Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

STUDENT VISA 2015

Comments

• patientlywaiting1994patientlywaiting1994 Sydney
    @myehway ako sis, ang layo rin ng course ko sa dun sa ntapos ko. grad ako ng hrm, pero dun aged care ako.,gustu ko talaga magschool dun, kaya gnwa kong stepping stone ang aged care, kasi gustu ko tlga mag nursing., pero pano ba yan? haizt., nkapaglodge na nga ako sis but until now, wla pa tlgang feedback..

anyway, congrats to @miss_ivy_g it was worth all the wait. indeed God is so amazing!. God bless on your journey!.
  • miss_ivy_gmiss_ivy_g Sydney

01/18/2014- IELTS
    02/--/2014- R:6.5 W:6.5 L:7.0 S:7.0 OBS:7.0
    11/12/2014- Sent application form for Cert3 & Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care to SELC through Fortrust (agency)
    12/03/2014- Received first LoO (discount not yet credited)
    12/12/2014- Received revised LoO (airport pick-up not included)
    12/15/2014- Received Final LoO
    12/16/2014- Paid tuition (SELC), OSHC, homestay, airport pick-up
    12/19/2014- Received CoE
    12/22/2014- Received CoE (birthdate correction)
    01/09/2015- Received CoE (deferred to April)
    01/24/2015- Medicals & submitted documents to Fortrust
    01/30/2015- Embassy acknowledged receipt of documents
    03/17/2015- Asked agency to follow up with the Embassy
    - Agency called me for mock interview
    03/18/2015-Embassy called for interview but I asked to resched interview during my breaktime. Did not call back.
    03/25/15 interviewed
    03/26/15 VISA GRANT--- PRAISE GOD!!!
    04/20/2015- First day of class

• quittequitte Mandaluyong
    @miss_ivy_g Congrats! :) may God continue to bless you. goodluck on your study :)
  • miss_ivy_gmiss_ivy_g Sydney
    thank you @quitte God bless you too! :)

01/18/2014- IELTS
    02/--/2014- R:6.5 W:6.5 L:7.0 S:7.0 OBS:7.0
    11/12/2014- Sent application form for Cert3 & Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care to SELC through Fortrust (agency)
    12/03/2014- Received first LoO (discount not yet credited)
    12/12/2014- Received revised LoO (airport pick-up not included)
    12/15/2014- Received Final LoO
    12/16/2014- Paid tuition (SELC), OSHC, homestay, airport pick-up
    12/19/2014- Received CoE
    12/22/2014- Received CoE (birthdate correction)
    01/09/2015- Received CoE (deferred to April)
    01/24/2015- Medicals & submitted documents to Fortrust
    01/30/2015- Embassy acknowledged receipt of documents
    03/17/2015- Asked agency to follow up with the Embassy
    - Agency called me for mock interview
    03/18/2015-Embassy called for interview but I asked to resched interview during my breaktime. Did not call back.
    03/25/15 interviewed
    03/26/15 VISA GRANT--- PRAISE GOD!!!
    04/20/2015- First day of class

• McGuybrMcGuybr Quezon City
    Hi, I am a BS Management Accounting graduate and am currently working sa bank. Balak ko po talaga magaral sa Australia and eventually God willing magapply as immigrant. May masusuggest po ba kayo na course na pwede ko kunin para mas malaki ang chance na maapprove ang Visa ko at magkaroon ng chance magkaPR? Balak ko magMarketing course kaso takot ako na baka d din ako makakakuha ng PR in the future. Also, concious din po ako sa budget. Sorry po talaga. Bago lang ako dito. Thank you sa magrereply. God bless po! :)
  • myehwaymyehway Mandaluyong
    @myehway ako sis, ang layo rin ng course ko sa dun sa ntapos ko. grad ako ng hrm, pero dun aged care ako.,gustu ko talaga magschool dun, kaya gnwa kong stepping stone ang aged care, kasi gustu ko tlga mag nursing., pero pano ba yan? haizt., nkapaglodge na nga ako sis but until now, wla pa tlgang feedback..

anyway, congrats to @miss_ivy_g it was worth all the wait. indeed God is so amazing!. God bless on your journey!.
    Oo nga sana maging ok kahit ang lalayo ng course natin

Congrats @miss_ivy_g
  • laydy88laydy88 Melbourne
    hi everyone! i also want to share, just like @miss_ivy_g, i was also interviewed after almost 2 months of waiting. The embassy acknowledged my application on January 28 and i received the call for interview on March 25. after an hour, the agency contacted me and told me the good news na visa grant nga. super kaba din ako sa interview especially since the co who called me was a terror (based on what i read in this forum). My course is also unrelated to my bachelor's degree in the phil. My job is also unrelated to the course i will take but i was still approved. so don't lose hope guys. I wanted to study child education in sydney kasi i'm really interested in the subject, i was really worried that i was going to be rejected dahil nga malayo sa course ko but mukhang fair naman ung embassy - as long as you show that you are really serious with the course you plan to take then they will approve your application.
    Good luck and God bless everyone on their applications.
  • pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    edited March 2015
    Good morning po sa lahat.. 1st post ko to dito sa thread.. sa mga naglodge na po ng visa tanong ko po sana kung nagpamedical na kau before lodging or after? Big thanks!
    Hello miss @laydy88 congrats on ur visa grant.. ask ko po sana if nagpamedical kau before lodging ur application? Thank you.. :)
    @pepay thanks! Yup nagpamedical muna ako. According to the agency mas mabilis daw processing pagunahin Un. :)
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    hi everyone! i also want to share, just like @miss_ivy_g, i was also interviewed after almost 2 months of waiting. The embassy acknowledged my application on January 28 and i received the call for interview on March 25. after an hour, the agency contacted me and told me the good news na visa grant nga. super kaba din ako sa interview especially since the co who called me was a terror (based on what i read in this forum). My course is also unrelated to my bachelor's degree in the phil. My job is also unrelated to the course i will take but i was still approved. so don't lose hope guys. I wanted to study child education in sydney kasi i'm really interested in the subject, i was really worried that i was going to be rejected dahil nga malayo sa course ko but mukhang fair naman ung embassy - as long as you show that you are really serious with the course you plan to take then they will approve your application.
    congrats and that's a good job sharing your success story with others here on the forum....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@laydy88 thanks :) :) cge magpapamedical na din muna ako.. plan ko na maglodge after holy week.. nhs or st.lukes ka nagpamedical? thanks :)
    @danyan2001us Thanks kuya dan.: )
    @pepay sa nhs ako nagpamedical.: ) maayos naman sila
    @laydy88 thanks sis :)
  • lucky_jlclucky_jlc Cebu City
    @laydy88 congratulations! Wow! Buti ka pa ok na visa mo. Sana kami na rin sa susunod. By the way, nagfollow-up ka ba or yung agency mo sa embassy? Thank you. God bless sayo!

God is good all the time! God has wonderful plans for all of us! Let's keep the Faith!

@lucky_jlc thanks! I'm sure kayo na rin susunod :) yup may schedule ung agency kung kelan sila nagfofollow up. may agency ka ba?
    @laydy88 uu, may agency ako. They just ff-up today. sana nga sis! Almost 2 months na ako naghihintay eh... huhuhu..kinakabahan ako eh...

God is good all the time! God has wonderful plans for all of us! Let's keep the Faith!

@lady hello sis! musta na visa mo? ok na ba? may balita ka ba sis?

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    praying for more visa grants within the week guys.....2 days more....and also for the coming weeks para sama sama tayo dito sa OZ....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@danyan2001us thank you kuya sa prayers mo. I am still waiting din po. God bless us all! :)

• teachjennyteachjenny Davao
    Hello @laydy88 - Congrats to you! :) May I ask what course did you apply for in Australia? And what is your bachelors degree and your job in the Phils?

Just like @miss_ivy_g I would also like to pursue Early Childhood course in Aus but my profession is Executive Assistant (office job) for 10 yrs. My bachelor is AB Psychology but I did not practice that after graduating... I might have difficulty in defending the course I want to pursue in Aus. How were you able to defend your unrelated experience sa visa officer? :)

Feb 28 2015 IELTS Exam
    Mar 13 2015 IELTS Results
    May 9 2015 Submitted requirements to Australia school
    May 30 2015 Finalization of enrolments and COE
    June 5 2015 Courier visa docs to VFS Global
    June 9 2015 VFS Global acknowledgement
    June 10 2015 DIBP acknowledgement of visa application
    June 17 2015 Medical advise from DIBP
    June 18 2015 Medicals done. Waiting for results..
    July 7 2015 VISA GRANT! Thank you Lord!!!
    July 16 2015 Arrival in Australia

• ladylady North Ryde
    @lucky_jlc hi. No update yet. Nag worry na ako. Ikaw? May balita na?
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @laydy88 congrats sis. Sana kami na next!! ;)
    @lady wala pa rin sis eh... april na talaga...huhu...sana umabot tayo. Fingercrossed. God bless satin sis! Update mo ko ha? Take care.

• ladylady North Ryde
    @lucky_jlc yup. Il keep u posted sis...
  • cloudsahoycloudsahoy Sydney
    Hello all! just had my visa approved last 1 April. Yung ni take ko na course ay Community Development, 2 yrs sa Chisholm Institute sa Dandenong. Start nun classes is 06 July so by 15 June sana ang balak na magpunta sa Australia para at least ma familiarise na ako sa lugar. Meron ba sa inyo ito nag aaral sa school na to or nakatira sa Dandenong area? Thank you :)
  • dhoncarlo1925dhoncarlo1925 Bacolod
    hello po,

Mai kumuha po ba dito nang aged care certificate 3 and 4? yong one year lang?
  • dhoncarlo1925dhoncarlo1925 Bacolod
    sino po from cebu dito? baka mai mga agency na pwedi kayo mag refer. Ang idp kasi mga university lang ang inererefer nila na school.
  • Mtagarino28Mtagarino28 Quezon City
    Hello everyone!!

Newbie ako sa forum na ito, nakita ko siya while searching students that will be taking up AGED CARE CERTIFICATE 3 sa SGSCC. I would like to know kung meron po ba sainyo magTake ng same course for July Intake at same school? Thanks a lot