Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

@riedbach said:

@jaznimbo said:

@riedbach said:

@jaznimbo said:
    Dba ang COE contains your job description already. What if your resume has the same content as of your CoE? Kung baga, parang ung resume mo ay consolidation lang ng coe mo (employers, job title and job description)? Will that be acceptable?

One reason I could see here is if they compare your coe per company dun sa resume mo, tapos hindi naman matched ung wordings (kahit sabihin na natin paraphrased), baka hindi nila tanggapin?

Or, pag nakita nilang pareho lang ang resume mo sa mga coe mo, baka isipin nila copy-paste lang?

Which is better? Salamat sa sasagot :)

I presume by COE, your company issued you an employment reference with company letterhead and not stat decs? I would paraphrase as much as possible at papahabain ko ng kaunti yung sa resume to give more context sa role (assuming limited lang ang nilagay ni company sa COE).

In my case, one company lang ako at hindi nagbibigay ng COE with detailed roles kaya 3 stat decs ang sinubmit ko. Definitely mas may impact yung nasa stat decs compared sa content ng resume (correct me po if im wrong) since stat decs are supposed to be written by our superiors as legal document. (since technically ako din ang naglayout ng stat decs syempre iniba ko ng kaunti ng sequence and added more details sa resume para hindi naman masabi ni CO na copy paste. ) :)

@riedbach binigyan ako ng freedom ng employers ko to write the job description on my own. So i match my JD dun sa ACS requirements. Not exactly the same sa acs but with the same concept and meaning lang. Then on my resume, what ever the JD i put on the coe, thats what i wrote. Well, except for the company description, etc. Just the plain JD lang.

I guess you're familiar sa mga job portals like jobstreet or jobsdb. Ganun lang format, bulleted sentences.

@jaznimbo, that's good for you na you have the liberty to write anything. then they signed it with company letterhead? That's even better than providing stat decs IMO. I believe hindi issue sa CO na same content yung COE mo with resume but just to address my anxiety na pagdudahan yung JD/COE vs resume na same na same I would paraphrase ng kaunti and include accomplishments/highlights of my career. haha.. I don't think magfofocus si CO sa resume content but we never know, just to avoid further questioning that might affect the result. All the best!

Resume is usually used as guideline of your work experience for the assessor. The content on the reference letter is more important.

• donzzz9donzzz9 Posts: 1Member

Hello po, my tanong lang po sana ako. Gusto ko sana magpa.assess sa ACS to add points for my wife who is the main applicant for PR. I have a 3 yrs and 9 months of experience as a software engineer sa atin sa pinas tapos section 2 na belong ang school. May possibility ba na ma.assess ako as skilled with the experience that I have?

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@Piper003 said:
    Hello po tanong ko lang kung meron dito same situation na nagsubmit ng assessment ng mga September 26 at wala parin result hanggang ngayon? Dapat na ba akong mag email at magfollow up? Salamat! 😁

What's the status of your application in the ACS website? You can log into your account and check it there, it should be "Currently with an Assessor", to that effect.

You may want to follow up, but I don't think it would have an effect. It's really more of a waiting game.

Fortunately for me, I got mine after 5 weeks. We submitted around the same time. Check my Signature for the timeline.

Piper003

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@riedbach said:

@jaznimbo said:

@riedbach said:

@jaznimbo said:
    Dba ang COE contains your job description already. What if your resume has the same content as of your CoE? Kung baga, parang ung resume mo ay consolidation lang ng coe mo (employers, job title and job description)? Will that be acceptable?

One reason I could see here is if they compare your coe per company dun sa resume mo, tapos hindi naman matched ung wordings (kahit sabihin na natin paraphrased), baka hindi nila tanggapin?

Or, pag nakita nilang pareho lang ang resume mo sa mga coe mo, baka isipin nila copy-paste lang?

Which is better? Salamat sa sasagot :)

I presume by COE, your company issued you an employment reference with company letterhead and not stat decs? I would paraphrase as much as possible at papahabain ko ng kaunti yung sa resume to give more context sa role (assuming limited lang ang nilagay ni company sa COE).

In my case, one company lang ako at hindi nagbibigay ng COE with detailed roles kaya 3 stat decs ang sinubmit ko. Definitely mas may impact yung nasa stat decs compared sa content ng resume (correct me po if im wrong) since stat decs are supposed to be written by our superiors as legal document. (since technically ako din ang naglayout ng stat decs syempre iniba ko ng kaunti ng sequence and added more details sa resume para hindi naman masabi ni CO na copy paste. ) :)

@riedbach binigyan ako ng freedom ng employers ko to write the job description on my own. So i match my JD dun sa ACS requirements. Not exactly the same sa acs but with the same concept and meaning lang. Then on my resume, what ever the JD i put on the coe, thats what i wrote. Well, except for the company description, etc. Just the plain JD lang.

