Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

NEWBEE here.

gashing890gashing890 PhilippinesPosts: 7Member
hello everyone, I would like some of your advice or any insights for my plan to study in Australia. I am 2 years Electronics Engineer here in the Philippines, and planning to have CCNA before I would go to Australia. I am planning to take the course na Project Management, for 2 years. My questions are; How can I able to survive given the 20 hrs allowed na working hours? May community ba or any site na tumatanggap na jobs na pwedeng hindi ideclare sa 20 hrs? anong rate ba ang mga rental rooms dito/makakaya ba sa kikitain ko na 20hrs as student visa? maraming maraming salamat po.

Comments

• PazzescoLaiPazzescoLai Cebu
    Hello.. i suggest u go to an agency pra ma explain to u thoroughly yung concerns mo.. marami agency na walang bayad free consultaton lang ika nga.. like ams global and idp
  • mirrenmirren Olongapo
    edited July 2017
    Hello po, newbie din pero sabi nila you really can't depend on your part time job to pay for your schooling/accommodation. May mga jobs daw na cash on hand pero delikado kung mahuli.
    Pero depende rin po sa circumstances nyo. May mga nabasa ako dito na self-supporting sila.

Bachelor of Information Technology
    Charles Darwin University - Casuarina
    Applying for the July 2017 intake