Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

HOW CAN MY MOTHER IN LAW SPONSOR US (HER SON) IN PERTH AUSTRALIA?

lauriceongguelauriceonggue Malolos city bulacanPosts: 4Member
Hi guys im just new hear and im referred by Mr and Mrs Ronald Domingo (NAT) they told me that you guys can help us how to migrate here in Australia (Perth). My husband is a butcher for 10 years and i worked as a supervisor in supermarket for 5 years in the Philippines. We are here in Perth in my mother in laws house to see if we can take the opportunity to settle some papers or documents how to stay here longer. Thank You in advance :)

Comments

• aziazi North Ryde
    Hi po @lauriceonggue impossible na po na ma sponsoran kayo ng mother in law nyu kase d na po consider na dependent asawa nyu sa kanya. Better option is mg apply po asawa nya as skilled worker tutal naman is butcher xa.
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Instead of State sponsored skilled migrant, your mother can sponsor you on a 489 Family sponsored visa( addtl 10 points if you cannot met the 60 points threshold for 189 or 190 visa.) This is a provisional visa that allows you to live and work in Australia for 4 years and have the option to apply for PR visa after meeting the req. of 2 years stay and at least 1 year fulltime work. This means that you still go through the process of skilled migration application.
  • lauriceongguelauriceonggue Malolos city bulacan
    Thank u for the information. :) may i ask what is the first step that we need to do? I already took ielts in the philippines may band score is 6 last a year ago.
    What type of visa we will use?
  • fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    Estimate first your score then decide saan ka pwede...check www.border.gov.au/skillselect
    ok po thanks a lot :)