Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• rizza12rizza12 Davao City
    @batusaii @markier87 will send you message guys. :)
  • mdlsntmriamdlsntmria Melbourne
    @mrs_os i reccommend 9.0 niners po. dun po ako nagreview po. magagaling po ang mga coaches po.

Subclass 573 Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
    July 2015 Intake

January 22, 2015 - Student visa Assessment at AMS Global
    February 13, 2015 - IELTS Speaking exam
    February 14, 2015 - IELTS Exam
    February 27, 2015 - IELTS Result Acad(L-7;R-7;W-6.5;S-6.5=OBS-7)
    March 18, 2015 - Received offer letter from WAI Melbourne
    May 18, 2015 - OSHC Paid and Receive Cert
    May 25, 2015 - Paid tuition Fee
    May 27, 2015 - Received COE from WAI
    June 1, 2015 - Medical at SLEC
    june 15,2015 - Submitted all the documents at AMS
    June 16, 2015 - Urinalysis done
    June 16, 2015 - Documents already picked up by VFS at AMS
    June 17, 2015 - Acknowledgement from the AU Embassy
    June 29, 2015 - VISA GRANTED!! THANK YOU LORD!!!
    July 8,2015 - Arrived in melbourne.
    Waiting game is over.
    "God will provide."

• mdlsntmriamdlsntmria Melbourne
    @mrs_os advantage rin po ksi pag niner reviewee ka may mga partner sila na agency na nagaasikaso po ng student visa and they also lend show money po.

Subclass 573 Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
    July 2015 Intake

January 22, 2015 - Student visa Assessment at AMS Global
    February 13, 2015 - IELTS Speaking exam
    February 14, 2015 - IELTS Exam
    February 27, 2015 - IELTS Result Acad(L-7;R-7;W-6.5;S-6.5=OBS-7)
    March 18, 2015 - Received offer letter from WAI Melbourne
    May 18, 2015 - OSHC Paid and Receive Cert
    May 25, 2015 - Paid tuition Fee
    May 27, 2015 - Received COE from WAI
    June 1, 2015 - Medical at SLEC
    june 15,2015 - Submitted all the documents at AMS
    June 16, 2015 - Urinalysis done
    June 16, 2015 - Documents already picked up by VFS at AMS
    June 17, 2015 - Acknowledgement from the AU Embassy
    June 29, 2015 - VISA GRANTED!! THANK YOU LORD!!!
    July 8,2015 - Arrived in melbourne.
    Waiting game is over.
    "God will provide."

• mrs_osmrs_os Sydney
    @mdlsntmria thankyou.. magenroll na kasi sya for 2ndbatch this May. :)
  • pinay75pinay75 Mandaluyong
    @nippy_gurlie: Sydney kami sis. Ok naman medical ko last Tuesday. Waiting na lang for the visa update.. Trusting God's help...:)
  • pinay75pinay75 Mandaluyong
    @pepay: sis afternoon tumawag. Aussie sya. Thank God ok naman medical ko last Tuesday. Waiting na lang for visa update. Sa Paramatta kami mag stay sis, sa Tita ko. Goodluck to us!
  • amedinaamedina Sydney
    @batusaii Mas sure if tatanungin mo yung university/school na gusto mo applyan. Kasi it depends on them. And Im not 100% sure sa educ requirements. Kaya mag tanong ka sa kanila directly.

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

• SamantitaSamantita Melbourne
    danyan2001us, kuya, i badly need your advise and idea. im the main applicant po to take subclass 573(higher education, not masteral). can my husband will be able to work fulltime or only 40hrs/fortnight?

and also, im currently in UAE, i have a friend who work in IDP. sabi po nya mahirap po maggrant ng visa if dito sa uae mag lodge, dapat po sa pinas? how true?

badly need your advise kuya danyan2001us, time is ticking na huhuhuhu

March 2015 - IELTS self study review
    March 27, 2015 - Speaking exam
    March 28, 2015 - Reading, Writing and Listening exam
    April 11, 2015 - got the EILTS exam result (passed). Thank you Lord God
    April 25, 2015 - send documents for school admission to the agent...
    ----vacation mode-----
    July 27, 2015 - Paid the FedUni and school tuition fee
    August 04, 2015 - Paid OSHC
    August 04, 2015 - Recieved COE
    ----waiting for maturity of the showmoney-----
    September 22, 2015 - VFS recieved application
    September 22, 2015 - required for medical
    September 28, 2015 - done with medical
    ----waiting again, kakaba-kaba----
    October 16, 2015 - VISA GRANT. thank you LORD

Hubby Main Applicant
    April 21, 2016 - ACS Assessment_262113 (Systems Administrator) - 3yrs credited
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst
    -------Go lang ng Go---------------

"Lord God, your plans are better than ours, we trust in you."

