Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa Grant 2013

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @peach17 thank you and congrats also... ehehe para makapasyal muna bago mag start classes kaya maaga aalis... @staycool ou nga eh masyado excited ahehe... sorry tao lang di ko po alam meaning IED ahehe pero kung saan magstay Sydney mismo po and school sa ultimo college.
    @mikes ano course mo? Dapat ultimo rin ako pero lumipat ako oxford college mas mura kasi

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@RobertSG
    Sir, may I asked if you could give me some advice on how to get a better score in IELTS? you said that you took 3x times before you got the best results, I hope you could help he based on your experience, I took my first exam this June but I failed, I really got a very low score in listening and reading, please give me some advice/tips on how to improve my score. I am starting to loss hope. Thank you!
    @liz_dreamer review ka lang marami sa internet regarding ielts exam. First time ko kumuha at nag review center ako pero mga 8 days lang pinasok ko at kumuha ako tips im happy with my scores kasi assessment sa akin sa review center ang makukuha ko lang ay band 6 pero mayaas nakuha ko

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    Hello guys!
    For those who have taken their IELTS for several times, may you give me some advice on how to improve my result, I took my first exam this June and it was failed, hope you could provide me some pointers or tips on how to improve my IELTS score...do you think review center really works on it? may I also ask if which exam center is better between IDP and British?
    Please help me... I starting to loss my hope, I got a very low score in listening and reading.
    I am also aiming for 10 points from IELTS but in my profession I need at least 6 in all test.
    God bless and Congrats to all who got their Visa!
    This is the worng thread :) meron akong inks na kinolekta which I posted here
    http://www.pinoyau.info/discussion/1433/some-ielts-resource-links

Sa listening naman. Merong site na http://hbr.org/multimedia marami silang interviews with famous people na makaka tulong sayo. Pwede mong i emulate ang mga ininterview sa website na ito. Meron din silang transcript nang interview if gusto mong i check kung meron kang lines na hindi naintindihan sa ausio file.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    This is the wrong thread :)

Nevertheless, meron akong links na kinolekta which I posted here
    http://www.pinoyau.info/discussion/1433/some-ielts-resource-links

Sa listening naman. Merong site na http://hbr.org/multimedia marami silang interviews with people who excel in their fields na makaka tulong sayo. Pwede mong i emulate ang mga ininterview sa website na ito. Meron din silang transcript nang interview if gusto mong i check kung meron kang lines na hindi naintindihan sa audio file. I listened to the audio files na na DL ko from this site and it helped me sa speaking. Atsaka sinubukan kong i answer ang interview sa isip ko lang. You'll never know, baka lumabas sa speaking or sa writing ang pinakinggan mo dito.

Review centers do work. They give you the basics of writing and they also give you lectures on what to expect and some even have support systems in place. So it is always a good idea to enroll.

Between IDP and BC, BC charges more than IDP. Yan lang alam ko when I took.

Here's what you should do IMHO
    1. Stop watching tagalog shows for now. Watch national geographic, discovery channel, CNN, etc. If you can not forego the Juan del Cruzes or the Apoy sa Dagats, you should try to forego the Kris Aquinos. LOL. The moment you start making dal-dal like Kris, your speaking exam results go down the drain. :)

2. Read anything. Not just anything, but read something about technology, science, sports, politics, hobbies - i think these are the topics that usually come out in academic writing and speaking. I'd skip romance novels if i were you. One good site for which has a lot of articles is http://pulse.me and they are categorized :). Anything you read will translate to your speaking and writing skills.

<span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• jedianikijedianiki Melbourne
    Friends, sobrang late na po pero visa granted na rin po ako last June 17... Yehey!!!! :) :) :)

Maraming maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nasa forum na ito... Malaking tulong po talaga kayo sa mahaba at masalimuot na processing ng ating mga visa... Nawa'y marami pa pong sumunod... Thank you guys!!

To God be the Glory!! Thank You Lord!!! :)
    Friends, sobrang late na po pero visa granted na rin po ako last June 17... Yehey!!!! :) :) :)

Maraming maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nasa forum na ito... Malaking tulong po talaga kayo sa mahaba at masalimuot na processing ng ating mga visa... Nawa'y marami pa pong sumunod... Thank you guys!!

To God be the Glory!! Thank You Lord!!! :)
    Congratulations jedianiki

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @jedianiki - congrats...
    489 state or relative sponsored po kayo?

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• staycoolstaycool Sydney
    JUNE 2013 GRANTEES

june 03 = @peach17 and @jaimeph
    june 05 = ME!!!! and @franz25
    june 13 = @ianne27 and @engr_maylene052581
    june 14 = @RodGanteJr
    june 17 = @jedianiki
    june 19 = @jengrata
    june 20 = @MissMimicakes and @tin0712
    june 24 = @garfield17 and @mikes
    june 27 = @rii
    ??? = @JaCQU3 @Nutellagirl

JULY 2012 is now officially open and waiting for visa grantees...GOD bless everyone!!
    • via MARA Agent
      CPA Australia 040912 : NSW SS 030812 : EOI first lodged 081312 : 1st Invitation 083112 : Updated EOI 110812 : 2nd Invitation 032713 : Lodged App 040213 : CO 042213 : medicals: 050213...visa granted (thank YOU LORD!) 060513 ... IED to NSW 03XX14 ??
  • pepperpepper Quezon City
    my birthday wish is to get my visa grant this week and prayers is the key
    [-O< [-O<

Subclass 572 - July 10, 2013 intake extended till 26July - Melbourne
    (DIY Application)
    May 24 - Lodged Student Visa at VIAC
    May 27 - Acknowledged my Docs thru SMS
    May 29 - Emailed me to undergo Medical
    May 30 - Medicals done @ NHIC
    June 04 - Uploaded my Med Results to AU-Emb as per NHIC
    June 06-21 - Constant/Everyday email to DIAC
    June 27 - Medical Results uploaded 4 June
    July1 - Follow up again
    July 6 (Sat) - CO Allocated
    July 9 - sent/asking Visa status update to my CO
    July 9, (PM) - We seek to finalise your visa application in the next 3 days- replied from Embassy
    July 12 - Embassy asked for update COE/Late arrival letter from my course provider
    July 15 - submit my updated COE to my CO Mr as per advised my Ms
    July 16 - acknowledged my submitted docs and they're aware of my new commencement date and my papers still on process.....
    July 15-17 - emailed them for status update and no reply since 16 July....
    July 22 - DIAC Emailed me and asked for bank history for
    July 23 - submitted Affidavit of support, bank history from my auntie
    July 25 - received a visa refusal letter..
    Reason for Visa Refusal
    These funds were not considered because the applicant has not provided evidence of regular income from her financial supporter.  
    July 26 - what a birthday present I received from Air21!!!

Refusal letter made after 61days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dadedidodu17dadedidodu17 Canberra
    haaay.. sana makapost na rin ako ng visa grant ko dito soooooon.. :( Kinakabahan na ako.. huhu Although, I trust the Lord. I know na he can hear our prayers.

Feb 14, 2013 - took IELTS under British Council
    Feb 27, 2013 - Got my IELTS result
    Mar 18, 2013 - documents sent to QUT
    Apr 3, 2013 - Offer letter received
    May 27, 2013 - Paid school fees
    May 31, 2013 - Received eCOE
    June 11, 2013 - Lodged application (Subclass 573)
    June 13, 2013 - Received acknowledgement from embassy
    June 17, 2013 - Advice for medical
    June 18, 2013 - Medical done
    June 22, 2013 - Medical uploaded
    July 1, 2013 - VISA GRANT!!!! :)

Thank you Lord!! To God be the glory!
    "To pray is to let go and let God take over"
    Philippians 4:6-7

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @pepper I hope you get your VISA soon. I also hope to get mine soon. School is giving us until July 29. Your intake date is fast approaching. your 14th day since your medicals were uploaded will be tomorrow!!!! :)

Another 8 hours of waiting now I understand how @franz25 felt. LOL, I emailed DIAC Manila again and asked about my application No reply yet. Hayz

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• pmzinozpmzinoz Sydney
    Congrats po sa mga na VISA GRANT na.

