Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

What is the best way to transfer money from Philippines to Australia?

Hi,
Please need some advise on what is the best way to transfer money from Philippines to Australia? Im selling my small property in the Philippines so I want to have an idea on how to bring my money here? Thank u

Comments

• momnijosh08momnijosh08 Bulacan
    @fairyangel iremit sa discovery suites ortigas. Max amount transfer per transaction is 9900 aud . Transaction fee is 12 aud only. Medyo bumawi lang sila sa forex..
  • Dangee17Dangee17 Philippines
    @momnijosh08 Hello, paano ang process ng iremit? Bale kasi ung mag-ama ko they will be coming here magdadala ng around 10k aud at isa sa options ang bank transfer na lang though i don't know how to pa. I'm here in melbourne and have a commonwealth bank account, pahelp naman please kung ano magandang gawin. Salamuch!!
  • momnijosh08momnijosh08 Bulacan
    Sorry now lang reply @Dangee17
    Punta sila sa Iremit office sa Ortigas (sa may discovery suites). Pwede naman yata online or bank transfer doon. 10$ lang ang transaction fee. Pero higher ng konti exchange rate nila. Magfill out lang ng form and present some ids siguro. ;) syempre need nila ng bank acct dito sa aussie where iremit can transfer the money.

Max is equivalent to 9900 aud per transaction
  • RW_WackyRW_Wacky Manila
    Hi,

For pera padala from Pinas to AU, you can try our service and we can provide you quotation. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will be more than glad to assist you with the process.

Thanks
  • PixiepiePixiepie Melbourne
    edited September 2018
    @momnijosh08 Hi, ask ko lang po, what if Aus$ n ang ipa transfer sa iremit? Pwede po ba un? Para ndi nmn talo sa forex. TIA po
  • SaveontransfersSaveontransfers Posts: 24Member
    Based on my experience, TransferWise works perfectly fine when transferring money from PH to AU. It's very fast and one clicks away. No need to wait for a long line in the bank just to send and transfer money. Money Transfers

Severino Leoncio
    Blogger at https://saveontransfers.com

• PixiepiePixiepie Melbourne
    @Saveontransfers Newbie here or new account for money matters?
  • SaveontransfersSaveontransfers Posts: 24Member
    @Pixiepie just sharing my personal experience.

Severino Leoncio
    Blogger at https://saveontransfers.com

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA
    Hi All,

if mag trasfer kayo money to ph, you can use this link & sign up.. eto ang gamit ko, fixed fee and good rate.

https://orbitremit.com/r/x70t47
    (FREE transfer fee on your first transaction)

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt