Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SVP Subclass 573

Comments

• kymmekymme Western Australia
    @mrs_os diba need mgbayad tuition and cofirmation of enrolment as requirement din dun sa student visa

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

• mrs_osmrs_os Sydney
    @kymme hi sorry po.. Nasa application palang po kami to Uni entry. Kaya nga po kami nagtaka bakit reason ay refused due to GTE grounds. Ganon na po sinabi ni agent.
    @mrs_os so d p kau ng apply ng visa? bka ibig sabihin nung agent nyo, less chance of visa approval due to GTE churva. mei cases kasi na imung course or skill sa pinas, far out sa kukunin sa oz kya mei chance of visa denial

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

• jefnavarrojefnavarro Adelaide
    Hi! my husband got refused sa FedUni due to GTE ground (SVP)daw po. weird lang applying palang sya for offer letter sa Feduni. And school application form palang yung naipasa namin with passport,letter of purpose.
    Agent po is from Sydney.Please any advise po.Thanks.
    Hello po. Ako hanggang ngayon naghihintay ng offer letter from university. Paano nyo nalaman na narefuse? Nag email po ba?

April 24, 2015 - visited IDP for consultation.
    Dec 3, 2015 - Ielts speaking test.
    Dec 5, 2015 - Ielts listening, reading & writing
    Dec 18, 2015 - Passed Ielts exams. Thank you Lord
    Jan 11, 2016 - send application to university
    Jan 13, 2016 - acknowledged by university
    Feb 29, 2016 - received offer from University
    Mar 10, 2016 - received final offer from University
    Mar 23, 2016 - CoE Received
    Apr 1, 2016 - Medical
    Apr 13, 2016- acknowledged by embassy
    Apr 26, 2016 - Visa Granted! Thank you God!
    See you soon Australia!
    Jan 6, 2020 - Graduated.
    March 23, 2020 - Visa 485 Granted.

• mrs_osmrs_os Sydney
    @kymme I see. Thanks po sa advise. Yes di pa po kami nagtry for Uni entry palang application. Bachelor of Comp.Sci si hubby dito, also yung experience nya sa work. Kaya Bachelor of IT yung inaapply namin. Will seek nalang din ng advise sa IDP for choices.Thanks!
    @mrs_os try IDP, AMS, Fortrust. free yan cla

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

• mrs_osmrs_os Sydney
    @kymme thank you!we'll try idp makati on friday.
  • mgenabemgenabe Quezon City
    Hi everyone! I've been reading this forum for quite sometime now. Now I'll try to get your feedback, comment and/or input.

Background: We have a son. He's 19 years old and recently graduated from CSA Makati with his HS diploma (March 2015). We have applied at University of Newcastle for Tertiary Preparation Program for Medicine whose intake is only every Feb hence the wait (and if successful he'll be taking up Bachelor of Medicine at the same university). We have the eCoEs for both courses.

We have lodged our application via VFS thru the guidance of BridgeBlue on Jan 11 2016. We got an acknowledgement from the embassy that they've received the application on the 13th of Jan. All documents complied to. Medical done as well. In fact, the medical was done ahead of the visa lodgment - SVP 573 visa. We never got any call from the embassy.

However, up until now, the visa hasn't arrived yet. His movein date for his incampus dorm should be on the 6th. Orientation is on feb 22 and school starts feb 29. His flight is suppose to be midnight tonight.

My questions are:
    1. Has anyone applied around the same time as my son did? Did you get visa notices already?
    2. In the service standards of DIBP, it says AL1 (or SVP) shall be processed in 14 days - is that working or calendar? Either way, we've been waiting longer than 14 calendar and working days already.
    3. What do you suggest that we do? Can we follow up directly from the embassy? Is there a facility there where we could walk in and follow up the visa status?
    4. Has anyone tried emailing them? We've tried yesterday and haven't gotten a response except the auto-response email
    5. Are there cases that there will be no calls and interviews but visas are still granted? Or we should really get a call before a visa is granted?
    6. Your inputs pls?

Your inputs, comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.
    To God be the Glory!

Visa granted already! Thank you!
  • santojosantojo Sydney
    @mgenabe Congrats po :)
    @mgenabe Congrats po :)
    Thank you!

• juyjuy Melbourne
    Hi @mgenabe! Congratulations po! Tanong lang po ako, which email address did you send your inquiries to? We got a confirmation from the embassy last 19 January, pero wala pa ring news until now. We were supposed to leave 30 January, but had to re-book our tickets to a later date kasi wala pa rin yung visa Medyo kinakabahan lang kami kasi 15 February yung enrolment, and my husband has to enrol personally or else forfeited yung offer from the university. Hope to hear from you po. Thank you.
    @juy we have sent the email to [email protected] and [email protected]

If our visa lodgment is 6 days apart, I'm thinking you might get yours on Feb 9.

