Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

House Share/Room/s for rent near La Trobe University in Bundoora or surrounding suburbs.

chinchin SydneyPosts: 30Member
edited January 2016 in Housing & Rentals
We're 3persons -- myself, my fiance and my sister who will also study at LTU -- we're looking at renting 2 rooms but very interested to team up with new housemates to start a new lease.

We will land in Melbourne February 15th. Please let me know of any room/s vacancy or new house rentals up for sharing. Thank you!

Comments

• kamper17kamper17 Melbourne
    Hi I have 3 rooms available in a furnished unit. I can email you details and application.
  • kamper17kamper17 Melbourne
    Pm.me.your email address if interested. Northern suburbs