Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• seekingforhelpseekingforhelp Sydney
    @teachjenny sa sydney po. kelan yung intake mo po? october? wow congrats po! :)

may 25 IELTS received

may 27 paid tuition fee + OSCH

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 10 acknowledged by the embassy

june 18 advice medical

june 22 medical examination via cebu

June 27 medical submitted

JULY 20 visa granted! - thank you lord! See you at oz!

• teachjennyteachjenny Davao
    @eischied_21
    1) Show Money is LIVING EXPENSES + TUITION FEES + ONE WAY AIRFARE and yes please visit https://www.immi.gov.au/students/student-visa-living-costs.htm

2) You are required to submit Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) when applying for a Student Visa. So that means, you need to be enrolled in your school first by paying the tuition fees then receive the CoE. By the way, ano po ang course niyo?

3) It depends on the school. Usually, they require you to pay 25 to 50% of the full course fee to be enrolled. You can check with your school kung magkano hinihingi nila.

Hope this helps! :)
    Hi, kaya ba diy yun pag-apply ng student visa or better na mag agency na lang? Parang ang hirap mag-apply on your own sa daming info at parang naguluhan din ako habnag nagbabasa ng website ng AUS immigration. May questions lang po ako sana matulungan nyo ako.

1. Yun show money ba na papakita sa CO is pocket money lang yun papuntang au or ksama na din dun yun tuition fee? Estimate na nakikita ko na annual tuition is around 10K so for 2-year course its 20K. So kelangan ang bank certificate ba is 20K + show/pocket money. Tama ba pagkakaintindi ko?

2. When do I need to pay the tuition fee - before or after applying for student visa?

3. If your course is 2 years - kelangan na ba bayaran in full amount for 2 years yun tuition fee?

I hope you guys can help me. This will help me plan if I will pursue studying in Australia as this involve big amount of money. Kun kaya ko i-provide yun money then I will continue my plan, then if not back to original plan of studying in NZ. Thanks

Feb 28 2015 IELTS Exam
    Mar 13 2015 IELTS Results
    May 9 2015 Submitted requirements to Australia school
    May 30 2015 Finalization of enrolments and COE
    June 5 2015 Courier visa docs to VFS Global
    June 9 2015 VFS Global acknowledgement
    June 10 2015 DIBP acknowledgement of visa application
    June 17 2015 Medical advise from DIBP
    June 18 2015 Medicals done. Waiting for results..
    July 7 2015 VISA GRANT! Thank you Lord!!!
    July 16 2015 Arrival in Australia

• teachjennyteachjenny Davao
    edited June 2015
    @seekingforhelp Sydney ka pala. Ako naman sa Gold Coast. Layo natin. Hehe. Sa JULY 10 ang intake ko.... Sabay tayo na-acknowledge ang docs sa embassy. I have a classmate sa IELTS bagong lipad lang to Sydney. Sa Astute siya. Thank you! But not congrats yet.. Wala pang decision sa visa. But I really hope and pray it will be POSITIVE! :) Good luck to us! :)
    @teachjenny sa sydney po. kelan yung intake mo po? october? wow congrats po! :)

Feb 28 2015 IELTS Exam
    Mar 13 2015 IELTS Results
    May 9 2015 Submitted requirements to Australia school
    May 30 2015 Finalization of enrolments and COE
    June 5 2015 Courier visa docs to VFS Global
    June 9 2015 VFS Global acknowledgement
    June 10 2015 DIBP acknowledgement of visa application
    June 17 2015 Medical advise from DIBP
    June 18 2015 Medicals done. Waiting for results..
    July 7 2015 VISA GRANT! Thank you Lord!!!
    July 16 2015 Arrival in Australia

@teachjenny ah ok congrats in advance nalang po hehe yep same tayo na acknowledge sa embassy pero ang intake ko is October pa eh. Soo maybe I have to wait a couple of months for the response hehe

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical

• imathenaimathena Sydney
    guys quickie question: currently looking at tigerair and my cheap flight sila at 16k+ manla to sydney, with 17hr lay over s singapore. (my sister is in sg) Kapag ganyan katagal n lay over, within the aiport k lng b or pwedeng lumabas?pano s immigration?

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

• eischied_21eischied_21 Zürich
    edited June 2015
    @eischied_21
    1) Show Money is LIVING EXPENSES + TUITION FEES + ONE WAY AIRFARE and yes please visit https://www.immi.gov.au/students/student-visa-living-costs.htm

2) You are required to submit Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) when applying for a Student Visa. So that means, you need to be enrolled in your school first by paying the tuition fees then receive the CoE. By the way, ano po ang course niyo?

3) It depends on the school. Usually, they require you to pay 25 to 50% of the full course fee to be enrolled. You can check with your school kung magkano hinihingi nila.