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @amedina i finished only my 1st year college, is that okay?
    Ang pagkakaalam ko dapat tapos mo upto 2nd year

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    danyan2001us, kuya, i badly need your advise and idea. im the main applicant po to take subclass 573(higher education, not masteral). can my husband will be able to work fulltime or only 40hrs/fortnight?

and also, im currently in UAE, i have a friend who work in IDP. sabi po nya mahirap po maggrant ng visa if dito sa uae mag lodge, dapat po sa pinas? how true?

badly need your advise kuya danyan2001us, time is ticking na huhuhuhu
    hello sis ..good luck to your visa application...your husband can work 40 hours fort night....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• bebangaubebangau Mandaue City
    guys.. good day.. please help po. regarding subclass 572 assessment level 3.. ano po ba tong mga to specifically, iba iba pa bang mga documents yan.. ano ano po ang pinagkaiba nyan tatlo: financial documents, evidence of funds, evidence of income.. ang alam ko kasi parang show money ang kailangan tapos tapos na dun.. please enlighten me. just finished my ielts yesterday at idp.. :-/ thank you!!
    guys.. good day.. please help po. regarding subclass 572 assessment level 3.. ano po ba tong mga to specifically, iba iba pa bang mga documents yan.. ano ano po ang pinagkaiba nyan tatlo: financial documents, evidence of funds, evidence of income.. ang alam ko kasi parang show money ang kailangan tapos tapos na dun.. please enlighten me. just finished my ielts yesterday at idp.. :-/ thank you!!
    Ang kailangan mo ay bank statement sa bank, or loan statement , tapos kung pera nyo yun evidence of your income or kung san galing ang pera.

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• imathenaimathena Sydney
    hello s inyong lahat. im new here. Hello @pinay75 ive been reading thru this forum to check on other fortrust clients.i believe i lodged my visa thru them last april 20 (my agent said so :) sb my mock interview daw ako in prep for my real interview with the co (just in case). Did you have same thing? Until now i havent heard any update from them. Hi @pepay did you consult an agency for your application? Kelan k nglodge ng visa? Under 572 rin ako, and until now wala p akong update even acknowldgmnt of my docs from the embassy accdg to my agent.

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

• pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    Hi @imathena.. Hindi ako nagpaconsult sis.. I prepared everything on my own.. naglodge ako nung april 17.. got text nung april 20 na nareceive na ng embassy ung application ko then nung april 27 nareceive ko thru email ung Student Acknowledgement Letter from embassy.. so far un palang ung updates.. still waiting sis... konting days lang pala pagitan natin maglodge.. keep in touch tau sis regarding sa updates natin :) Goodluck on ur application :)
    @pepay wow good for you! Atleast my progress kn nyan :) Yup 3 days lng pagitan ng visa lodge ntin. Okay lets stick to the 14 day processing rule since yan pinkambilis n processing time ng 572 (i heard :) Kelan pla ang intake m?

Okay sis ill keep you posted. Good luck stin :D

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

@iamathena .. cge sis :) pray tau sana magrant soon.. june 29 intake ko .. une 18 ang orientation.. kaw sis?
    @pepay July20 pa nman sis.lol okay let's keep waiting. :)

edited May 2015
    Thank u sir siopao23.. guys ask ko lang din un sa number 112 un apat po ba na un pipirmahan ko? Un sunod sunod pipirmahan?

May tinanong din ako sa fb.. post ko na din po dito baka may makasagot...

Good day po! Guys, may concern lang po ako regarding sa student visa application, subclass 572.. I worked kasi in Saudi for 6 months pero supposedly ay 2 years un. I went back here in the Philippines last November because my mother got sick. Dapat 45 days vacay lang ako dito satin pero hindi na ako bumalik. Tatanungin ko lang po lung idedeclare ko pa ba un sa application ko na nagSaudi ako? Iinvestigate pa ba nila un? Is it important to/not to inidicate that one?
    danyan2001us, thanks kuya for the info. patulong sana po if you know some college (not universities) offering masterial degree in Information technology related course?

ready napo lahat mga docs, school nlng ang kulang kuya danyan2001us.

thanks in advance po sa tulong

----vacation mode-----

Hubby Main Applicant
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst

Another thing po.. un passport, birth cert, tor and diploma kailangan certified true copy lahat? As well as certificate of employment?
    @bebengau .. I think (if I'm not mistaken) sa 112 is ung sa 'signature of the student' pipirma if ikaw ung main applicant.. ung other boxes maybe are for those included in your application..

Yes certified true copy lahat.. but ako original ung nso na pinasa ko and employment cert..

Hope this helps.. hindi ako nag-agent kaya don't fully rely dito.. baka lang makatulong konti :) Goodluck
    Another thing po.. un passport, birth cert, tor and diploma kailangan certified true copy lahat? As well as certificate of employment?
    Passport original, birthcert yung sa nso, diploma at tor certified true copy

• superluckycloversuperluckyclover Melbourne, VIC
    @Siopao23 Dapat po original? Ibabalik po ba nila?