I guess you're familiar sa mga job portals like jobstreet or jobsdb. Ganun lang format, bulleted sentences.

@jaznimbo, that's good for you na you have the liberty to write anything. then they signed it with company letterhead? That's even better than providing stat decs IMO. I believe hindi issue sa CO na same content yung COE mo with resume but just to address my anxiety na pagdudahan yung JD/COE vs resume na same na same I would paraphrase ng kaunti and include accomplishments/highlights of my career. haha.. I don't think magfofocus si CO sa resume content but we never know, just to avoid further questioning that might affect the result. All the best!

Just to share... My resume and the set of COE I submitted had the same contents and received a Suitable assessment result.

I believe job descriptions on the COE have greater weight among all the requirements since it's the skilled experience and their legitimacy are the center of the assessment, to begin with.

riedbach

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---

15 Nov | Medical Test
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

• jaznimbojaznimbo Posts: 43Member

Thats great to hear @_sebodemacho !! It makes more sense that the COE will be the primary source of truth knowing that it is signed by the company. Ang resume kasi "puwede dayain". You can write all the experience you want in a resume without it being "legit". Thats why in job interviews, recruiters do not rely on the applicant's resume. They assess by interviews and exam. :wink:

@jaznimbo said:
    Thats great to hear @_sebodemacho !! It makes more sense that the COE will be the primary source of truth knowing that it is signed by the company. Ang resume kasi "puwede dayain". You can write all the experience you want in a resume without it being "legit". Thats why in job interviews, recruiters do not rely on the applicant's resume. They assess by interviews and exam. :wink:

Haha! Precisely. :smile:

But yeah, for the purpose of ACS Assessment, focus on getting the right JDs from employers, for a better result.

Just my 2 cents.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• ykseihposykseihpos Manila

@Admin said:
    @ykseihpos importante na lahat ng description sa job desc ng anzsco e eksakto sa ginagawa mo sa trabaho mo. kung hindi match, hanap ka ng ibang Occupation and check mo panu ko mafifit ung work mo sa JD sa occupation ng Anzsco. need mo I highlight na ang ginagawa mo e match talaga para ma assess ka na positive. pag naglagay ka mg iba n hindi match alam mo na siguro mangyayari d b? hehehe.

Thanks @Admin. Kung ako na lang kaya main applicant, mas eksakto sa Software Engineer yung work ko. Pwede ba magwork sa AU ang dependent ko which is my husband?

Admin
  • AdminAdmin Singapore

Just check your points kung sinu mas mataas sa inyo mas ok :) https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator

2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
    2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)

• ms_anems_ane Victoria, Australia

@riedbach said:
    Just an update po, after I submitted the explanation letter last thursday Nov21 (why I only submitted statutory declarations in the initial application) I finally got the positive result today Nov25.

So my view is that you can really get the result as early as 4weeks.
    Oct15 - Submitted ACS application
    Nov13 - CO requested missing document (Explanation Letter)
    Nov21 - Submitted Explanation Letter + Statutory Declaration
    Nov25 - Result Letter (AQF Bachelor Degree, -4yrs from exp)

Thank you @ms_ane for the guidance!
    God bless to all applicants! :smile:

• congrats kapatid. glad everything worked out :) Godbless sa susunod na steps :)

ANZSCO 233511 | Industrial Engineer | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, PTE: 20| 75 Points

12.10.2016 | IELTS L 7.5 R 8.0 W 7.0 S 7.5
    03.23.2018 | Lodged EA Assessment
    05.29.2018 | EA Result : POSITIVE
    06.20.2018 | EOI 189 65 points
    07.20.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|78/77/85/86|
    08.10.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|75/72/75/81| - PTE Reported Technical Glitch
    09.27.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|84/82/82/89| - SUPERIOR
    09.29.2018 | EOI 189 75 points (updated)
    10.11.2018 | 189 Invitation Received.
    10.29.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.15.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    12.07.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    12.22.2018 | Medicals
    1.3.2019 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    2.05.2019 | ImmiAccount Tech confirmed there is system glitch
    in our Health Assessment Page in Skilled Migration Visa Application
    2.05.2019 | Attached supporting documents in our application regarding this glitch.
    3.15.2019 | CO Contact - Requesting for Medicals ( this is the result of the system glitch)
    3.18.2019 | Responded to CO Contact
    3.29.2019 | Feedback sent
    4.08.2019 | Visa Grant. To God Be The Glory!! :)

• Doix14Doix14 Posts: 15Member

Good eve po patulonb po sana @ms_ane or kung sino nka experience na. Nag apply po aq ACS last Oct 28,2019 at natangap q na po result. Di daw recognized school ko sa Anzco napili q khit nka section 2 nman. Pwde po ba pumili iba Anzco code which is TRA nman assesing bodies. TIA. God bless po.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Piper003 said:
    Hello po tanong ko lang kung meron dito same situation na nagsubmit ng assessment ng mga September 26 at wala parin result hanggang ngayon? Dapat na ba akong mag email at magfollow up? Salamat! 😁

If it’s beyond 12 weeks then you’re at the right to follow up otherwise you just need to wait as it’s still within their timeline.

