Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• OslekOslek Manila
    Cert 3&4 individual support @ozwishful
  • diazepamiediazepamie philippines
    @Oslek hello po. Not necessarily if u r going for option 1. Computation po for showmoney is tuition fee for 1 yr + living expenses for 1 yr (19k+AUD) + travel expenses (1.5k AUD). For option 2 po..need to show itr or tax documentation na yung spouse or parents nyo meron annual income of 60k AUD ( if single applicant) or 70k AUD (if wd dependents)

registered nurse nec (254499)

• ozwishfulozwishful Philippines
    Thanks @anshun .As I've read from previous threads, you study at QUT. Correct me if I'm wrong, is this the school that's quite expensive compared to others? Probably that's why you were granted the visa even without the experience.

Can I ask also if you showed them proof of funds and how much was it?
    @Oslek, Ano po yung course mo Sa Philippines ? Do you have work experience ? Thanks
  • RPhwithOZdreamRPhwithOZdream Sydney
    may alam kayo or kakilala sa mga OSHC provider? magkano mga OSHC nyo couple?

263111 Computer and Network Systems Engineer
    Hubby's Signature
    31.07.14 decided to do my migration eligibility assessment
    23.09.14 started to gather and collate ACS requirements
    18.04.15 IELTS (L-7.5; R-8.5; W-6.5; S-6.5; Overall: 7.5)
    08.07.15 submitted ACS requirements
    30.07.15 Positive result from ACS
    20.08.15 PTE (L-73; R-68; W-73; S-47; Overall: 66)
    04.09.15 PTE (L-71; R-79; W-88; S-45; Overall: 69)
    22.09.15 EOI 190 (55points+5points SS) HOPIA!!!
    09.02.16 PTE (L-75; R-73; W-85; S-61; Overall: 72)
    01.03.16 PTE (L-79; R-78; W-90; S-60; Overall: 75)
    21.03.16 PTE (L-79; R-77; W-87; S-62; Overall: 75)
    04.04.16 PTE (L-81; R-74; W-79; S-64; Overall: 75)
    ~~decided to take Master's degree
    28.04.16 Uni Admission Form filled
    03.05.16 PTE (L-79; R-70; W-80; S-58; Overall: 74)
    01.07.16 Completed and paid Uni fees
    07.07.16 SC500 Visa Lodgement
    08.07.16 Medical
    23.08.16 Application Deferred
    14.09.16 SC500 Visa Grant
    14.11.16 Intake
    04.01.17 PTE (L-81; R-80; W-89; S-66; Overall: 78) YES!!!!
    10.01.17 EOI 189 (65points)
    01.03.17 ITA Received 189
    02.03.17 Visa Lodged
    08.03.17 BUPA Medical Exam (X-Ray & PE Cleared)
    17.03.17 Visa Grant (GSM Adelaide)

• lady_mailady_mai philippines
    Hi everyone! If the school you are applying for is eligible for Streamlined visa, will it be an advantage?
  • anshunanshun iloilo ---> Brisbane
    @ozwishful well when i compared the universities offering 2 year programs for bachelor of nursing(using idp student portal), all of them were practically the same. some were more expensive than other. my tuition per sem is approximately 13k+, other universities range from 12k to 16k per sem. I had an offer from UC(university of canberra) as well but 1.5 years lang yung total study time, and I was looking for atleast 2 years para maqualify sa post-work visa. I only gave the proof of funds when I submitted my application for student visa(printed bank account summary of my sponsor), and notarized declaration of support. mga 80k USD all in all.

The waiting game begins...

2018 Nov - received ANMAC assessment and lodged for EOI
    2018 Oct - Applied forANMAC
    2018 Sept - received AHPRA registration
    2018 July - applied for visa 485, granted after 2 weeks TYL!
    2018 July - PTE results in (S-90 L-90 W- 89 R-90), applied for AHPRA
    2018 July - graduated Bachelor in Nursing and took PTE
    2016 Aug - Got a job in Woolworths (Nightfill), Defacto partner got a job in Big W XD
    2016 July 22 - SV approved (3 days before the start of class)
    2016 Feb - idp processed SV for QUT July intake. (previous agent was removed)
    2016 Jan - Found out the IDP agent didn't process my SV application to UTS (-_-)
    2015 Oct - applied to UTS through idp Cebu
    2015 Oct - IELTS 8.5 overall

@anshun I appreciate your help. I will ponder on your information.

