Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ANYONE HERE LOOKING FOR A NANNY FOR THEIR CHILD? OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS IN NEED OF A NANNY? TIA!

john146john146 SydneyPosts: 2Member
edited November 2015 in Family Matters
Offer:
AFFORDABLE FILIPINO NANNY/ BABY SITTING SERVICE/ (per hour/ full time/ daily);
READING TUTOR (English or Filipino) (every Saturday only) by an experienced childcare teacher in a well-furnished playroom, equipped with educational materials, no pet and non-smoking environment near Cabramatta Train Station Sms or call +61431687038 for more info.

Do you wish to avoid the high ratio of teacher-student in childcare centres but still wants a qualified professional or caregiver to look after your precious baby or child?

Profile:
I am a stay at home mum of twin toddlers who are both friendly and who enjoy playing and sharing their things with other kids.
I am a graduate of BACHELOR OF EDUCATION MAJOR IN ENGLISH and a Diploma holder of EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION CARE AND TEACHING (Singapore diploma)
My 7 years of experience in handling infants, toddlers and preschoolers are both in Kindergarten
and in an International Montessori Preschool Childcare Centre.
(MMI-London)

I would love to share my skills, experience and genuine affection to your child in our place near Cabramatta Train Station. I can fetch your baby or kid from the station, if you prefer that way. Our place is always clean and sanitized, windy, child-friendly, non-smoking and no pet environment. Our place is equipped with things like kids' book shelf, slide, kiddie rides, whiteboard with painting easel, table and chairs, lots of toys and art materials etc...Toys are washed and sanitized regularly. Meals are provided and according to the food pyramid (vegetarian and non vegetarian diet).

Apart from taking care of the child, I will also conduct Potty/Toilet training (if applicable), Phonics, Music and Movement, Story-Telling, Show and Tell, Gross and Fine Motor Development Activities which your children will surely love! As a part of my routine with my kids, I'm pretty sure that your kid will also enjoy the story telling sessions at the libraries and playing at the nearby playground.

I love kids and I am passionate in taking care and in helping the children to be the best that they can be!

Preferred age: 5 months and above
I will only take ONE child for full time

Sms me at +61431687038 If you are interested. Thank you and God bless

PS. Will be sending my updated resume and a copy of Testimonials from the parents of the child that I took care (I used to be a nanny for a 2 year old kid when my twins were just 10 months in SG)
and from my tutee when I was in Singapore, you may contact them as well for more information.