Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

one room for rent in killara nsw

accomaccom SydneyPosts: 23Member
near sydney cbd around 18mis by train, 10 mins to chatswood 4 mins to gordon very accessable to public transport, near uts ku-ring-gai and macquire uni.

fully furnished room, walking distance to train killara station electricity, water and internet included and we could provide also a spare computer. we need a neat n tidy person prefarably of our same nationality (Filipina)

we are 3 people in the house my 14 yrs old son and my 23 yrs old daughter working as a nurse.

if you prefer a bigger room with a toilet and bath its 220 a week

it is a nice, quite and friendly atmosphere. any other infomation you are welcome to ask and call me 0426626314

Comments

• accomaccom Sydney
    sorry mate its for single accomodation only i wish i can help you