Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

other family subclass visa887

maribel64maribel64 PhilippinesPosts: 8Member
Hi ! anybody out there who have included your mother in your application for subclass visa887 from visa 489?

my son lives and works in Hobart City, tasmania. He wants to include me in his application for visa 887. One requirement says we should live together? does this mean we should have lived together before my son went to AUstralia? How do we approve this? What documents to prove this?? Please help...

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Are you on a 489 visa?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    You can only be included in his 887 visa if you also hold a 489 visa granted as his dependent.
  • maribel64maribel64 Philippines
    no my son did not include me in his 489 visa.
    too sad to learn that I can only be included in his 887 visa if I was included in my son's 489 visa... sayang!!!
    thank you for the information
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @maribel64 he can still include you on a subsequent entrant 489 visa but he should do this before applying for 887 visa. He should prove that you are financially dependent on him(at least 1 year). I think the current approval is only 1 month( refer to allocation dates:see www.border.gov.au). Application fee is $3600+. You should be in Australia when he lodged his 887 visa and is not required to have stayed 2 years and 1 year fulltime work.