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

261311 - Analyst Programmer | Age: 30 | Education: 15 | Australian Education: 5 | English Proficiency: 20 | NAATI CCL: 5 | Professional Year: 5 | Total: 80

Timeline:
    26 Oct 2015 - Visa 573 Granted
    01 Nov 2015 - The Eagle has landed
    02 Nov 2015 - First Day High
    15 Feb 2017 - Hubby and Bubba joined me in Melbourne
    01 Dec 2017 - Graduated Masters!
    21 Mar 2018 - Visa 485 Granted
    20 Feb 2019 - Sat NAATI CCL Exam in Adelaide
    21 Mar 2019 - ACS Skills Assessment Positive, Qualification has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Master Degree with a Major in computing.
    23 Apr 2019 - Medicals Cleared - No actions required
    29 Apr 2019 - Submitted EOI for 189
    11 Jul 2019 - ITA received
    23 Jul 2019 - Lodged Visa 189! Speaking life over our PR application ♡
    04 Feb 2020 - CO Michael Contact (Asking for Evidence of NAATI CCL pass document, Status: Initial Assessment)
    04 Feb 2020 - Responded to CO Contact, attached evidence of NAATI CCL documents (Status: Further Assessment)
    04 Feb 2020 - Provided Compliment Feedback via DHA website
    06 Feb 2020 - Received Feedback Acknowledgement email from CO Sebastian
    06 Feb 2020 - Golden Visa Grant! PRAISE GOD!
    08 Apr 2022 - Received Citizenship Interview & Test Appointment letter
    27 Apr 2022 - Australian Citizenship by Conferral approved
    20 July 2022 - Australian Citizenship Oath Taking Whitehorse Council

danyan2001us, thanks kuya for the info. patulong sana po if you know some college (not universities) offering masterial degree in Information technology related course?

hello sis, check out this one:
    ==================================================
    http://www.mit.edu.au/study-with-us/programs/master-networking

=================================================

yong school na yan dyan natapos ng wifey ko ang masters nya.....

primary applicant- wife

sis ok din yang school na yan hindi masyado mahal at saka nasa CBD lang siya ng Melbourne....

primary applicant- wife

• markier87markier87 Perth
    Anyone taking Nutrition or Dietitics course here? I am researching for my sister who is a registered nutritionist in the Philippines.

Cheers!

Student Visa - Subclass 574 (SVP) with De Facto Partner
    Temporary Grad Visa - Subclass 485 with De Facto Partner
    Skilled - Permanent - Subclass 189/190 with De Facto Partner
    Australian Citizienship

May 17, 2014 - IELTS Exam (Acad) (L, R, W, S)
    May 30, 2014 - IELTS Results (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-7.5) O- 8.0
    June 27, 2014 - Medicals at NHSI
    July 21, 2014 - Lodged at VFS Cebu
    July 22, 2014 - Received acknowledgment from Embassy
    July 23, 2014 - VISA GRANTED!
    July 30, 2014 - IED in Perth

June 24, 2016 - Submitted WA OQU Assessment
    June 27, 2016 - Received WA OQU Assessment Results - Positive!
    Jan-Apr 2017 - Gather docs for Skills Assessment
    May 10, 2017 - Submitted VETASSESS Application (Online) CHEMIST - 234211
    May 17, 2017 - Got a call from VETASSESS for add'l docs
    May 18, 2017 - Submitted add'l docs requested
    May 26, 2017 - VETASSESS Results - POSITIVE (Chemist)
    Sept 27, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - S
    Sept 30, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - L,R,W
    Oct. 13, 2017 - IELTS Results - (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-9.0) Overall: 8.0

Jan 24, 2019 - Lodged visa 485 (Post-Study Work Stream)
    Feb 01, 2019 - Visa 485 Medicals Done
    Mar 11, 2019 - EOI submitted for subclass 189 (85 pts) and 190 (90 pts)
    Mar 26, 2019 - CO requested docs (visa 485), Updated EOI - (95 pts)
    Apr 08, 2019 - CO requested additional docs (visa 485)
    Apr 11, 2019 - ITA received (visa 189)
    May 09, 2019 - Client Feedback sent (105 days since lodging 485)
    May 14, 2019 - Visa SC 485 refusal - SAD DAY
    May 17, 2019 - AAT appeal lodged online
    June 4, 2019 - Visa SC 189 lodged offshore, AAT appeal dropped
    June 12, 2019 - VA Blood test (medicals done)
    Jan 31, 2020 - SC 189 GRANTED (Direct)
    Feb 11, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for partner)
    Feb 12, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for me) - STILL WAITING
    Mar 25, 2021 - Interview and Test (partner)
    Apr 23, 2021 - Approved (partner)
    TBA - Pledging ceremony (partner)

"To God be the Glory"

• ladylady North Ryde
    @pepay hi sis. Sa erskine park. Any updates? :)
    @lady hello sis kamusta na? ako eto waiting pa din .. Hoping sana magrant :)
    good luck sis and bros to your applications.....just pray hard and hope for the best....

primary applicant- wife

@danyan2001us : thanks bro. papa assess din kami sa MIT. tanong ko lng bro if madali ba makahanap ng parttime ang mga IT jan? IT supervisor/IT asst manager ang experience ng asawa ko dito sa abu dhabi.

thanks bro.

----vacation mode-----

Hubby Main Applicant