We just receive an invitation to apply for VISA 189, hopefully makapag post din ako dito ng VISA granted na din kami.. good luck sa lahat and may all our dreams come true :-)
  • pepperpepper Quezon City
    edited July 2013
    @KG2 - my med results were uploaded from Global Health last 04 June pa eh... sobra sobra na sa 14days.. pero ganun ba yun? me time frame from the day they uploaded?

Subclass 572 - July 10, 2013 intake extended till 26July - Melbourne
    (DIY Application)
    May 24 - Lodged Student Visa at VIAC
    May 27 - Acknowledged my Docs thru SMS
    May 29 - Emailed me to undergo Medical
    May 30 - Medicals done @ NHIC
    June 04 - Uploaded my Med Results to AU-Emb as per NHIC
    June 06-21 - Constant/Everyday email to DIAC
    June 27 - Medical Results uploaded 4 June
    July1 - Follow up again
    July 6 (Sat) - CO Allocated
    July 9 - sent/asking Visa status update to my CO
    July 9, (PM) - We seek to finalise your visa application in the next 3 days- replied from Embassy
    July 12 - Embassy asked for update COE/Late arrival letter from my course provider
    July 15 - submit my updated COE to my CO Mr as per advised my Ms
    July 16 - acknowledged my submitted docs and they're aware of my new commencement date and my papers still on process.....
    July 15-17 - emailed them for status update and no reply since 16 July....
    July 22 - DIAC Emailed me and asked for bank history for
    July 23 - submitted Affidavit of support, bank history from my auntie
    July 25 - received a visa refusal letter..
    Reason for Visa Refusal
    These funds were not considered because the applicant has not provided evidence of regular income from her financial supporter.  
    July 26 - what a birthday present I received from Air21!!!

Refusal letter made after 61days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    edited July 2013
    JUNE 2013 GRANTEES

june 14 = @RodGanteJr
    june 17 = @jedianiki
    june 19 = @jengrata
    june 27 = @rii

JULY 2012 is now officially open and waiting for visa grantees...GOD bless everyone!!
    @paulsmith, the wife of @nins45 got their 190 visa today... :)

Congratulations my friends - eat as much chicken rice as you can na! See you soon...

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

• alexamaealexamae Sydney
    congratulations @paulsmith @nins45 :D

November 4, 2012 : ACS Assessment Systems Administrator - 262113
    December 08, 2012 : Both take IELTS
    December 18, 2012 : ACS Result Positive
    December 21, 2012 : IELTS Result
    January 10, 2013 : NSW SS Application
    January 10, 2013 : TRA Assessment ICT Customer Support Officer - 313112 (partner's skills)
    March 21, 2013 : TRA Result Positive
    March 22, 2013 : NSW SS acknowledgement email received
    May 16, 2013 : NSW SS Approved
    May 16, 2013 : EOI invite for 190 Visa
    May 24, 2013 : Lodged 190 Visa
    May 25, 2013 : Both Medicals Done (Drs Horne & Chin)
    June 4, 2013 : CO allocated Adelaide GSM Team 7
    June 8, 2013 : Meds Referred to MOC
    June 9, 2013 : Upload forms 80 and 1022
    June 17, 2013 : Upload both NBI Clearances
    June 28, 2013 : Upload both SG PCC
    August 15, 2013 : Visa Grant! Thank you so much Lord!! IED May 29, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

• floradanicafloradanica Perth
    praying hard to get our visa soon!!!
  • peach17peach17 Los Angeles
    congrats @jedianiki :)

