Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @ozdreamer0323, @dreamprayhard84.....if tingnan natin yong share ni ozdreamer....mentioned mo na pinapabalik nyo yong pera sa mga naka utang sa inyo by april then by may you already had the enough funds for your tuition and baon....then ngayon is june.....just to raise this clarification...so yon bang funds nyo in a bank ay wala pang 3 months before you lodged your application?...if wala then hindi talaga tatanggapin ng CO nyo yon.....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• ozdreamer0323ozdreamer0323 Timbuktu
    @danyan2001us Oo nga po kuya and i would understand kung yun po yung sinabi niya pero kasi ang sinasabi niya sa akin is that since via the money came from selling a property, it is not valid. May kasabay po ako naglodge weeks before us ang gamit po nilang funds came from sangla ng lupa and wala pong 3 months sa bank ang pera nila kasi late sila binayaran, nakalusot po.

Anyway po, If mag loan po kami from a bank na accepted source ng immi for bank loan, di na required 3 months history di ba.
  • bellaparaisobellaparaiso Sydney
    @ozdreamer0323 Other than the itr na minention ni @dreamhardplayhard84 , nagpass rin kayo ng Business Permit for your lending business? Baka yun yung hinihingi ng CO para masabi nya na "I can feel it" na legit yung pinanggalingan ng money.
    @bellaparaiso naku kasi dito sa province ala naman bus permit ang 5/6 hahaha.
    @ozdreamer0323 Hehehe. Ako kasi hiningan ako ng agent ng bus. permit na isusubmit since self employed ako :D
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Hey guys. I just lodged my visa application on june 4. Embassy acknowledged that they have received it on june 6. Had medicals done days prior and results were submitted to dibp on the 9th. 12th was a holiday (independence day), plus the weekend. Do you think I'll be getting a visa decision within the next week? Subclass 572, diploma in nursing at TNQIT. I'm just so worried I might not make it on time as classes start july 7 and plane ticket prices are getting expensive by the day. Is it advisable to defer? Or should I wait a week or two more? Heeeelp.
    Upto 3 months ang decision for student visa . Kung malapit na yung intake mo try to email ung school mo na wala pa visa mo para bigyan ka ng extension or email mo ang immigration na malapit intake date mo at tanong.mo kung kailangan mo humingi bagong COE

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@bellaparaiso yun may makukuhanan naman kami niyan. we plan to check and see if a bank loan can stikl be done prior to July 4 ....
    @ozdreamer0323 Ay sana naman pwede na yan kay CO. :)
  • dreamprayhard84dreamprayhard84 Sydney
    @ozdreamer0323 ang bank loan pwede at no need ng bank history, yung mga bank pag nagloan ka may ibibigay sila na certificate na nag loan ka sakanila at yun ata yung pwede mo ipasa sa immi, paki tama nalang po ako kung mali ako.

Primary applicant - Wife
    Early medical at st.lukes extension - 7/9/14
    Tuition fee payment via bpi - 7/9/14
    Coe - 7/22/14
    Lodge application - 7/30/14
    Aknowledge of AU embassy - 7/31/14
    Additional test for ptb history of my husband - 7/31/14
    Sputum test sep. 3/4/5 2014 done - 9/5/14
    Sputum result thank you LORD negative - 9/9/14
    Culture result again thank you lord negative - 11/6/14
    Thank you lord for 815 form sign and send via email to C.O - 11/25/14
    In the name of GOD woooooooooo visa grant thank you LORD - 12/01/14

1st week of january 2015 flight to sydney.

-My GOD answers prayer-

• VegeMateVegeMate Cavite
    ah talaga @belleparaiso kailangan talaga magsubmit ng business permit pag self employed? I am online freelancer kasi, wala ako mabibigay na business permit
    @dreamprayhard84 same po tayo ng information na hawak and ito na lang chance namin talaga. Bukas punta kami banks. Sana lang abot till July 4th kasi yun yung taning sa amin ng immigration e.
    ah talaga @belleparaiso kailangan talaga magsubmit ng business permit pag self employed? I am online freelancer kasi, wala ako mabibigay na business permit
    Yup. Yun yung kabilin bilinan sa akin ng agent. My business is online based and puro digital products rin. Pinaspas ko tuloy yung city hall namin para lakarin yung bus. permit.

