gabi vice versa sa araw, mag aadopt yang brain mo. pumili ka lang ng atleast two videos sa yt. un lang at even bagong sentence pa ung mapunta sa exam mo makaka mo mag response.

anong videos po?

sa yt about RS

mikodela