9 January 2013 Received Favorable Response from EA
    18 January 2013 Lodged EOI Application via SkillSelect
    21 January 2013 Received Invitation to Apply for Visa Subclass 189
    26 January 2013 Lodged Visa Application
    18 March 2013 CO Allocated, Team 34 Brisbane
    14 May 2013 Submitted Form 815
    23 May 2013 Submitted updated Form 815 with new passport details
    03 June 2013 VISA Grant! Thank you Jesus :)

JUNE 2013 GRANTEES

june 14 = @RodGanteJr
    june 17 = @jedianiki
    june 19 = @jengrata
    june 27 = @rii

Super Like :) hehe

congrats @paulsmith @nins45! buena mano sa July :)

lapit na yan sis @floradanica :)

myghaaad.. ang hirap ng feeling ng naghihintay haha..
    refresh lang ng refresh pag may bagong email na papasok kinakabahan haha!

January 10, 2013 : TRA Assessment ICT Customer Support Officer - 313112 (partner's skills)

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

• GoodLuckAUGoodLuckAU Melbourne
    @alexamae hahaha, at least sayo last waiting mo na yan. kamusta naman ako at waiting for co pa rin. nakakabaliw lang! 8-}

261313 (Software Engineer)
    24 April 2013 - ACS Skills Assessment
    27 April 2013 - IELTS (L:9 R:8 W:8 S:8.5)
    10 May 2013 - Submit EOI
    19 May 2013 - Invitation to Apply
    30 May 2013 - 189 Visa Application Lodged
    06 June 2013 - Medicals done
    07 Aug 2013 - CO Allocated (Brisbane T34)
    13 Aug 2013 - SG COC Application
    19 Aug 2013 - Included fiance in visa application as migrating dependent
    27 Aug 2013 - Fiance Medicals and SG COC Application
    03 Sept 2013 - SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - Fiance SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - VISA GRANT!!!!

@GoodLuckAU i think busy ang mga co ngaun kasi ung co ko na mabilis naman mag reply d na ako pinapansin since lastweek hahaha.. malapit na yan :) ma surprise ka lang bigla hahaha

• jengratajengrata Sydney
    @alexamae @GoodLuckAU month nyo na ito :)

ANZSCO code 263111: Computer Network and System Engineer
    April 11, 2013 - lodge 189 visa - 75pts
    April 19, 2013 - CO allocated, Brisbane Team33
    May 6, 2013 - Medical submitted by SATA
    May 15, 2013 - uploaded NBI, SG PCC and Form 80
    June 19, 2013 - Visa Granted. Thank you Lord!
    September 2013 - Hubby got a Job (while we are still in SG)
    October 2013 - Flight to Brisbane

• floradanicafloradanica Perth
    ano kaya ang feeling ng meron ka nang tanggap na visa? na alam mong meron kang pupuntahan pagkatapos mong magresign sa trabaho? yung naghahanap ka na ng bahay na tutuluyan, yung nagjojobhunt ka na at may kausap ka ng prospective employer. yung naghahanap ka na ng ways pano dadalhin mga gamit mo sa Aussie. yung naghahanap ka na ng school para sa anak mo.

nakakakilig!
  • ipinkipink North Ryde
    @alexamae hahaha, at least sayo last waiting mo na yan. kamusta naman ako at waiting for co pa rin. nakakabaliw lang! 8-}
    sana mag ka CO kana para may milestone din ako... kasi pag may CO ka na, alam ko malapit na ako. haha :)

Dec 8, 2012: IELTS
    Feb 4, 2013: EA CDR assessment submitted
    April 2013: Visited Sydney on Tourist Visa.. confirmed that I love it there :)
    May 20, 2013: EA work experience assessment submitted
    Jun 5, 2013: EA positive assessment
    Jun 7, 2013: EOI submitted
    Jun 17, 2013: Invited to apply for 189 visa
    Jun 17, 2013: Visa application submitted
    Jul 5, 2013: Medical submitted to DIAC
    Jul 17, 2013: NBI Clearance Uploaded
    Aug 2, 2013: CO Allocated-GSM Adelaide Team 6
    Aug 6, 2013: Visa Granted