@dreamprayhard84 same po tayo ng information na hawak and ito na lang chance namin talaga. Bukas punta kami banks. Sana lang abot till July 4th kasi yun yung taning sa amin ng immigration e.
    Aabot yan. :) Pag nagsubmit ka ng docs, email ka kay CO mo then sabihin mo na nasubmit mo na yung documents and kung kailangan pa nila ng ibang docs, bigyan ka ng ma oras para ayusin yung docs ninyo since kukunin nyo pa sila sa banko. :)
  • pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    Hi Guys question po kapag parents po ba yung mag susupport kailangan pa po ba ng affidavit of support?
    Hi Guys question po kapag parents po ba yung mag susupport kailangan pa po ba ng affidavit of support?
    Yes. kailangan sya.
    @ozdreamer0323 abot basta malakad nyo yung loan pagpunta nyo bank dalin nyo na lahat ng docs pati itr kasi need ng bank un nag inquire dn kasi ako dati sa bank need dn nila ng itr or any business permit.

Primary applicant - Wife
    Coe - 7/22/14

-My GOD answers prayer-

@pmm0202 need yan.

Primary applicant - Wife
    Coe - 7/22/14

-My GOD answers prayer-

@dreamprayhard84 Malas - as per mga banks na nakausap namin you need to present your ability to pay. Ang question nila is how can a person leaving the country pay? I told them na icocollateral properties namin, sabi ng mga banks separate requirement daw ang proof of the applicant's ability to pay. Isa pa, makikita daw ng ibang banks yung pera namin na nakadeposito sa isa pang bank and they would question why we need to loan money if we have one saved on another bank.

Hay .....
    @ozdreamer0323 ...and to others as well who are interested to know info regarding FUNDS in applying for student visa, I am sharing with you these points from Australia Embassy The Philippines:
    =================================================
    1. The regulations require international students to show evidence of funds to cover tuition, travel, living costs and school costs for school aged dependents (if applicable). The Assessment Level (AL) of the student determines the amount of funds that need to be shown, who can provide these funds and for how long these funds must be held.
    2. The applicant must evidence that the income of any individual providing funds is sufficient to have accumulated these funds.
    In all cases the decision maker should also be satisfied that, for the period that the applicant is to hold the visa, the applicant will have access to the funds demonstrated or declared in application.

================================================
    3. Acceptable sources of funds:
    Acceptable sources

The most common sources of funds which may be acceptable for the purpose of assessing funds for student visa applications are:
    • loans from financial institutions
    • money deposits held with financial institutions
    • Bank Loans from financial institutions
    • Loans must be issued from a Financial Institute (FI)
    •A loan "in principle" is not acceptable.
    •A loan must generally be at least partially disbursed before a visa can be granted. If the bank does not disburse the loan before visa grant then it is open to you to use another bank (FI) that can meet your needs.
    • Visa applicants are required to provide evidence of family's income available to repay the loan. This income must be held by an acceptable individual.
    • Visa applicant must provide evidence of the collateral used to secure the loan. This collateral must be genuinely held by an acceptable individual.
    • If collateral is made using funds other than regular income then the applicant must provide the trail of funds. For example, a sale deed can be provided as evidence if funds are obtained by sale of property. Please note that sale agreements are not acceptable. Only the registered sale deed is acceptable for visa purposes.
    ===================================================
    Source: http://www.philippines.embassy.gov.au/mnla/Student_Visa_Requirements.html

Hope they can help. Another factor for this funds issue is whether your institution is under SVP or not...pero kahit na SVP it is still a prerogative of the institution if it will ask for proof of funds.....good luck bros and sis....praying for you to have a positive outcome of all your visa application. God bless

primary applicant- wife

@ozdreamer0323 ...and to others as well who are interested to know info regarding FUNDS in applying for student visa, I am sharing with you these points from Australia Embassy The Philippines:
    1. The regulations require international students to show evidence of funds to cover tuition, travel, living costs and school costs for school aged dependents (if applicable). The Assessment Level (AL) of the student determines the amount of funds that need to be shown, who can provide these funds and for how long these funds must be held.
    2. The applicant must evidence that the income of any individual providing funds is sufficient to have accumulated these funds.
    In all cases the decision maker should also be satisfied that, for the period that the applicant is to hold the visa, the applicant will have access to the funds demonstrated or declared in application.

================================================
    3. Acceptable sources of funds:
    Acceptable sources

The most common sources of funds which may be acceptable for the purpose of assessing funds for student visa applications are:
    • loans from financial institutions
    • money deposits held with financial institutions
    • Bank Loans from financial institutions
    • Loans must be issued from a Financial Institute (FI)
    •A loan "in principle" is not acceptable.
    •A loan must generally be at least partially disbursed before a visa can be granted. If the bank does not disburse the loan before visa grant then it is open to you to use another bank (FI) that can meet your needs.
    • Visa applicants are required to provide evidence of family's income available to repay the loan. This income must be held by an acceptable individual.
    • Visa applicant must provide evidence of the collateral used to secure the loan. This collateral must be genuinely held by an acceptable individual.
    • If collateral is made using funds other than regular income then the applicant must provide the trail of funds. For example, a sale deed can be provided as evidence if funds are obtained by sale of property. Please note that sale agreements are not acceptable. Only the registered sale deed is acceptable for visa purposes.
    ===================================================
    Source: http://www.philippines.embassy.gov.au/mnla/Student_Visa_Requirements.html

