Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Visa granted today!! Sobrang saya ko!! Thank You, Lord!

SVP subclass 572, lodged 04 May 2015, no interview!
    To GOD be the GLORY!

Just be patient and Pray! :) Hoping for the others to receive theirs na din soon! :)
    God is good all the time....congrats

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• canberradudecanberradude Quezon City
    Finally Visa Grant na din, subclass 572 bound for Canberra na weeee. Ang hirap pala pag walang agent andami unknown, yung show money pala based on PHP hindi AUD, e bumaba ang AUD so i have to improvise, buti n lang I have another uncle who is an Australian Citizen as well. Finally balik canberra ako. Thank you Lord!
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @dc_pc hi :) ang bilis naman ng sayo!!! Congratulations! Kelan pasok mo? Sana kame din tulad mo soon. ;)
  • imathenaimathena Sydney
    wow my visa grants @dc_pc @caberradude congratulations!

Yung saten kaya kelan @ann22 @pepay .

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

Finally Visa Grant na din, subclass 572 bound for Canberra na weeee. Ang hirap pala pag walang agent andami unknown, yung show money pala based on PHP hindi AUD, e bumaba ang AUD so i have to improvise, buti n lang I have another uncle who is an Australian Citizen as well. Finally balik canberra ako. Thank you Lord!
    congrats dude.....tamang tama winter dating mo hehe...dala ka kapal na jacket

primary applicant- wife

• cinjcinj Sydney
    congrats sayo dc_pc
    @dc_pc hi :) ang bilis naman ng sayo!!! Congratulations! Kelan pasok mo? Sana kame din tulad mo soon. ;)
    darating din yang sa inyo guys...continue to pray hard and He will hear them soon.

primary applicant- wife

• ann22ann22 North Ryde
    Sis @imathena oo nga.. Sana maging swerte rin tayo tulad nila..
    @danyan2001us opo actually nasa Canberra na mga jackets ko iniwan ko when I was there last year. Na miss ko lamig ng AU super init kasi dito sa pinas hehe
    pray lang po, ako lagi nasa simbahan after work para ipagdasal approval ng visa. medyo natagalan lang dahil sa additional documents. dumating na sa point na sabi ko Lord kayo na po bahala. Your will be done po, ano man maging desisyon tatanggapin ko. Ayun kinabukasan I rcv yung Visa Grant. praise God.
    pray lang po, ako lagi nasa simbahan after work para ipagdasal approval ng visa. medyo natagalan lang dahil sa additional documents. dumating na sa point na sabi ko Lord kayo na po bahala. Your will be done po, ano man maging desisyon tatanggapin ko. Ayun kinabukasan I rcv yung Visa Grant. praise God.
    very inspiring @canberradude kelan school intake m?
    okay will do the same.good luck there in oz!

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

• pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    Congrats sa inyo! :) @canberradude @dc_pc
    @imathena sana tau din magrant sis..
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Congrats. Kitakits. Minsan nasa canberra ako at nandun isa kong kuya

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

Visa granted today!! Sobrang saya ko!! Thank You, Lord!

SVP subclass 572, lodged 04 May 2015, no interview!
    To GOD be the GLORY!

Just be patient and Pray! :) Hoping for the others to receive theirs na din soon! :)
    Congrats

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 cge sirkita kits na lang
  • cinjcinj Sydney
    @canberradude & @dc_pc congrats ulit sa inyo, kalodge lang ng visa app ko nung May20 sana kasing bilis din ng sa inyo yung pag approve ng app ko... looking forward for a good news.,
    Congratulations ulit!

@ann22 sis tayo na next
  • bebangaubebangau Mandaue City
    @pepay naku hindi pa po. kumpleto na nga ako ng requirements lahat talaga pati budget for the whole application an wall naan po pang show money, medyo mask lap.
    @bebangau goodluck sis.. :)
    God bless

Happy Sunday everyone! :D :D

• dc_pcdc_pc Mandaluyong
    Thank you sa inyong lahat! :) God bless! :)
    @dc_pc .. hello po :) ok lang ba ask wat po course ittake u sa aus? and wat natapos u sa pinas.. thanks :) congrats again sis/bro? :D
  • dc_pcdc_pc Mandaluyong
    @pepay Advanced diploma of Events sa William Angliss Intitute. Natapos ko dito sa PH, BS-HRIM (Culinary Arts) :)
    @dc_pc ang galing mo naman.. sana kami naman sunod na magrant hehe
    edited May 2015
    Sharing my visa timeline:

Sep 9 2014 - Lodged First Student Visa Application
    Oct 24 2014 - Additional Documents Requested
    Nov 13 2014 - Application Withdrawn, Unable to comply with additional Requirements.
    Feb 24 2015 - Lodged Second Student Visa Application
    Mar 23 2015 - Additional Documents Requested
    Mar 30 2015 - Sent Additional Documents
    Apr 6 2015 - Email bounced dew to oversize attachment (must be below 5mb PDF format)
    Apr 6 2015 - Sent attachments on PDF format.
    Apr 15 2015 - Additional Documents Requested due to insufficient funds.
    Apr 29 2015 - Sent Additional Documents
    May 4 2015 - Additional Documents Requested, Letter of Late Commencement April 27 Intake.
    May 6, 2015 - Sent Letter of Late Commencement.
    May 7, 2015 - Additional Documents Requested Updated COE
    May 8, 2015 - School/Provider suggested to defer intake to July 2015. Was furnished new COE for July Intake.
    May 13 2015 - Sent new COE and updated OSHC.
    May 14 2015 - Health Requirement Requested, previous health check already expired.
    May 15 2015 - Went to Nationwide Health System Aux Inc. for medical check up.
    May 19 2015 - eMedical forwarded by Nationwide Health System Aux Inc.
    May 20 2015 - Received Visa Grant!!! Thank God and Thanks to my CO.

As you can see medyo natagalan pero in the end na approve din. Sabi nga Patience is a Virtue. Tyaga lang, and have faith kay God. Saka buti na lang matyaga at mabait yung CO ko, kung ibang CO yan denied kaagad. Thank you my CO. God Bless you and your family.
    congrats @canberradude :) :) inspiring tlga mag timeline mo grabe sana kami din magrant.. by the way pp, may i ask ano ung additional requirements na hningi sau nung 1st application and nung march? thank u very much :)
    wishing you guys a fruitful week ahead of us all....sana lahat ma visa gant na para sam sama tao dito lahat hehe.....God is good all the time

primary applicant- wife

• SamantitaSamantita Melbourne
    @danyan2001us : agree with you kuya dan. God is good all the time and HE will provide all our needs.... :)) :)

March 2015 - IELTS self study review
    March 27, 2015 - Speaking exam
    March 28, 2015 - Reading, Writing and Listening exam
    April 11, 2015 - got the EILTS exam result (passed). Thank you Lord God
    April 25, 2015 - send documents for school admission to the agent...
    ----vacation mode-----
    July 27, 2015 - Paid the FedUni and school tuition fee
    August 04, 2015 - Paid OSHC
    August 04, 2015 - Recieved COE
    ----waiting for maturity of the showmoney-----
    September 22, 2015 - VFS recieved application
    September 22, 2015 - required for medical
    September 28, 2015 - done with medical
    ----waiting again, kakaba-kaba----
    October 16, 2015 - VISA GRANT. thank you LORD

Hubby Main Applicant
    April 21, 2016 - ACS Assessment_262113 (Systems Administrator) - 3yrs credited
    June 20, 2016 - Apply for ACS Review_263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) - 2yrs credited. Naging worst
    -------Go lang ng Go---------------

"Lord God, your plans are better than ours, we trust in you."

• ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @canberradude super nakaka inspire ang timeline mo :) I agree na patience is a virtue talaga and always always god will provide. :) congratulations ulit sayo and goodluck sa journey mo sa australia. :) sana kame na ang susunod... :)
    edited May 2015
    congrats @canberradude :) :) inspiring tlga mag timeline mo grabe sana kami din magrant.. by the way pp, may i ask ano ung additional requirements na hningi sau nung 1st application and nung march? thank u very much :)
    yung 1st application ko kasi pinsan ko sponsor ko. d pala puede pinsan, dapat auntie or uncle na australian citizen. yung 2nd application ko more on funds. kasi yung unang hiniling sa kin ang AUD nun ay 41pesos pa. e yung pera namin naka dep sa australia. kaya kinulang dahil bumama aud.