Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Share Cambridge IELTS Practice Test 1 - 11 and Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS

12345679»

Comments

• aipanganaipangan Singapore
    @Hariejane812 Thanks for this!
  • Butterfly8i8Butterfly8i8 PH
    Hi Guys.. I need to improve my Ielts score. I've already took the exam and got L8,R8,W7,S7. I am hoping to get 8 in all subtests. Please tell me this is not impossible. I just reviewed on my own. Any tip? Perhaps, can you recommend me a coach in writing and speaking based here in Manila/Quezon City.
  • rochanrochan Philippines
    @Butterfly8i8 I recommend JRooz Review Center, may branch po sila sa Manila and Quezon City. http://www.jroozreview.com/
  • KoroSenseiKoroSensei singapore
    ako din po. [email protected]. madaming thank you po
  • jtimjtim Perth
    Pasend naman po lahat

[email protected]

Salamat po ng marami.
  • junesixjunesix Sydney
    Hello, pwede rin bang pakisend yung lahat ng reviewers sa email ko?

[email protected]

Thank you and more power!!
  • lei_armilei_armi QC
    Hi! Can you send me books #3, 13 and 14 please? I'm taking the test next month. I really need these. Thank you so much in advance. God Bless.
  • DonaPDonaP Laguna
    hi! I would really appreciate it if you can also send me copies all your ielts reviewer also. [email protected]
  • RodenRoden Bohol
    @Hariejane812 can i ask for the whole copy po? My email is [email protected]

Il be taking the test anytime soon and antaas ng ielts requirement ng assessing body ko sa Aus..kaya kelangan pag handaan. Thank you po
  • angie0121angie0121 Posts: 0Member
    @Hariejane812 Can I ask for a copy.. Kindly send it to my email [email protected]
  • ItsmenjItsmenj Posts: 1Member
    Hi po..pwde rin po sana pa hingi ng copy of the following books [email protected] you very much po...
  • vanessa010589vanessa010589 Posts: 1Member
    Hi.. can i have also copy? Kindly send it to my email [email protected]
    Thank you so much
  • ynnejynnej Posts: 4Member

@Hariejane812 said:

Hello,

I would love to share with you Cambridge IELTS series 1 - 11 (Cambridge IELTS 11 is the latest version which will be sold on the market in May, 2016).
    I have a huge collection of more than 100 IELTS Books. If anyone is interested in any book, don't hesitate to let me know :)
    Here is the list of must-have IELTS Books that I used to get Band 8.0 for IELTS:

1. The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
    2. English Grammar in Use (Cambridge)
    3. Cambridge IELTS 1 - 11
    4. New Insight into IELTS
    5. IELTS Target Band 7: How to maximize your score
    6. English Collocations in Use
    7. Barron's Essential Words for IELTS
    8. Barron's Practice Exams
    9. English Vocabulary in Use (Intermediate, Upper-intermediate, Advanced)
    10. Improve your IELTS Skills (including 3 different books: Improve your IELTS Writing Skills, Improve your IELTS Reading Skills, Improve your IELTS Speaking and ListeningSkills )
    11. Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (4th edition)
    12. Ace The IELTS
    13. Common Mistakes at IELTS Advanced And How to Avoid Them
    14. Academic Writing for IELTS by Sam McCarter

Feel free to share your reviews, comments about these books so that other IELTS learners can get a deeper insight into them.
    If you want to have any IELTS books, just let me know by leaving your email here, I will send via email in a few days.

Hope you like my sharing!

@Hariejane812 Hi po! can you please also share it with me? [email protected]
    Thank you so much!

• ynnejynnej Posts: 4Member

Hi All,

Just wanna share this link for **free IELTS materials: **

https://www.ieltsscore.com/download-cambridge-ielts-practice-test-series-1-13/

Junnie
  • ElsimalElsimal Posts: 1Member
    @Hariejane812 Can you please send me copies of the reviewer as well (here's my email address [email protected]? Thanks and God speed
  • Elm25Elm25 Posts: 2Member

Hello po @Hariejane812, could you also share to my email address please? [email protected].
    Thank you very much! :)

• kimtroybabiobkimtroybabiob Posts: 2Member

Hello, please send me these books.

• kimtroybabiobkimtroybabiob Posts: 2Member
  • BeavanVincBeavanVinc Posts: 3Member

Hi, sir @Hariejane812 much appreciated if you could share the books to me.
    email address: [email protected]

• saficdcallansaficdcallan Posts: 1Member

Can you please send me a copy of these books (1-14) ? Kindly see below email address.

[email protected]

Thank you 🙏🏼

• politspolits Posts: 1Member

Is this still available? Can I have a copy of all the reviewers please. Thank you

[email protected]