Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    May tanong po ako. Graduate po ako ng Business related course dito sa Pinas and I'm planning to study in Australia. Okay lang ba if kukunin ko muna is Certificate III in business na course then i'll proceed to IV then advanced diploma in business. Malaki ba ang chance na magagrant yung school application and study visa ko (I'm planning to enroll in TAFE)? and usually gaano ka tagal yung waiting time?

Background: I passed my IELTS exam last June. May kapatid akong citizen na sa OZ and naka punta na rin ako dun early last year. Do you think plus point na rin yung granted tourist visa ko if mag apply na ako ng student visa?thanks
    For assurance kung ma grant . Depende kung ma satisfy mo ang CO mo sa papers na pinasa mo. Ako nga eh grad ng medical field pero kinuha ko cert in IT .

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• AasapphireAasapphire Mandaluyong
    @Siopao23 Thanks! I think enough naman yung papers ko. Yung sa case ko kasi bale sponsor ng kapatid ko yung studies ko dun. May separate visa application form ba kung ganon? or same pa rin sa student visa form?thanks
    @Siopao23 Thanks! I think enough naman yung papers ko. Yung sa case ko kasi bale sponsor ng kapatid ko yung studies ko dun. May separate visa application form ba kung ganon? or same pa rin sa student visa form?thanks
    Kasama sya dun sa student visa app mo. God bless

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 thanks again! One more thing, totoo ba na lately medyo strict ang immigration? May consultancy kasi dito sa amin ang sabi meron daw mga na denied na applicants nla.
  • cinjcinj Sydney
    @aiayosef passport lg and visa goodluck
  • pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    @cinj hi sis, ikang days ni grant ni CO yung visa mo after you passed the additional docs? :D
    @Siopao23 thanks again! One more thing, totoo ba na lately medyo strict ang immigration? May consultancy kasi dito sa amin ang sabi meron daw mga na denied na applicants nla.
    Case to case basis sya. Depende sa CO. Syempre dapat una complete muna papers at requirements mo. Tapos dapat masatisfy ng CO na GTE ka.

@Siopao23 what's GTE?thanks
    @Siopao23 what's GTE?thanks
    Genuine temporary entrant.

• chainchain New York
    my intake was last July 13 pro until now wla pa din visa ko. 572 ung inaapply ko
    Here's my timeline
    June11 acknowledgement from embassy recvd docs
    June 20 medical
    July 2 medical reports submitted to the embassy

Until now wla pa din..anyone has the same experience?please share naman po and ask ko lng po ilang weeks po av dpat magintay. Thanks po
  • chainchain New York
    any feedback sa CO daniel po kc ung last na nagemail sa kin for medical last June pro until now wla pa po email..kinakabahan tlga ko
  • chainchain New York
    sna po ma grant na din visa ko
    my intake was last July 13 pro until now wla pa din visa ko. 572 ung inaapply ko
    Here's my timeline
    June 20 medical

Until now wla pa din..anyone has the same experience?please share naman po and ask ko lng po ilang weeks po av dpat magintay. Thanks po
    upto 3 months po ang review.

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Here's my timeline
    June 20 medical

did you ask for an extension from your school? yong anak ng kasama namin dito sa bahay binigyan siya ng until Aug 2 ng school to catch up with her program here...school nya is academia....last week Monday nag umpisa ang klase nila

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

sna po ma grant na din visa ko
    as long as you haven't received any refusal letter from the embassy then may pag asa pa rin yang visa mo.... good luck and pray hard

primary applicant- wife

• pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    image@chain Hi, kind of same situation here. intake ko july 13 and i was acknowledged June 9 and medicals were submitted June 20.. and my CO requested some additional documents July 10... na submit ko July 13 an then another request for additional docs July 16 then this morning request again for additional docs....
  • seekingforhelpseekingforhelp Sydney
    Hi guys!! Just received email from the embassy and it's a green light for me!! Yeah see you at the land under Guys!!! Thanks so much!!!god bless !!

may 25 IELTS received

may 27 paid tuition fee + OSCH

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 10 acknowledged by the embassy

june 18 advice medical

june 22 medical examination via cebu

June 27 medical submitted

JULY 20 visa granted! - thank you lord! See you at oz!

• pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    GRANT NA GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU LORD

• xoxoxoxo Davao City
    edited July 2015
    @seekingforhelp - congrats po sis!!! waaaa finally! :)
    ako sis still waiting pa po.
    @pmm0202 - sis 2nd time na sila nag request ah? same din request nila o iba ulit?
    @xoxo don't lose hope sis dadarating yan, can't believe it. Malayo pa ang intake ko October so bless talaga na grant nah. Still praying for you guys sa mga waiting . God is good

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical

• xoxoxoxo Davao City
    @pmm0202 - sis congrats!! finally!!! =) weeee!!! Praise the Lord!
  • honece1003honece1003 Adelaide
    @pmm0202 congrats sis
    @seekingforhelp congrats!!!!
  • cinjcinj Sydney
    @pmm0202 the next day sis pero si idp the 2nd day n nsend skin
  • batusaiibatusaii Quezon City
    Yey.. after a long waiting.. lumabas na din request for medical ko.. tapos na po ako mag medical via Nationwide makati.. hopefully maiforward agad sa embassy at mabigyan na ng visa..

Sinu po sa inyo Fairfield ang punta?
    @seekingforhelp
    Congrats

@pmm0202 congratulations

@seekingforhelp hello! How long did you wait for your student visa?thanks :)
    Hi guys!! Just received email from the embassy and it's a green light for me!! Yeah see you at the land under Guys!!! Thanks so much!!!god bless !!
    congrats and see you here in OZ.....

primary applicant- wife

GRANT NA GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU LORD

congrats and see you here in Down Under

primary applicant- wife

@Siopao23 thanks kuya! Msg kita Facebook po. ;) see you!;)

@Aasapphire June 11 acknowledged yung docs ko embassy and July 20 approved yung visa ko.

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical