Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Acknowledgment Letter Not Received, Wrong Email Address, Form 929, Form 1193

xuegeexuegee BrisbanePosts: 3Member

Hello Everyone!

Nakapaglodge ng papers ang friend ko noong September 18. Dapat sabay sana kami, but it happened na nauna ung sa akin due to some reason our agent only knows. Anyway, I got my Student Acknowledgment Letter on September 23. Hinihintay naman sana namin na mareceive ng kaibigan ko ung Student Acknowledgment Letter niya para sabay kaming maka pag medical, but i went ahead nalang since I read in the letter na i should go ahead with the medical within 5 working days. I'm done na with my medical check and per my eMedical records na forward na sa DIBP ung results noong October 5. So technically, for me, waiting for any communication nalang be it additional documents or visa grant na.

The reason I posted this is to consult you guys yung sa case ng kaibigan ko. Na curious na kami why he still did not receive his Student Acknowledgment Letter. So I checked his form 157a copy, and i noticed na ang email address na nandoon was [email protected]... hyphen ang na indicate ng agent instead of an underscore. So i was thinking, that must be the reason why hindi pa niya natatanggap ang Student Acknowledgment Letter niya.

So what we did was tumawag kami sa VFS contact center...actually we called pa nga 5 times as a general inquiry para ma sigurado namin na consistent sagot ng agents. So the agents we talked to advised us to fill up and submit Form 929 via email. We already did that, but 3 business days later, we did not receive any updates.

About the same time that we discovered about the error in the email address, we talked to the agent and she just advised us to make a follow up through email , using the correct email address. We got a response from immigration telling us, that "Records show that the email address used in your application does not match that of this one. By default, your email to us is considered an unauthorized recipient." so we were asked to fulfill form 1193 this time. We already did that last October 6. We were expecting a response nitong Monday, October 12, but wala kaming natanggap.

So, we're really wondering kung ano nang next steps namin. We're very frustrated with the agent kasi she's not even apologetic. Nung una, sabi niya na pa in as early as 2 weeks okay na... but now sabi niya naman 8 weeks. We're okay sana basta lang sana may accountability siya sa error sa side niya, and be honest lang sana sa amin.

Anyway, I'm hoping we'd get some encouragement dito sa forum. By the way the visa that we are applying for is 572 - Vocational Education and Training Sector (Temporary).

Any advise po? next steps kaya? or if any of you experienced the same? I'm still hoping na we hear from the immigration this week and magka hap id na siya para makaka pagpa medical na... if wala, we don't know ano na...

Sorry po, mahaba na.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will read this, and mag reply.