Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Part time or full time jobs

Belamatet_27Belamatet_27 SingaporePosts: 2Member
Hi po, ask ko lng po if may chance ba na ma hire ang tourist lng muna. Balak kopo pumunta ng perth this March or June. Mag aapply sna ko ng work.. Kahit ano ok lng basta maka pag umpisa po muna.. Thanks pi

Comments

• RiaSofiaRiaSofia Perth
    Hi Belamatet, i think they will ask you to get a proper visa first,otherwise they won't hire you. I got heaps of phone interviews while on tourist visa, and they all advised me to get proper visa to work.