Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

AITSL assessment

124»

Comments

• kflapenakflapena Posts: 2Member

Hello po, sa assessment po ng AITSL criterion 2: English language proficiency, nakalagay po doon na may 2 options para ma assess yung English proficiency mo, either...

Option 1
    Completion of at least four full years of study (or part-time equivalent) in higher education (university)
    in Australia, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States
    of America resulting in qualification/s comparable to the educational level of an Australian Bachelor
    degree (Australian Qualifications Framework Level 7) or HIGHER. This study must include a recognised
    initial teacher education qualification.
    Or
    Option 2
    An Academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Test Report
    Form (TRF) that shows a score of at least 7.0 for both Reading and Writing; and a score of at least
    8.0 for both Speaking and Listening. The IELTS test scores must appear on a single IELTS TRF and
    be the result of a single test undertaken during the 24 month period prior to submitting an application.

Ang tanong ko po, considered po ba yung master of teaching sa option 1 kahit 2.5 years lang yung study since sa Australian Qualification Framework Level 9 ang master degree or need po na bachelor's na 4 years tlga? Salamat po.

• ajm04ajm04 Posts: 1Member

Hello guys!! I have a question - hopefully someone can help me. :) I've submitted an application for ECT skills assessment and I received a notification from AITSL that I'm being asked for additional documents - one of them is a copy of my teaching license, which I don't have. Has anyone here received a positive skills assessment even w/o a license - did you have to submit like a letter informing them why you have not taken the licensure exams, etc? Any tips please? Thanks in advance!!!

• christyyychristyyy Posts: 5Member

@ajm04 said:
    Hello guys!! I have a question - hopefully someone can help me. :) I've submitted an application for ECT skills assessment and I received a notification from AITSL that I'm being asked for additional documents - one of them is a copy of my teaching license, which I don't have. Has anyone here received a positive skills assessment even w/o a license - did you have to submit like a letter informing them why you have not taken the licensure exams, etc? Any tips please? Thanks in advance!!!

Hi just wondering if you have managed to solve the issue?

flancheesecake