How'd did you lodge your visa application? What's your visa subclass? 573 also?
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    To God be the Glory!

Visa granted already! Thank you!
    congrats and see you here in OZ

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• juyjuy Melbourne
    @mgenabe I hope you're right! We've been so worried because at first we thought the processing time for 573 is 14 calendar days, not working days. Our flight's on the 11th so sana lang talaga marelease na on the 9th so we won't have to rebook again.

Yes, subclass 573 yung husband ko tapos ako po dependant niya. Did you submit proof of funds pa po? I'm also a little worried about that because we did not submit any bank certificate, baka biglang hingian kami. Matatagalan kami kami lalo. :(
  • juyjuy Melbourne
    @mgenabe we have a representative in Manila po.
    edited February 2016
    @juy we were not asked for a bank certificate since its for my son who is 19yo lang fresh from HS. he just executed an affidavit that he has access to funds for his education. i am not an expert in this but maybe you have to consider that you guys are going there as a couple and the visa officer might be a little stricter. :-) also, if hingan kayo ng bank certificate, you can get it the same day you request it from most banks (BDO BPI and MBTC, etc) you just have to go there and request for it personally.
  • erra_09erra_09 Dinalupihan
    Hello po! Ngrerequire po ba proof of funds ang UWS for bs nursing?
  • harryjamespotter123harryjamespotter123 Brisbane
    Hello everyone. I am applying for a student visa (subclass 573) under SVP through VFS. (With the help of AMS) I got an acknowledgement from the embassy, it says they received it on the 26th of jan. I counted the days and kung 14 calendars days, tomorrow na supposedly ang release (Feb 9) or if 14 working days, sa Feb 15 naman siya. Classes starts on the 29th and yung orientation sa 22nd. I also have to enroll on my subjects within the orientation week. The problem is, di ko alam kung papabook na ba ako or what. Cause y target departure is Feb 20. Kung 15 marerelease, or later baka mahirapan at mas mamahalan. :(

Kinakabahan din po ako na baka may interview pa or certain documents na irequire. Nakakaparanoid po kasi yung mga nadedelay. Sayang kasi kung di makaabot sa target dates.

Please give me your insights. Pero more than that, I need your prayers po. Thank you so much! God bless everyone!
  • cliff19cliff19 Mandaluyong
    Gdpm...sino nakatry mg aply ng bachelor course with elicos...at mgkano magastos lahat?
  • qut1015qut1015 Melbourne
    @harryjamespotter123 ano school ka po? we have the same case.. i am one day ahead of you, mine was acknowledged last 25 January thru ams din ako and still got no news about my visa, i am holding my breath as my orientation will commence on 25 febrauary and dont have my plane ticket yet. all we can do now is PRAY.
  • juyjuy Melbourne
    @mgenabe We finally got our visa po. Thank you. :)
  • juyjuy Melbourne
    @qut1015 @harryjamespotter123 Hi guys. Our visa application was acknowledged last 19 January, and we just got our visa yesterday (9 February) -- that's 14 working days. At first we also thought that the processing time is 14 calendar days. We had to re-book our flights pa. Good thing lumabas na today. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday next week meron na rin yung sa inyo. :)
    @juy wow congrats po.
    @juy sana nga po dumating na din ung samin
  • james007james007 Mandaluyong
    edited February 2016
    Hello guys, i'm a newbie. I just want to share my experience i hope you can help me. My Visa was lodge on Jan. 4 and i received the acknowledgement Email on Jan. 11.
    My intake was on feb. 8 and since i haven't received my Visa yet my agent from Fortrust requested to extend my intake to Feb. 15 which is this coming monday.
    And still i don't have my Visa i already sent an Email twice to embassy. But even my agent doesn't know the status of my Visa application up until now. What do you think i need to do? I don't even know who my case officer is, my agent said he doesn't know my CO either.
    I applied in VFS and my visa is Subclass 573 SVP.
  • bluestarbluestar Sydney
    @james007 mine was acknowledged dec. 23.. At hanggang ngaun wla pa rin. Hintayin nlg natin at contact the school upto wen ung ibibigay na window pra sau.. Sana dumating na visa natin. [-O<
  • aayan29aayan29 Sydney
    Hello. God is really good. I applied for a student dependent visa under svp 573 last jan 21 and i just got my visa grant today. Hoping u guys will also get yours soon
    @juy feb 11 pala flight mo. dumating na visa?

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/16 - finished uni

• james007james007 Mandaluyong
    @bluestar oo nga pre, hanggang feb. 15 nalang yung maibibigay sakin extension ng school. Sana ma'grant ba visa natin.