Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Moral Obligation - 2 years - State Sponsored Visa

Comments

• dhey_almightydhey_almighty Perth
    @pinoyinau ah sige sige...thanks

October 6, 2012 - Passed IELTS - Academic (W 6 S 6 L 8 R 7 OBS 7.0) pwde na yan!
    October 16, 2012 - Submitted CDR to EA
    February 27, 2013 - Received Favorable letter from EA (Mechanical Engineer - ANZSCO 233512) Thank you Lord!
    March 8, 2013 - Applied WA SS
    March 25, 2013 - Received Letter for WA SS (delaying/maximising 28 days; waiting for civil wedding)
    May 31, 2013 - Submitted Visa Application (with everything; PCC Saudi, NBI, Marriage certificate, etc)
    July 11, 2013 - CO Assigned / Team 7 Adelaide
    August 17, 2013 - Done with the Medicals
    September 4, 2013 - Visa Grant (Subclass 190 / ANZCO233515 - Mechanical Engineer) Thank you Lord! / IED August 23, 2014
    August 8, 2014 - Flight to Oz, No turning Back, This is it!
    May 2015 - End of relationship
    June 2015 - Wife found new partner (aussie)
    October 2015 - Wife filed for divorce (That cunt)
    January 2016 - Divorced
    August 2018 - Lodged Citizenship
    March 2019 - Sit in Citizenship Exam/Interview

• Passed same day
      May 2019 - Citizenship Ceremony
      June 2019 - Au Passport received
  • IslanderndCityIslanderndCity Adelaide
    @pinoyinau Did you attach documents like rejection letters/emails noong nag-email ka sa nominated state mo na lilipat ka sa other state kasi wala ka nakuha job? Did you provide them also your job offer from other state which was your reason?

Assessed Occupation: Industrial Engineer (IE 233511)
    Achieved Goal: Australia PR (Permanent Resident). Thanks God!

...sharpening my core gifts now...
    ...working on new, better goals...

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. ~Luke 6:28~

those who stayed in other state instead of complying 2-year residency in your sponsored state, how do you comply the requirement below? this is an email received a month after you're granted a visa.

Dear Xxxx Xxxx,
    Welcome to South Australia. Congratulations...
    Immigration SA is required to monitor your residence in South Australia for the first two years after your arrival in Australia to live and work. Please register online as soon as possible after arriving to settle in South Australia...

Your state nomination also requires you to complete five short surveys during your first two years in South Australia. You will be contacted by email to complete the surveys after 3, 6, 12, 18 months and two years.

• sonsi_03sonsi_03 Sydney
    hi guys, i would like to share my thoughts on this topic as well and i don't mean to pick an argument. but basically, it is so wrong kahit saang anggulo tingnan mapa legal man o moral aspect. it is very clear in the condition we have agreed upon that we are to stay in our sponsoring state for 2 years no matter how, no excuses no special cases or whatever. otherwise we should have applied 189 na lang instead. i myself personally has been thinking a lot to move to other state because i wanted to continue my career but i wanted to make sure muna na walang masamang tinapay sa amin ng sponsoring state ko by the time i decided to part ways with it. yung walang kaba o takot at the end of the day. and as a grateful gesture na makapag contribute man lang aki sa economy maski papaano. i have been reading this topic since my day 1 here in australia at there is no clear answer rather it is always a gamble. again wala po akong intensyon na maka offend but i think the best is to comply with the conditions we have agreed upon under our sponsoring state would be the best way to go and at least keeping yourself free from worries. salamat po. happy new year.

09-07-14 - Visa Grant! Thank you so much, Lord! IED 03-03-15
    15-09-14 - Landed in Radelaide! South Australia
    29-09-14 - Started working in Adelaide South Australia
    28-09-15 - Left the first job
    06-10-15 - Started the second job
    18-09-16 - Moved to Sydney

"The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it." Arnold H. Glasow
    ...At sa wakas naging sisiw na nga ang itlog!
    Visa lodged members please share your timelines here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18d1OUvt_9wyGxVrUu-12aoo8evhMKwGFHrf2smAaoU4/edit#gid=424981924

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1490118541216428/

• C_hiLLC_hiLL Adelaide
    edited January 2016
    @sonsi_03 if I may ask ano ang field of work niyo po?

INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER (ANZSCO 232312)
    28/11/2013 - Pursued the Oz dream
    08/02/2014 - Hired AIMS
    12/03/2014 - IELTS Test
    19/03/2014 - IELTS Results L-7.5 R-7.5 W-6.0 S-7.0
    30/12/2014 - Skills Assessment Application lodged
    24/03/2015 - Vetassess Skills Assessment Outcome
    28/03/2015 - IELTS Test
    12/04/2015 - IELTS Results L-8.5 R-8.0 W-7.0 S-7.5
    06/07/2015 - SA application lodged
    11/08/2015 - Recieved SA nomination
    01/09/2015 - Submitted 190 Visa Application
    15/09/2015 - Submitted NBI, SG COC, Medical
    15/10/2015 - Visa granted!
    08/02/2016 - IED with whole family in Sydney
    14/05/2016 - Big move
    15/07/2016 - 1st work

with God all things are possible!

@sonsi_03 if I may ask ano field ang field of work niyo po?
    switchrooms/switchboards manufacturing. electrical trades assistant

"The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it." Arnold H. Glasow
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18d1OUvt_9wyGxVrUu-12aoo8evhMKwGFHrf2smAaoU4/edit#gid=424981924

@sonsi_03 I appreciate your stand on this issue. Isa ka talagang Pinoy na marunong tumanaw ng utang na loob ;)
    By the way, I've read somewhere from their emails/surveys that only the main applicant is monitored of the 1st 2 years residency? Although it's kinda weird kasi syempre magsasama kayo ng family mo, pero I just raise this matter baka napansin niyo din...

• raiden14raiden14 Sydney
    @sonsi_03 - hi sonsi_03, I have known a lot of people who never set foot on their sponsoring state and now already citizens. I am not saying that this is the right thing to do. But for your suggestion that otherwise we should have applied for 189, this is not applicable for all the applicants since di lahat ng nasa CSOL ay nasa SOL.

For me as long as you have done your best, and exerted your 101% effort in making ends meet and looked in every corner of your sponsoring state for the job but still no avail, then probably you can justify the plan to move and look for opportunities somewhere else.

I have friends who did just like that and was released from the "obligation".

Visa Grant - Dec 22, 2015

edited January 2016
    hi @raiden14,

"But for your suggestion that otherwise we should have applied for 189, this is not applicable for all the applicants since di lahat ng nasa CSOL ay nasa SOL."

That's exactly where i am coming from, since nasa CSOL ang occupation therefore applicants would seek for state sponsorship, if that is the case. So si state would ask you beforehand, do you accept our (sponsoring state) terms? If so, may checklist naman at itatanong kung me sufficient funds ba? Me mga possible employers ba? Nag research ba about the state's job market kung ano ang in demand or kung saan tayo suitable. In short, we agreed upon terms no matter what and our part, we might as well have plans to get settled. So pumayag tayo, ok lang. Pero, pagdating natin sa state, medyo walang suwerte sa paghahanap ng work, so we will ask for release or just leave whatever, change plans.

I was on that very point of time na gusto ko na rin umalis, me and wife have to decide kasi 10 months na siya walang work. And low income ako. Struggle talaga. But at then, we just decided na ituloy lang at hanggang sa matapos ang moral obligation na 2 years. My wife has done 102% effort to find a job at sa wakas, nakapasok siya as christmas casual staff. Sa seek, isa o dalawa lang ang opening sa engineering field ko dito sa adelaide. 40+ reject letters ang natanggap ko as of this writing.

Well, I just had to talk about it. But at the end of the day, kanya kanyang pagpapasya pa rin naman yan kung saan talaga tayo masaya.

• raiden14raiden14 Sydney
    @sonsi_03 - don't get me wrong. I am also on the side of fulfilling that obligation.
    I salute you and your family for standing on what you believe is the rightful thing to do.

Pero di ko rin talaga masisi yung iba if they decide to leave their sponsoring state.

Visa Grant - Dec 22, 2015

@sonsi_03 - don't get me wrong. I am also on the side of fulfilling that obligation.
    I salute you and your family for standing on what you believe is the rightful thing to do.

