Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

subclass 572 disability course section June 2016 lodgement

rosecellerosecelle MandaluyongPosts: 24Member
hi guys lets keep ourselves up to date,, anyone who's lodgement date is June and under disability course feel free to leave your comment here, Godbless to us

Comments

• KbellKbell Cebu
    Hello @rosecelle I lodged my SVP 572 visa June 28 although I'm not under disability course.. :) I got my AR July 11.. Deferred my intake to the next.. Waiting to hear from the embassy.. God bless!
  • elly19elly19 Brisbane
    hello! I will take disability course in SGSCC.. but mine was lodged this July.. still waiting for the result.. Godbless us.. =)