Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a granny flat or room for rent in NSW

xtine99xtine99 SydneyPosts: 29Member
edited December 2012 in Housing & Rentals
Hi, I am looking for a room for rent in NSW. I will be arriving on January 13, 2013. I am open to temporary or long term accomodation if available.

Comments

• li_i_renli_i_ren North Ryde
    edited December 2012
    @xtine99..are you a girl? i have a room which we are not using for 1 person. it's got a bed and a cabinet.

we are in coogee near the beach maybe 10-15 mins. walk to the beach...there's a bus near our flat 1 ride going to the cbd everyday which is about 20 mins. ride. send me a PM if you are interested;)

i've been looking for a pinoy flatmate pero ang hirap..kasi coogee is in the eastern suburb which is a very caucasian community:D i'm a nurse and my husband is a doctor .. trying to get registered here in autralia. currently, he is in melbourne preparing for the exams. i have a 4 years old too:) so the room is good for 1 person only so it won't be too crowded but it's a good sized room:D
  • xtine99xtine99 Sydney
    yes but It would be for two person, as I will be arriving with my 13 yr old daughter and I may need a temporary accomodation until I find a school near to where she will attend, if this is alright with you, let me know. How much would be the rent?
  • mvg33mvg33 Braddon
    @li_i_ren hi, i'm new to this website. is the room still available? i'm a 24 year old, female, overseas student. :)
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54089)

nootherweenieRoda123RyaniberleeFrancislobalmirasantosjoselineChaV02marissagcc0dyivcvacuumpumpAnneng23SupermangretsnalzjromhimselflvnrtnrjanarellanomarielladlltArtgabucan22chachameliarbenemerito
Browse Members

Members Online (8) + Guest (153)

Noodles12onieandreswashoutloopyrabbitmoiaaroncengrChazzChelztray

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters