Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

STUDENT VISA 2015

Comments

• ladylady North Ryde
    @pepay im not sure but sa advice kc ng idp, mag medical 2 weeks before lodge. So i guess 2 weeks after ka nagpapa medical, pwede ka na mag lodge ng application. :) may agency ka ba?
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @quitte ah okies. 1year lang. :) ikaw?
  • ljustljust Sydney
    @anagrey All the documents na isusubmit mo should be notarised and I mean ALL:)

As for financial proof, I'm not familiar with you visa subclass but I know na dapat 3 months nasa account na yung money. So if I were you, use another bank account i.e. your tita and tito's account. Let them make a statutory declaration/affidavit stating that they will support you. Double check mo nadin if you have to provide proof of relationship. Proof of relationship in the form of birth certificates and statutory declaration stating how you are related.

You can still include your bank account, I'm guessing the more money you show the better your chances :)
  • pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    @lady nope sis wala ako agency. DIY lang ako .. kaya medyo madami questions hehe.. super thank u sau sis .. :)
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @pepay okies. Np sis..always willinh to help. :) Just lodge it 2 weeks after medical. Yun kc ginawa ng idp.
    ok sis thank u :) :) kelan ka alis? @lady
  • anagreyanagrey Melbourne
    @anagrey All the documents na isusubmit mo should be notarised and I mean ALL:)

As for financial proof, I'm not familiar with you visa subclass but I know na dapat 3 months nasa account na yung money. So if I were you, use another bank account i.e. your tita and tito's account. Let them make a statutory declaration/affidavit stating that they will support you. Double check mo nadin if you have to provide proof of relationship. Proof of relationship in the form of birth certificates and statutory declaration stating how you are related.

You can still include your bank account, I'm guessing the more money you show the better your chances :)
    Hi thank you so much...yan nga talaga plano kung gawin together with my savings submit din ako ng affidavit of support and other pertinent documents from my tita. Thank you ha, lumakas loob ko sa gagawin ko...
  • lucky_jlclucky_jlc Cebu City
    @lady Received my visa decision yesterday but it was denied coz it's my uncle's account. He is not an acceptable individual to show the source of funds. It must be an uncle who is in Australia (citizen/permanent resident). It was painful but i need to accept it. We will try another option with my husband. God bless to us all!

God is good all the time! God has wonderful plans for all of us! Let's keep the Faith!

• lucky_jlclucky_jlc Cebu City
    Received my visa decision yesterday but it was denied coz it's my uncle's account. He is not an acceptable individual to show the source of funds. It must be an uncle who is in Australia (citizen/permanent resident). It was painful but i need to accept it. Thank you everyone for the inputs i've learned here. Keep the faith.

God is good all the time! God has wonderful plans for all of us! Let's keep the Faith!

• ladylady North Ryde
    @pepay sa tuesday na sis. :)
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @lucky_jlc oh no. :( whats ur plan sis. So sorry sis.
  • wanderlust12wanderlust12 Posts: 43Member
    Hi everyone I'm a newbie here, I need some information, I'm still gathering my requirement to apply in the university meron ba sa inyong nag-apply sa university na lower score and IELTS from the requirement. Based from what I have searched mostly universities in australia are offering english course for academic before they can start the course and ELICOS for designated uni. I will appreciate the respond from anyone, thank you!
  • amedinaamedina Sydney
    @wanderlust12 Yep that's true. May mga universities like mine na nag ooffer ng english course first bago mag start ng degree. I did ELICOS for 10 wks + Bachelor in Nursing for 3yrs. Di kasi umabot sa required Ielts band score yung akin. Madali lang yung english course, sisiw sating mga pinoy (hehe). Yun lang, medyo mahal.

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

@lady wow sis ang lapit na pala..ingat sis :) :)
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @pepay thanks sis. Sana mgkita tayo downunder. Sa sydney ka din ba?
  • rizza12rizza12 Davao City
    @lucky_jlc awww. Im so sorry to hear that sis. Been there, it's really painful but we have to accept it. God is good. :)
  • quittequitte Mandaluyong
    @lady 1 year and 3months sis, still waiting for my visa. I'm getting anxious na kaaintay. Hehe!
    @lucky_jlc when i first received the bad news, i prayed. Tinulungan ako ni Lord iaccept agad yung nangyari and to find ways how to get through it. He helped me na mkahanap ng paraan para mkapagsimula ulit. Kaya eto waiting na lng ng mga bank loan docus at magrerelodge ulit ako. Wag mawalan ng pag-asa sis. Marami pang paraan. Godbless you. :)
    @lady sydney din sis
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @pepay ok. Kita kits tayu. :)
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @quitte kailan ka ulit nag lodge?
    yes sis hopefully magrant din :) @lady
  • wanderlust12wanderlust12 Posts: 43Member
    @amedina, kahit under ng postgraduate? Maaprove naman kaya yun sa immigration, if let say yung uni na yung nagsasabi na mag-under go for ELICOS before starting the course?
    @lady feb 18 sis, then medical result submitted on march 9.
  • ladylady North Ryde
    @quitte ah ok. Sa idp kc pina.complete nila muna ung mga docs before mag submit.
  • amedinaamedina Sydney
    @wanderlust12 Not sure w/ postgrad pero tanungin mo yung univ mo. Oo approve ng immig. Mag sesend ang univ mo ng letter of offer then COE indicating na mag uundergo ka ng ELICOS before the degree.

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

edited April 2015
    goodmorning po... anyone po sana baka po pwede patulong regarding affidavit of support kung sino po may sample baka po pwedeng magpapasa? salamat po ng madami.. :)
    gud pm po.. ANYONE po dito na nagrant po ang visa na ung answer po sa question 33 which is ung 'provide brief statement setting out your reasons for undertaking your intended course..' ay mahaba po? more than a page po..thanks po...
    Hi. Goodmorning friends! :) Anyone here looking for showmoney assistance? Meron po ako kakilala and direct sa bank na ikaw dederetso. If you're interested just pm me for details. Just wanna share this good news. And willing to help. :)
    Meron po ba dito nagiintay pa ng visa nila? Waiting pdin ako e. Sa tuesday na start ng class ko.