Pero di ko rin talaga masisi yung iba if they decide to leave their sponsoring state.
    it's all good. we all have opinions to share.

@sonsi_03, @raiden14 by the way guys, did you still keep the email sent by the immigration 1 month after you were granted a visa? It says that only the primary applicant is subject for the surveys by the sponsor state. So parang hindi nila monitor/track yung stay ng dependents lang natin sa sponsor state?

@sonsi_03, @raiden14 by the way guys, did you still keep the email sent by the immigration 1 month after you were granted a visa? It says that only the primary applicant is subject for the surveys by the sponsor state. So parang hindi nila monitor/track yung stay ng dependents lang natin sa sponsor state?
    yeah mate nasa inbox ko pa yan. basahin ko nga uli at just in case para mas malinaw. might as well keep some proof of residency na rin (lease contract, payslips, utility bills, insurance etc.)

yeah mate nasa inbox ko pa yan. basahin ko nga uli at just in case para mas malinaw. might as well keep some proof of residency na rin (lease contract, payslips, utility bills, insurance etc.)

Nabasa mo na ulit mate?

Nabasa mo na ulit mate?
    Yes nabasa ko na ulit. Required daw silang (Immigration SA) i monitor ang residency dito for 2 years. Di ko na attendan yung info session 2x ako nag register dati nag conflict sa work schedule ko.

• BringItOnBringItOn North Ryde
    @IslanderndCity tinanong ko na to before sa nagemail smin ng grant, yes - ung Primary applicant ung i-mo-monitor ang 2-year stay and for the survey. Let say, mauuna ang dependent, then susunod pa lang ang primary applicant, ung count ng 2 years eh mag-s-start pa lang sa pagdating ng primary applicant.

Nabasa mo na ulit mate?
    Yes nabasa ko na ulit. Required daw silang (Immigration SA) i monitor ang residency dito for 2 years. Di ko na attendan yung info session 2x ako nag register dati nag conflict sa work schedule ko.
    wala akong nareceive na info session invites. ano 'to bossing?

@IslanderndCity tinanong ko na to before sa nagemail smin ng grant, yes - ung Primary applicant ung i-mo-monitor ang 2-year stay and for the survey. Let say, mauuna ang dependent, then susunod pa lang ang primary applicant, ung count ng 2 years eh mag-s-start pa lang sa pagdating ng primary applicant.
    @BringItOn that's if dependent moves first pero if dependent moves later? example stay muna sa other state na may free accommodation while naghahanap pa ng job si 'primary' doon sa sponsoring state mismo?

Nabasa mo na ulit mate?
    nakalagay din dun sa same email, me link doon for registration.

• akocpaakocpa Posts: 86Member
    May concern lang ako. Kasi based sa nababasa ko, ang minomonitor ay kung saan ka nagwowowrk and live. How about study? Kasi southern inland ako nakasponsor. Balak ko sana mag ANU if ever makaipon. Eh ang univ na yun is nasa katabi lang, ACT pero outside na sya ng region. What will happen kaya? Is it a violation? Hinahanap ko kasi yung kung paano sila magmonitor sa study..

Nabasa mo na ulit mate?
    nakalagay din dun sa same email, me link doon for registration.
    Thanks. Will check it out in Feb 12....

If this is the case, medyo may butas sa rule. 'Primary' will stay sa sponsoring state to find job & become stable maybe for 1 year or even ALMOST 2 years while si 'dependent' nasa other state with free accomodation/all sa relatives na stable na doon. Yun nga lang, long-distance relationship ;) pero can be financially practical din... What's your insight here?

• filipinacpafilipinacpa Perth
    @akocpa double check niyo rin po pero as far as I know, strict sila kapag temporary regional sponsored. you have to stay in your sponsoring region otherwise you'll violate your visa condition subject for deportation (if meron nga, check mo po visa conditions na nakalagay sa visa mo kung ano).. check mo sis ah, am not really sure po.. nabasa ko lang kasi yung news dati sa couple na lumipat ng region under 489 sila..