Are you allowed to go home to the Philippines for a vacation while you are in a 2-year study?

Do you work there part time?
    Hi@kitzie . What was your course in the Philippines? May work experience Ka ba? Thank you
  • anshunanshun iloilo ---> Brisbane
    @ozwishful yup, I am allowed to go back sa pinas basta school break, but it is better to stay and work full time during sembreak because it will be the only time na ung 40 hour per fortnight mo maglilift. right now I am working part time sa woolies pag gabi as nightfill replenishment, pag umaga student mode.

The waiting game begins...

2018 Nov - received ANMAC assessment and lodged for EOI
    2018 Oct - Applied forANMAC
    2018 Sept - received AHPRA registration
    2018 July - applied for visa 485, granted after 2 weeks TYL!
    2018 July - PTE results in (S-90 L-90 W- 89 R-90), applied for AHPRA
    2018 July - graduated Bachelor in Nursing and took PTE
    2016 Aug - Got a job in Woolworths (Nightfill), Defacto partner got a job in Big W XD
    2016 July 22 - SV approved (3 days before the start of class)
    2016 Feb - idp processed SV for QUT July intake. (previous agent was removed)
    2016 Jan - Found out the IDP agent didn't process my SV application to UTS (-_-)
    2015 Oct - applied to UTS through idp Cebu
    2015 Oct - IELTS 8.5 overall

• KbellKbell Cebu
    Hi guys just want to share the blessing that I received this morning. Visa Grant na po ako.. Here's my timeline: My agency is Edugate Gateway.. (Highly recommend this agency free of charge)

June 28 Lodged my application
    July 11 Received the Acknowledgment Receipt by Rowie
    August 1 Additional Document requested by Colyn
    Sept 28 Received Visa Grant by Colyn

For January 30 Intake. Guys always keep the faith and don't stop praying until God give it to you. For everyone who are still waiting for their results ill include you in my prayer.
  • diazepamiediazepamie philippines
    @Kbell yeyyy!!!! CONGRATSSSS PO! :D kakalodge ko naman kanina hehe.

God bless you ms @Kbell

registered nurse nec (254499)

• BelledandyBelledandy Saudi arabia
    @Kbell congrats :) @diazepamie antay antay lang tayo sis :)
  • KbellKbell Cebu
    Here's my timeline: SVP 572 (Diploma in Hospitality Management + Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management) Updated version!

May 28 Took IELTS
    June 27 Medical exam done
    June 28 Visa lodged for July 11 intake
    July 11 Acknowledgment Receipt received (dated June 30 received at the visa office)
    July 20 My agency Edugate called the school to defer my intake to the next intake Jan. '17
    July 27 Received my deferred offer letter and COe
    July 29 Marks 14 working days (still not hearing from the embassy)
    Aug 1 Embassy requested for additional docs ( deferred eCOE and OSHC)
    Sept 28 Visa Grant by Colyn

My agency is Edugate Gateway (Highly recommended free of charge)

For January 30, 2017 Intake. Guys always keep the faith and don't stop praying until God give it to you. For everyone who are still waiting for their results ill include you in my prayer.
  • chinchin Sydney
    @ozwishful u can try applying for ahpra eligibility, 3mos full time paid nursing job lng ang needed un the last 5 yrs. Or try to have 5 more months of work kahit sa clinics for a 1yr paid exp. kc iron program is the cheapest and fastest pathway for pr depending on ur current points. Im doing 2yrs and pays 15k per sem,. Sa iron 11-15k for the whole program and registered nurse kna. Focus will be more on getting sponsorship or pr.
    @chin. I only have 7 months experience in a government hospital. It was paid though. But that was in 2012 pa and I graduated 2008. So I'm thinking that taking up Bachelor's Degree in Nursing for 2 years will be the best way for PR in the future. In between those years that I'm not in the nursing field, I was in the hospitality industry up to present.
  • janinleejaninlee Sydney
    @chin mahirap na po mag hanap nang sponsorship pag bridging course di po ba?