Hope they can help. Another factor for this funds issue is whether your institution is under SVP or not...pero kahit na SVP it is still a prerogative of the institution if it will ask for proof of funds.....good luck bros and sis....praying for you to have a positive outcome of all your visa application. God bless

primary applicant- wife

sorry guys twice ko na post ang entry above....admin aolee...please delete na lang the 2nd one since i can't see any option available for double post deletion....tks bro admin....my apology again....

primary applicant- wife

@ozdreamer0323 nag try kaba sa bpi? Pero dapat kasi may account ka sakanila base on my experience sila yung pinaka madali mag loan basta wala ka record sa credit card ma grant agad yung loan, the rest ng bank na dito higpit lalo na yang bdo money maker kaya yan. Good luck bro sana magawan pa ng paraan yan. God bless bro, si boss dan o.k n o.k yung share niya.

Primary applicant - Wife
    Coe - 7/22/14

-My GOD answers prayer-

@ozdreamer0323 Nakapag tanong ka na ba sa Veteran's Bank? Okay rin kasi silang kausap. :)

@dreamprayhard84 Madali ngang kausap yung BPI... nung nagbabayad ako ng tuition yung BDO sabi ba naman sakin dapat bumili muna ako ng dollar... tanong ko kung pwede sa kanila... sabi sakin... ay ma'am sa black market po. Ang helpful diba? Pagbalik ko sa BPI, hindi ko na kinailangan bumili ng dollar sa iba... kinonvert na lang yung peso ko into aud nung nag wire na ako ng funds sa school ko.
    @bellaparaiso same experience ako tayo sa bdo nung nagbabayad ako ng tuition. Eastwest helped us.
    @danyan2001us Kuya thanks po sa info. Ask ko lang po kung how do you define po yung " a loan in principle"? sorry po at nose bleed sa bank term/expression e.
    @bellaparaiso yang bdo na yan hindi maganda service nila at feeling pa mga teller diyan, ang pinaka o.k na bank BPi dali pa kausap.

Primary applicant - Wife
    Coe - 7/22/14

-My GOD answers prayer-

• VegeMateVegeMate Cavite
    Yup. Yun yung kabilin bilinan sa akin ng agent. My business is online based and puro digital products rin. Pinaspas ko tuloy yung city hall namin para lakarin yung bus. permit.

Thanks @belleparaiso
  • agentKamsagentKams Toowoomba
    guys need some clarifications.
    in de-facto relationship with one child, need to declare it sa student visa so they can join me. question, i can only file student dependant when i am already in australia? or i can do this together with the application of the student visa? for those with same experience, how long did it take na maapprove iyong may dependants?

also, proof of funds. partner is working and will be joining say 3 months after. will this not raise a red flag since iyong income niya ang ilalagay ko na source of funds for study?

Timeline: Student Visa Subclass 573 (Masters)
    06 July 2015: Visa Grant
    April 2018: Uni Graduation

Timeline: Permanent Visa (189) Accountant 221111
    18 April 2018: ITA received - Visa 189
    04 May 2018 : Lodged Visa Application - Visa 189
    29 Aug 2018 - First CO Contact - PCC Qatar (partner)
    9 Jan 2019 - 2nd CO Contact - penal waiver
    18 Jan 2019 - Updated immiaccount with penal waiver
    29 Jan 2019 - Forwarded PCC to gsm.allocated email
    8 Feb 2019 - Visa Grant - Finally!!

Timeline: Citizenship
    July 2020: Application lodgment
    May 2021: Citizenship Exam
    Feb 2022: Oi! Oi! Oi! Aussie na din sa wakas!

@agentKams Based po sa aking nalalaman, pwede niyo na po isama sa application niyo si child (if I understood it correctly na you want to bring your child with you). Once approved, sabay na kayo aalis.

Not sure po if valid na source of funds si de facto partner po since hindi po kayo married and basing it sa March update ng Immigration rules and regulations.

Opinion ko lang po ito at based sa aking nalalaman. Maybe kuya @danyan2001us can give more info and in detail of what his stand is on your situation regarding the proof of funds.

Goodluck po and sana lahat tayo magrant.
    sharing with you the new SOL and CSOL which will take effect by July 1, 2014.....

http://www.immi.gov.au/News/Pages/changes-csol-sol.aspx

for those who are chef....recently included occupation soya ngayon sa SOL so open na naman ito for those who are on this field.....

primary applicant- wife