Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @goofygoofbot naku hindi ko alam. Kasi hindi mo.rin alam tumatakbo sa utak ng case officer mo. Sa ngayon pagdasal mo lang. Habang wala I enjoy mo muna buhay mo dyan. Pagdating mo dito at nagstart ka na , maghahanap ka na ng bakasyon

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• attilaattila Melbourne
    Hi everyone, just wanted to share to you that my 573 visa application has been approved. Thank you to everyone who helped me especially to @danyan2001us, @liyah22 and @trinzzstar :) goodluck to those who are still applying! God bless!
  • pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    edited May 2015
    congrats @attila :) Sis keln ka naglodge?
  • KCJoanAndresKCJoanAndres Sydney
    @Attila Congrats Sis!

just want to share din po, today lang din po kami na approve ni hubby. 573 po, 9 days waiting period. Thank you Lord and fellow Members dito sa forum. big big help po lahat ng inputs niyo.

God Bless po sa atin lahat
  • goofygoofbotgoofygoofbot North Ryde
    Guys tanong ko lang.. ok lang bah walang statutory declaration?
  • Jovanniramos36Jovanniramos36 Melbourne
    Good Day guys,

Question lang any idea kung ilang months or weeks kayo nabigyan ng offer letter sa Victoria University? Kse mag 4 months na nag apply kami sa VU hangan ngayon wala padin. IDP po agent namin.

Thank you guys, i hope may maka sagot.

God bless!
    @Siopao23 kuya ok lang ba kung hindi kami nakapagpasa ng statutory declaration?
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    @Jovanniramos36 kulitin mo idp kc mdami sila hinandle na iba students. try mo din email sa VU

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

• Jovanniramos36Jovanniramos36 Melbourne
    Natatakot kase kami baka magalit IDP hehehe... May progress naman application namin kase hiningan kami additional requirements sa VU and nag pasa na kami 1 month ago. Nag email nadin kami sa IDP regarding update pero wala padaw sila natatangap na feedback from VU.

I'm just wondering why umabot ganito katagal ang process namin eh july intake plano namin.

Thank you guys..

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Hi everyone, just wanted to share to you that my 573 visa application has been approved. Thank you to everyone who helped me especially to @danyan2001us, @liyah22 and @trinzzstar :) goodluck to those who are still applying! God bless!
    no worries bro and see you here in OZ.....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@danyan2001us kuya ok lang ba kung hindi kami nakapagpasa ng statutory declaration?
    Guys tanong ko lang.. ok lang bah walang statutory declaration?
    on what exactly are you referring to?

primary applicant- wife

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @goofygoofbot ang statutory para saan?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 yung may magpapatira daw sayo doon sa OZ. wala kasi kami non..
    @Siopao23 yung may magpapatira daw sayo doon sa OZ. wala kasi kami non..
    you need to clarify this one since if ang concern mo lang ay yong may taong magpapatira sa iyo dito sa australia, i don't think that statutory declaration is meant in that situation. Ang statutory declaration lang naman ay usually na ininvolve doon sa mga mag sponsor most especially on funds. Ung titirhan mo naman the immigration will not ask you whether you will stay in a relative's place or you will stay in an apartment....ang crucial lang naman ay yong sa funds mo na you are capable and able to provide for your needs and that includes your accommodation here...

primary applicant- wife

@danyan2001us ahh.. okay.. salamat poh..naiintindihan ko na.. yun ngapoblema ko kuya..kasi 5 mos na bank deposit ako pero yung source nun galing sa isang known lending company sa amin.. kaya kinakabahan ako..sana naman e.consider na ng agent ko kasi pangalawang beses ko na tong mag.apply..
    @danyan2001us ahh.. okay.. salamat poh..naiintindihan ko na.. yun ngapoblema ko kuya..kasi 5 mos na bank deposit ako pero yung source nun galing sa isang known lending company sa amin.. kaya kinakabahan ako..sana naman e.consider na ng agent ko kasi pangalawang beses ko na tong mag.apply..
    can you provide any proof like business documents if ever you will be asked where is the source of your funds....kasi may friend kami dyan sa cavite na thru a lending company nakadeposit siya ng 2 million pesos sa banko in his own name...when he processed his visa, hindi naman tinawagan yong bank nya at yong kakilala nya na manager sa banko na yon kung saan nanggaling ang pera nya...sana magiging ganonang experiene mos a CO mo....pray hard bro....

primary applicant- wife

• rr_hrr_h Brisbane
    @goofygoofbot kmusta po application? Me resulta na po ba?
  • seekingforhelpseekingforhelp Sydney
    good day , what if your sponsor is a retired business man? but have funds and assets, is it ok that he will be a sponsor? and one question i have a sister in the states shes a citizen and has own homecare with her husband but their banks are under the name of his husband, what proof docs are needed? thanks! @danyan2001us

may 25 IELTS received

may 27 paid tuition fee + OSCH

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 10 acknowledged by the embassy

june 18 advice medical

june 22 medical examination via cebu

June 27 medical submitted

JULY 20 visa granted! - thank you lord! See you at oz!