Thank you Lord :)

• ipinkipink North Ryde
    ano kaya ang feeling ng meron ka nang tanggap na visa? na alam mong meron kang pupuntahan pagkatapos mong magresign sa trabaho? yung naghahanap ka na ng bahay na tutuluyan, yung nagjojobhunt ka na at may kausap ka ng prospective employer. yung naghahanap ka na ng ways pano dadalhin mga gamit mo sa Aussie. yung naghahanap ka na ng school para sa anak mo.

nakakakilig!
    amen. lol! :)

Dec 8, 2012: IELTS
    Feb 4, 2013: EA CDR assessment submitted
    April 2013: Visited Sydney on Tourist Visa.. confirmed that I love it there :)
    May 20, 2013: EA work experience assessment submitted
    Jun 5, 2013: EA positive assessment
    Jun 7, 2013: EOI submitted
    Jun 17, 2013: Invited to apply for 189 visa
    Jun 17, 2013: Visa application submitted
    Jul 5, 2013: Medical submitted to DIAC
    Jul 17, 2013: NBI Clearance Uploaded
    Aug 2, 2013: CO Allocated-GSM Adelaide Team 6
    Aug 6, 2013: Visa Granted

Thank you Lord :)

• GoodLuckAUGoodLuckAU Melbourne
    @ipink wish ko rin yan. medyo nakakainip na rin. :-w hahahaha. minsan gustu ko ng mag-apply as CO sa au immi para matulungan ko sila kahit imposible. di ko na rin kasi alam kung anong iisipin ko lalo pa't kating-kati na akong umalis sa trabaho ko. :>

261313 (Software Engineer)
    24 April 2013 - ACS Skills Assessment
    27 April 2013 - IELTS (L:9 R:8 W:8 S:8.5)
    10 May 2013 - Submit EOI
    19 May 2013 - Invitation to Apply
    30 May 2013 - 189 Visa Application Lodged
    06 June 2013 - Medicals done
    07 Aug 2013 - CO Allocated (Brisbane T34)
    13 Aug 2013 - SG COC Application
    19 Aug 2013 - Included fiance in visa application as migrating dependent
    27 Aug 2013 - Fiance Medicals and SG COC Application
    03 Sept 2013 - SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - Fiance SG COC Collection
    17 Sept 2013 - VISA GRANT!!!!

edited July 2013
    @ipink wish ko rin yan. medyo nakakainip na rin. :-w hahahaha. minsan gustu ko ng mag-apply as CO sa au immi para matulungan ko sila kahit imposible. di ko na rin kasi alam kung anong iisipin ko lalo pa't kating-kati na akong umalis sa trabaho ko. :>
    Hahaha, ako din. Gustong gusto ko na umalis dito. Pagod na pagod na kami ng asawa ko dito.
    11PM na umuuwi ang asawa ko at 7AM umaalis d na kami nakakapag usap. Haay.
    nakakakilig!
    Relate na relate ako dito. Parang ang feeling yung d ka mapakali haha.. Gusto mo na magplan ng kung ano2x pero d ka naman makaproceed kasi inaantay mo ang visa haha. Cguro ganito dn ang na feel nung mga na grant na. Pero after ma grant ganito pa din ba ka excited ang feeling?
    @alexamae @GoodLuckAU month nyo na ito :)
    Sana mag dilang anghel ka :) :D

• staycoolstaycool Sydney
    dito applicable ang "patience is a virtue"...heheh
    • via MARA Agent
      CPA Australia 040912 : NSW SS 030812 : EOI first lodged 081312 : 1st Invitation 083112 : Updated EOI 110812 : 2nd Invitation 032713 : Lodged App 040213 : CO 042213 : medicals: 050213...visa granted (thank YOU LORD!) 060513 ... IED to NSW 03XX14 ??