SVP Subclass 573 with dependent
    January 2014- arrived Australia
    March 2014- Classes start
    December 2015- finished uni.
    December 2015- Lodged subclass 485 visa, Medical exams cleared.
    February 2016- 485 Visa Granted
    March 2016- skills assessment application submitted
    May 4 2016- positive skills assessment
    May 16 2016- Lodged EOI (60 points)
    May 24 2016- ITA subclass 189
    June 4 2016- lodged subclass 189
    June 14 2016- CO allocation (team Adelaide)
    ***********waiting for the golden GRANT*********

To God be the glory!!

• OslekOslek Manila
    @Kbell congrats po. Question po, me bayad po ba pag mag papa defer ng intake? Diy kase ako kya kumukuha idea dto sa forum. Tia
  • deathmate101deathmate101 Tarlac
    Question ko lang po. Ok lang ba sa showmoney na idedeposit mo sa bank tapos kukuha agad ng bank statement? Dba maququestion un?
  • lyn0422lyn0422 philippines
    @ozwishful i suggest u pursue what u love and wat will give u a better future.. U can tell on ur sop that u enjoy being of service pra mgkaron ng connection yung hospitality nd nursing. Pero ur heart is in nursing ur behind and u nid a jumpstart. Since u will have intl exp nd education mas magiging mganda future mo pagbalik mo pinas nd khit saan. Mgkwento k lng kung pano k napunta hospitality nd kung bkit gusto mo bumalik.
  • KbellKbell Cebu
    @Oslek no po walang bayad pa defer don't worry ;)
    @lyn0422 brilliant! I will follow your advise. Truth of the matter is, I love being in the hospitality industry but in Australia, I guess mas Malaki Ang chances Pag nursing Ang pathway for residency. Gusto Ko rin naman talaga mag nurse that's why I decided to take nursing as a second course Nung 2005.Although I believe that it all boils down to serving people and Ang pinaka main goal is to be a PR in Australia.
  • chinchin Sydney
    @ozwishful it will still fall under the 5 years recency of practice and 2017 ung last year na pwede kang magfile so ahpra will still give u a go for bridging but anyway you can decide to pursue it nmn once andito ka na at kaya pa sa recency of practice. Also, u can do the conversion course 1 year lng un, some unis/schools offer the program and i think sa uni of canberra min of 6mos experience inaallow na nila. nakakapanghinayang kc ung 2years kung meron nmng mas shorter.
  • chinchin Sydney
    edited October 2016
    @janinlee depends on the state/area cgro,. sa rural/country may demand and also some aged care/nsg agencies still sponsor.
  • enna29enna29 Mandaluyong
    Hi everyone! May sample po ba kayo ng affidavit of support? Thanks po sa sasagot
  • rochenvisabrochenvisab Brisbane
    I am finishing my course on Dec 2016, I am eligible to apply for Graduate Visa - Subclass 485 and my visa is expiring on March 2017.

I am coming home to PH on December after finishing my course, and come back on Feb 2017 to apply for my Grad Visa.

My question is, Di ba magkaka-issue yun sa immigration pag balik ko dito sa AUS? Kasi tapos na ang course ko. Di ba sila magtatanong? Anyone who has similar recent experience with me?
    Nakita Ko Sa website ng La Trobe that they won't offer the IRON program in 2017. Anyone here who has an idea Kung Bakit ganon? Maybe someone who studies at La Trobe at the moment can answer. Thanks
  • chinchin Sydney
    @ozwishful I read somewhere na someone was supposed to go for the early 2017 intake sa la trobe bendigo but nacancel kc daw kulang ang enrollees.ng.program. Try unis like deakin or monash,. Ok din smaller schools like IHNA, ETEA and ACFI. ACFI has a partnership with an agency who sponsors nurses na nag complete ng IRON with them.
  • ysabelleysabelle Sydney
    @enna29, here po. yan ang format na gamit ko when i applied.

AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SPONSORSHIP

I, JUAN DELA CRUZ of legal age and currently residing at 123 Rizal Avenue, Manila, City, Philippines
    hereby state that:

The applicant named below is my ......(relationship to the applicant).

Name of Student Applicant Maria Clara
    Date of birth of applicant: December 25, 1980

That I guarantee to the Australian Government that I will provide a level of financial support to the amount of PHP 1, 300,0000  ;

That the said amount is currently deposited in the account detailed below:

Bank: National Bank
    Branch of Account:   Ayala Avenue, Makati
    Account No:   09876-54321

I enclose certified copies of evidence of deposits with the said financial institution(s) totalling the amount of my financial sponsorship.

That I acknowledge that the applicant I will support to pay for their course fees, educational maintenance and other expenses incurred by the applicant in Australia and the cost of the applicant’s travel to and from Australia

That I have unequivocally assign the applicant as an authorised withdrawee of the subject bank account(s)

I acknowledge that, if documents presented with my financial sponsorship are found to be counterfeit, fraudulently altered or improperly obtained, this can be taken into account as a relevant consideration by Australian authorities when considering future visa application by me, and/or members of my immediate family.

I also declare that my regular income is sufficient to accumulate the level of funding that I am providing to the applicant.

My signature is verified by a copy of an appropriate photo identification.

Juan Dela Cruz
    Date : November 30, 2013

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this 21st day of December 2013 in the City of Makati, Philippines affiant exhibiting to me her Community Tax Certificate with Number …………………. issued on …………………. at ………………………..

Doc. No. …….
    Page No……..Book No……..Series of 2013
  • IslanderndCityIslanderndCity Adelaide
    ysabelle said:

@enna29, here po. yan ang format na gamit ko when i applied.

AFFIDAVIT OF FINANCIAL SPONSORSHIP

I, JUAN DELA CRUZ of legal age and currently residing at 123 Rizal Avenue, Manila, City, Philippines

hereby state that:

The applicant named below is my ......(relationship to the applicant).

Name of Student Applicant Maria Clara

Date of birth of applicant: December 25, 1980

That I guarantee to the Australian Government that I will provide a level of financial support to the amount of PHP 1, 300,0000  ;

That the said amount is currently deposited in the account detailed below:

Bank: National Bank

Branch of Account:   Ayala Avenue, Makati

Account No:   09876-54321

I enclose certified copies of evidence of deposits with the said financial institution(s) totalling the amount of my financial sponsorship.

That I acknowledge that the applicant I will support to pay for their course fees, educational maintenance and other expenses incurred by the applicant in Australia and the cost of the applicant’s travel to and from Australia

That I have unequivocally assign the applicant as an authorised withdrawee of the subject bank account(s)

I acknowledge that, if documents presented with my financial sponsorship are found to be counterfeit, fraudulently altered or improperly obtained, this can be taken into account as a relevant consideration by Australian authorities when considering future visa application by me, and/or members of my immediate family.

I also declare that my regular income is sufficient to accumulate the level of funding that I am providing to the applicant.

My signature is verified by a copy of an appropriate photo identification.

Juan Dela Cruz

Date : November 30, 2013

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this 21st day of December 2013 in the City of Makati, Philippines affiant exhibiting to me her Community Tax Certificate with Number …………………. issued on …………………. at ………………………..

Doc. No. …….

Page No……..Book No……..Series of 2013

great help 'to. keep helping ;)

Assessed Occupation: Industrial Engineer (IE 233511)
    Achieved Goal: Australia PR (Permanent Resident). Thanks God!

...sharpening my core gifts now...
    ...working on new, better goals...

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. ~Luke 6:28~