• GoldSeekerGoldSeeker Adelaide
    Natatakot kase kami baka magalit IDP hehehe... May progress naman application namin kase hiningan kami additional requirements sa VU and nag pasa na kami 1 month ago. Nag email nadin kami sa IDP regarding update pero wala padaw sila natatangap na feedback from VU.

I'm just wondering why umabot ganito katagal ang process namin eh july intake plano namin.

Thank you guys..

I dont think it should take that long consideri g na sa uni ka pa mag-aapply. Anyway, contact IDP nalang every now and then.

Yung experience ko kasi naman sa AMS nagfill up ako ng app form nung Feb pa pero ngayon wala pang response. In addition to that, pinagbayad pa ako ng 2k for "assessment" which includes a list of related courses sa natapos kong degree. Wala pang stamp of authentication na galing sa Australia yung document so I guess gawa-gawa lang nila yun. Kaya lumipat na agad ako dahil I suspected na unreliable sila.

Anyware, shinare ko lang dahil baka mag-isip ka pa lumipat ng agency. Best thing to do ia just really contact them to make sure di natatabunan application mo.

Feb 2016 - BS Nursing (Graduate Entry 2yr Program)
    Oct 2016 - employed as nursing assistant with agency
    Jan 2017 - employed as nursing assistant at public hospital
    Dec 2017 - received AHPRA registration
    Dec 2017 - granted Temporary Graduate Visa (485)
    Dec 2017 - took PTE to increase points for PR application (Superior 1st take)
    Jan 2018 - job hunt for RN Positions/awaiting for ANMAC assessment for PR application
    Feb 2018 - ANMAC assessment approved/EOI 189 (70pts) and applied for 190 SA state nomination
    Mar 2018 - ITA 190 SA (70pts), visa lodge, attaching documents
    Apr 2018 - commence work as RN

good day , what if your sponsor is a retired business man? but have funds and assets, is it ok that he will be a sponsor? and one question i have a sister in the states shes a citizen and has own homecare with her husband but their banks are under the name of his husband, what proof docs are needed? thanks! @danyan2001us
    check this guide for those who can be qualified sponsors:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Assessment Level (AL) of the student determines how much funds need to be shown, who can provide these funds and how long these funds must be held. In order for the funds to be admissible they need to be held by an acceptable individual one who qualifies as someone whose income can provide for the visa applicant's education and living expenses.

An acceptable individual; can be one or more of the following:

(a) the applicant;
    (b) the applicant's spouse or de-facto partner;
    (c) a parent of the applicant;
    (d) a grandparent of the applicant;
    (e) a brother or sister of the applicant;

(f) an uncle or aunt of the applicant who is:
    (i) an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen; and
    (ii) usually resident in Australia.

source: IMMIGRATION NEWS PTY LTD (ACN:165 846 980) | Suite 1 Level 1 | 36 Carrington Street | Sydney | NSW | 2000 | Australia
    ====================================================
    hope this helps.....

primary applicant- wife

@Seekingforhelp.....try to check if any of those individuals you mentioned are included in that link i mentioned beforehand.....

primary applicant- wife

ok thanks for the info sir @danyan2001us.

ano bah magandang course if your a undergraduate in business adminstration in the philippines? a course that will land to P.R ? thanks sa advice~!

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical

ano bah magandang course if your a undergraduate in business adminstration in the philippines? a course that will land to P.R ? thanks sa advice~!
    regarding any possible pathway for you, check it here:

https://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/skilled-occupations-lists/sol.aspx

by the way, you may call me kuya dan (just don't call me sir hehe....masyado pormal) good luck though

primary applicant- wife

if you have a partner, better look for a masters degree course since it will allow you to work on unlimited hours...as in our case with wifey....

primary applicant- wife

thanks po kuya @danyan2001us
    no partner, still available and ready to mingle po. hehe looking for one though :)

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical

@danyan2001us maraming salamat talaga kuya.. sana nga this time makapasa nah.. si Lord nalang bahala sa lahat
    @rr_h wala pa rin result eh..
  • rr_hrr_h Brisbane
    @goofygoofbot thanks ....sana ok result..
  • janejane Perth
    Hello! Sino po my sample ng affidavit of support? Pahingi naman po ng copy if pwede.

Thanks

June 17, 2010 - Applied for CPAA assessment
    Sept. 30, 2010 - Favorable CPAA assessment
    June 11, 2011 - IELTS exam
    June 25, 2011 - IELTS result (L-7.5, R-7.5, W-6.5, S-7)
    Nov. 20, 2012 - Submitted EOI
    Nov. 22, 2012 - Applied WA State Sponsorship
    Dec. 7, 2012 - Received WA SS approval
    Dec 8, 2012 - Signed WA SS agreement
    Dec. 11, 2012 - Received DIAC invitation to apply for visa 190
    Dec. 18, 2012 - Lodged visa 190
    Jan. 17, 2013 - Received email from CO
    Feb. 08, 2013 - Visa grant
    IED Jan. 03, 2014

Thank you Lord..