2013-Jan : Decided to pursue my OZ dream
    2013-Nov : 1st Ielts-GT @ BC Manila: L-8;R-6.5;W-7.5;S-7.5
    2014-Mar : 2nd Ielts-GT @ BC Manila: L-8;R-8.5;W-6.5;S-7.5
    Pahinga muna. Sakit sa puso at bulsa!
    2015-May : 1st PTE-A @ Bright Center: L-85;R-70;S-45;W-90
    2015-May : 2nd PTE-A @Bright Center; L-90;R-70;S-47; W-90
    2015-July : 3rd PTE-A @Pearson: L-90;R-77;S-83; W-90
    2015-July 20 - Lodged docs to Vetassess
    2015-Oct 1: VET Positive outcome
    2015-Oct 1: Submitted EOI 190 visa to NSW (55+5)
    2015-Oct 4: Submitted EOI 190 visa to QLD (55+5)
    2015-Oct 5: QLD responded, rejected 190 due to change in occupation list but offered ITA for 489 visa instead
    2015-Nov 2: DIBP points adjusted to 60+5 (due to additional 1 year working experience)
    2015-Nov 26: ITA for SS NSW
    2015-Nov 28: Submitted SS application
    2015-Dec 17: SS Approved + Received 190 ITA
    2015-Dec 23: Lodged 190
    2016-Jan 5: Medical @ Nationwide (Php5,600 na ang fee!!)
    2016-Jan 8: Medical Clearance Provided - no action required (Thank you Lord!)
    2016-Jan 18: Applied for Driving SP and Direct Visa Grant!!! (Thank You Lord!)
    2016-Jan 26: PDOS @ CFO Manila + Enrolled at A1 Driving

2016-Mar 14: BIG MOVE!:)

PRAY HARD, WORK HARDER! :)

Compilation of tips/resources/stories for PTE Academic Preparation: pteacademicreview.wordpress.com
    Template or "cheat sheet" as called by many: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1OZBrQj0i5LWU1EYVZTaDF4VzA/view?usp=sharing
    sana po makatulong.. God bless!

@filipinacpa thanks. Oo nagdecide nlang ako na maghintay at pagtyagaan yung conditions. :) musta application mo sa work? Mahirap makapasok sa field natin esp iba ang taxation, law at standards nila
  • filipinacpafilipinacpa Perth
    @akocpa nag stop na ako magsend ng applications.. may tumawag kasi sakin na two employers so far and they are inviting me for an interview until they found out na sa March pa ako darating.. so dahil diyan nagkaconfidence ako konti.. kahit back to zero okay lang ang importante hindi magalaw ang baon.. hehe..

2013-Jan : Decided to pursue my OZ dream
    2013-Nov : 1st Ielts-GT @ BC Manila: L-8;R-6.5;W-7.5;S-7.5
    2014-Mar : 2nd Ielts-GT @ BC Manila: L-8;R-8.5;W-6.5;S-7.5
    Pahinga muna. Sakit sa puso at bulsa!
    2015-May : 1st PTE-A @ Bright Center: L-85;R-70;S-45;W-90
    2015-May : 2nd PTE-A @Bright Center; L-90;R-70;S-47; W-90
    2015-July : 3rd PTE-A @Pearson: L-90;R-77;S-83; W-90
    2015-July 20 - Lodged docs to Vetassess
    2015-Oct 1: VET Positive outcome
    2015-Oct 1: Submitted EOI 190 visa to NSW (55+5)
    2015-Oct 4: Submitted EOI 190 visa to QLD (55+5)
    2015-Oct 5: QLD responded, rejected 190 due to change in occupation list but offered ITA for 489 visa instead
    2015-Nov 2: DIBP points adjusted to 60+5 (due to additional 1 year working experience)
    2015-Nov 26: ITA for SS NSW
    2015-Nov 28: Submitted SS application
    2015-Dec 17: SS Approved + Received 190 ITA
    2015-Dec 23: Lodged 190
    2016-Jan 5: Medical @ Nationwide (Php5,600 na ang fee!!)
    2016-Jan 8: Medical Clearance Provided - no action required (Thank you Lord!)
    2016-Jan 18: Applied for Driving SP and Direct Visa Grant!!! (Thank You Lord!)
    2016-Jan 26: PDOS @ CFO Manila + Enrolled at A1 Driving

2016-Mar 14: BIG MOVE!:)

PRAY HARD, WORK HARDER! :)

Compilation of tips/resources/stories for PTE Academic Preparation: pteacademicreview.wordpress.com
    Template or "cheat sheet" as called by many: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1OZBrQj0i5LWU1EYVZTaDF4VzA/view?usp=sharing
    sana po makatulong.. God bless!