Hope this helps! :)

Hi @teachjenny, thank you sa response. Yun nakalagay sa link is "evidence of fund = ruturn fare + course fee + AUD18 610 per year." Bibigyan ka ng CoE once nakapag enrol ka na so ibig sabihin mababawasan pa yun pera mo for show money para sa course fee. Based on computation around P1.3M for 1 year (i.e 20K course fee (10K per sem) + 18610 living expense). What if 2 year course pa, so dapat ang budget is around 3M. Wow ang laking pera para talaga kelangan lalo na kun 2 year yun course. Tama ba pagkakaintindi ko? Plan to take up IT if ever. Kaso mukang hindi ko kaya yun show money. :(
  • camseemecamseeme Sydney
    @teachjenny hello, kelan ka po naglodge ng application?may agent ka? 572 din si hubby pero SVP. Wala pa acknowledgement ang embassy, last week kami naglodge eh.
    @teachjenny grant yan sis! Good Luck satin:)
    @imathena wala ka nag try sa cebu pac sis? magkano yun sa cebu pac manila to sydney direct flight po? take care sa biyahe po. GB

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical

• imathenaimathena Sydney
    @imathena wala ka nag try sa cebu pac sis? magkano yun sa cebu pac manila to sydney direct flight po? take care sa biyahe po. GB
    meron bro kaso nsa 30kgs lng ang baggage allowance.okay nrin ako s tigerair.

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

• ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @imathena go mo na sis! Enjoy and goodluck sa bago mong journey! Happy for you :x :bz
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    guys quickie question: currently looking at tigerair and my cheap flight sila at 16k+ manla to sydney, with 17hr lay over s singapore. (my sister is in sg) Kapag ganyan katagal n lay over, within the aiport k lng b or pwedeng lumabas?pano s immigration?
    pwede lumabas. Hindi naman kailangan ng visa sa Singapore. Pasyal ka muna

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• Madison12Madison12 Woolloongabba
    Hello. Newbie here. May question lang po sana. My husband was asked to fill out a Health Undertaking Form. Is this a good sign or what? Salamat po sa makakasagot.
  • pinay75pinay75 Mandaluyong
    @imathena: safe trip sis! :)
    Hello. Newbie here. May question lang po sana. My husband was asked to fill out a Health Undertaking Form. Is this a good sign or what? Salamat po sa makakasagot.
    Tapos na ba kayo sa medical?

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 - Hello. Tapos na sa medical. Na lodge na un visa. Nag email un CO sa IDP pinapa fill out un Form para sa Health Undertaking.
    @Madison12 may nakita bang sakit sa husband mo?

@Siopao23 may history ng PTB un husband ko.
    @Madison12 according sa mga kakilala ko , magandang sign kasi inuubliga kayo mag pa follow up check up dito sa Australia dahil may history sya.

@Siopao23 Ok. Thanks sa pagsagot. Mag update ako pag meron nang response un CO. Thanks ulit!
    @Siopao23 Ok. Thanks sa pagsagot. Mag update ako pag meron nang response un CO. Thanks ulit!
    No worries. Just pray. God is good

@seekingforhelp @onlymei15 kakareceive lang namin ng acknowledgment email ngayon lang. Omg. Nareceive na nga daw ng june9. #StartNaNgKaba :)) God bless satin. Sabay sabay din sana tayong grant!!:)
  • kymmekymme Western Australia
    @camseeme 573 k b sis?

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

@kymme 572 sis si hubby pero SVP. Dependent lang ako. Pero ako jumoin dito sa forum... nakakakaba pala. Kanina inaantok na ako biglang lumitaw ung email sa phone ko, nawala na ung antok ko. Haha
    @camseeme cge sis. update ka lng dito pg mei grant ka na. kasi meron ako frnd na june 10 na acknowldge ung s knya. bka sabay2 lng kayo :) God bless. darating din yan

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

@kymme diba sis mabilis lang nagrant ung sayo? Wala pa ata 14days? :)
    @kymme sana wala ng problem ung docs at wala ng hingin na additional docs. July 13 intake ni hubby. Less than a month na lang. Eh pareho pa kami employed, hirap magpaalam sa office.
    @camseeme mga 7 days lng ata ung sakin sis. san kayo sa oz? ung saken kc d pa masyado busy ang embassy. ngaun kc, andami ng students ng process kc mlapit na july. pro aabot p yan. ung iba nga, kakatanggap p lng ng offer letter

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

• pepaypepay Posts: 199Member
    hello guys :) medyo nawala ako lately .. flight ko na next week... thanks sa forum na to and sa mga sissies at kuyas :)
    @imathena 40kgs ang allowed baggage sa cebu pac.. and direct flight xa.. :) see u in AU sis! :)

Sa mga waiting ng result.. just keep the faith! O:-) Sis @ann22 @pinay75 lapit na ang grant nyo :) God bless everyone!
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @pepay thank you sis! Thank you at hindi mo nakakalimot ilift ang spirit ko. Ingat sis and goodluck sa bago mong journey. Godbless you. Mwaahh :x :-h