@filipinacpa ako din nagstop kasi sabi ng tito ko, better if pagdating nalang dun. Kasi once naging familiar ang name sa recruiter tapos alam nilang offshore pa, baka mas balewalain. So better siguro na onshore
  • Arch_OninArch_Onin Melbourne
    @Arch_Onin pero kahit yung bank statement & driver's license mo registered sa WA, BUT nagwork ka sa VIC, wala bang traceability that you're working in VIC? and can you drive in VIC using a license registered in WA?
    @IslanderndCity hello sorry late na reply ko.. I think ok lang yun kahit matrace nila, at least naka record ka naman na nsa WA ka talaga nakatira. Pero hindi ko na po to ginawa. Nagrequest na lang ako ng release same ng mga ginawa ng mga cases ng mga naka visa 190. Basta maging honest ka lang kapag nagrequest ka, hindi yung tipong umiiwas ka lang tumira sa SS mo. Last but not the least - Pray before you hit that "send" request letter. :)

Occupation Nominated: Architectural Draftsperson - 312111

25th February 2013 - Submitted docs to VETASSESS
    01st March 2013 - Acknowledgement from VETASSESS
    25th March 2013 - IELTS band score result : 6.5 Competent
    27th May 2013 - VETASSESS asked for additional documents
    14th June 2013 - Forwarded to VETASSESS the additional docs
    17th June 2013 - VETASSESS asked for more
    19th June 2013 - Forwarded to VETASSESS the additional docs
    30th June 2013 - VETASSESS- Positive (Salamat po Panginoon!)
    02nd July 2013 - EOI submitted (65pts)
    18th July 2013 - Received invitation to file for WA SS
    07th Aug 2013 - Submitted WA SS Application
    09th Aug 2013 - WA SS Approved
    15th Aug 2013 - Lodge visa subclass 190
    25th Sep 2013 - CO allocated - Adelaide GSM Team 7
    29th Sep 2013 - PCC (PHI, QAT, BAH) uploaded, Medicals uploaded
    17th Oct 2013 - Visa Grant!! Thank You Lord!!!!

Psalm 62:5 - For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.

edited April 2016
    Para po pala sa 489 visas,eto po ang nabasa ko about kung dapat ba sa sponsored state ka tumira at maghanap ng work,

Yan din sabi ng MARA na kausap ko last time. Hihi
    8539 pertains to 489 SS and 8549 pertains to 489 Relative sponsored. (The areas pala for 489 ss and 489 rs are different. Akala ko pareho. )

Sabi dito sa immigration news, di naman necessary na dun ka sa sponsoring state (though dati oo pero binago na ng immi) however madaming state ang kumukontra so they keep on telling the migrants na dun sila sa sponsoring state.
    But still, it's not a violation sa visa kung sa ibang REGIONAL/DESIGNATED AREA ka kasi nakalagay sa visa lahat ng postcodes na pwede ka. Violation lang kapag lumabas ka dun sa postcodes na yun.

However, dapat ay priority mong maghanap at magsettle sa nagsponsor sayong state. If wala kang mahanp na work, advice them and prove it by providing rejections from employers. Yang evidences din ang kelangan mo pag magpapapermanent ka thru 887, pagtinanong ka ng immi kung bat wala ka sa state na nagsponsor sayo.

Hope this helps.

:)

(Basahin nyo din yung nakasulat sa right side)
  • jaf19fjaf19f Philippines

Hello po! any update po sa mga hindi nag live and work sa sponsoring states nila? Citizens na po ba kayo, since 2016 pa ang last comment ng thread na ito. I hope wla naman po naging problema sa applications nyo for citizenship. Thanks!

• maureenguelanmaureenguelan Philippines

Hello po any update s mga lumipat ng ibang states? Pr and citizen na po ba kayo?