Piper003
  • ms_anems_ane Victoria, Australia

@Doix14 said:
    Good eve po patulonb po sana @ms_ane or kung sino nka experience na. Nag apply po aq ACS last Oct 28,2019 at natangap q na po result. Di daw recognized school ko sa Anzco napili q khit nka section 2 nman. Pwde po ba pumili iba Anzco code which is TRA nman assesing bodies. TIA. God bless po.

• hello kapatid. sorry to hear that. Parang ngayon lang din ako naka encounter ng ganyang outcome.
      If you dont mind sharing the content of the outcome letter, makikitanggal mo nalang yung personal details para we can check for other forum members na posibleng may first hand experience.
      Sa ngayon bago ka pumili ng ibang anzsco code, we need to understand muna bakit di nag ok ang outcome kasi you will be using the same docs sa ibang assessment and it will be worthwhile to know and ma figure out muna yung reason ng outcome.
    Doix14

ANZSCO 233511 | Industrial Engineer | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, PTE: 20| 75 Points

12.10.2016 | IELTS L 7.5 R 8.0 W 7.0 S 7.5
    03.23.2018 | Lodged EA Assessment
    05.29.2018 | EA Result : POSITIVE
    06.20.2018 | EOI 189 65 points
    07.20.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|78/77/85/86|
    08.10.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|75/72/75/81| - PTE Reported Technical Glitch
    09.27.2018 | PTE-A |LRSW|84/82/82/89| - SUPERIOR
    09.29.2018 | EOI 189 75 points (updated)
    10.11.2018 | 189 Invitation Received.
    10.29.2018 | Singapore COC issued
    11.15.2018 | NBI Clearance Issued
    12.07.2018 | Visa Lodgement
    12.22.2018 | Medicals
    1.3.2019 | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    2.05.2019 | ImmiAccount Tech confirmed there is system glitch
    in our Health Assessment Page in Skilled Migration Visa Application
    2.05.2019 | Attached supporting documents in our application regarding this glitch.
    3.15.2019 | CO Contact - Requesting for Medicals ( this is the result of the system glitch)
    3.18.2019 | Responded to CO Contact
    3.29.2019 | Feedback sent
    4.08.2019 | Visa Grant. To God Be The Glory!! :)

• eischied_21eischied_21 Zürich

Hello, ka-pinoyau! Question lang, nagpa-assess ako from ACS year 2015. During the assessment, I was on my 3rd year with my current employer until now I am still connected with the company. Question is, my expiration ba ang ACS and need ko pa ba magpare-assess ulit?

• SupersaiyanSupersaiyan Sasanaki Village

@eischied_21 said:
    Hello, ka-pinoyau! Question lang, nagpa-assess ako from ACS year 2015. During the assessment, I was on my 3rd year with my current employer until now I am still connected with the company. Question is, my expiration ba ang ACS and need ko pa ba magpare-assess ulit?

Yup, need po pa re-assess given na expired na po ACS assessment, not unless kung nka kuha na po kayo ng ITA bago pa man ma expire yung result.

renly2328

=========================================

261212 Web Developer

TOTAL POINTS: 75

(Age:30 | Education: 10 | English: 20 | Experience: 5 | No Partner: 10)

20170614 - Garnering Docs

20170724 - Decided to go to PTE rather IELTS

20170725 - Reviewing for PTE and collating docs

20170818 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20170818 - Notarized Affidavit for 1 Employer

20170821 - CTC Docs (32 pages)

20170824 - ACS Submission (Developer Programmer)

20170915 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171010 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Developer Programmer)

20171013 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171017 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171027 - Bought PTE Voucher

20171102 - Lodge EOI 190 (Any) 55 Points

20171114 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20171120 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 2

20171218 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180305 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180322 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180328 - Purchased PTE Gold Kit

20180410 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180428 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180517 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180605 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180711 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180726 - Purchased PTE Scored Practice Set 3

20180730 - Bought PTE Voucher

20180911 - Bought PTE Voucher from co - pinoyau user

20181217 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190114 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190129 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190213 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190226 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190308 - Bought PTE Voucher

20190313 - PTE Superior (Thanks God!)

20190313 - Lodge EOI 190 (NSW) 65 Points

20190314 - Lodge EOI 190 (VIC) 65 Points

20191110 - Additional 5 points for Work XP

20191111 - Garnering additional docs for ACS Reassessment

20191121 - CTC Docs

20191121 - ACS Submission (Web Developer)

20191216 - ACS Result: Unsuitable for Migration (Web Developer)

20191216-19 - ACS Result Appeal For Some Content Errors

20191219 - ACS Result Updated: Suitable for Migration With 1 Work XP Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation (Web Developer)

20200103 - ACS Review Submission (Web Developer)

20200129 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Web Developer)

PTE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS:

20171005 - (L:60|R:67|W:69|S:60) (G:74|OF:58|P:46|S:90|V:70|WD:90)

20171025 - (L:71|R:77|W:77|S:82) (G:90|OF:78|P:72|S:86|V:70|WD:57)

20171114 - (L:72|R:76|W:72|S:71) (G:88|OF:60|P:80|S:90|V:75|WD:79)

20180103 - (L:63|R:69|W:73|S:69) (G:90|OF:62|P:60|S:90|V:69|WD:90)

20180221 - (L:76|R:81|W:82|S:73) (G:85|OF:61|P:58|S:88|V:90|WD:90)

20180321 - (L:63|R:89|W:72|S:77) (G:90|OF:82|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180403 - (L:71|R:71|W:78|S:90) (G:74|OF:90|P:62|S:66|V:90|WD:85)

20180426 - (L:66|R:85|W:74|S:81) (G:71|OF:83|P:69|S:18|V:79|WD:90)

20180511 - (L:66|R:75|W:74|S:65) (G:90|OF:74|P:62|S:59|V:77|WD:90)

20180604 - (L:75|R:75|W:81|S:79) (G:82|OF:76|P:68|S:90|V:87|WD:90)

20180706 - (L:55|R:84|W:61|S:80) (G:68|OF:90|P:61|S:76|V:72|WD:90) - Unable to reach WFD

20180720 - (L:70|R:74|W:87|S:73) (G:80|OF:88|P:75|S:90|V:69|WD:84)

20180906 - (L:81|R:78|W:86|S:86) (G:87|OF:90|P:71|S:89|V:88|WD:90) - Awtsu

20180925 - (L:75|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:77|OF:89|P:65|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190109 - (L:72|R:86|W:83|S:90) (G:70|OF:84|P:74|S:84|V:86|WD:90)

20190129 - (L:77|R:90|W:83|S:87) (G:73|OF:73|P:68|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190205 - (L:58|R:80|W:72|S:69) (G:71|OF:57|P:62|S:78|V:69|WD:85) - Short Sleep (Lutang)

20190220 - (L:77|R:85|W:87|S:74) (G:90|OF:70|P:41|S:90|V:90|WD:88) - Clogged Nose

20190307 - (L:81|R:90|W:90|S:76) (G:74|OF:67|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20190313 - (L:79|R:84|W:90|S:81) (G:90|OF:83|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90) - Thank you JESUS! Thank you LORD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PTE MOCK EXAMS:

20170824 - Test A (L:55|R:48|W:54|S:57) (G:47|OF:59|P:39|S:69|V:55|WD:47)

20170831 - Test B (L:64|R:53|W:61|S:61) (G:65|OF:62|P:52|S:84|V:68|WD:90)

20171017 - Test A (L:62|R:51|W:65|S:54) (G:47|OF:53|P:37|S:81|V:66|WD:90)

20171021 - Test B (L:77|R:65|W:77|S:70) (G:82|OF:74|P:74|S:90|V:81|WD:75)

20171116 - Test A (L:72|R:56|W:77|S:68) (G:83|OF:59|P:57|S:90|V:79|WD:90)

20171119 - Test B (L:74|R:66|W:76|S:56) (G:90|OF:41|P:43|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20171121 - Test B (L:89|R:90|W:90|S:84) (G:90|OF:90|P:70|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180328 - Test A (L:69|R:75|W:74|S:67) (G:90|OF:70|P:34|S:81|V:85|WD:90)

20180329 - Test B (L:82|R:78|W:81|S:89) (G:90|OF:89|P:61|S:90|V:90|WD:90)

20180726 - Test C (L:79|R:86|W:89|S:74) (G:78|OF:78|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:79)

MY PTE TIPS AND STRATEGIES:

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/329106/#Comment_329106

PTE TRUSTED SITES AND PRACTICES:

APEUni.com (https://www.apeuni.com/)

RealPTE.com (https://realpte.com/)

PTETutorials.com (https://ptetutorials.com/)

Matthew 17:20 King James Version (KJV):

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

• eischied_21eischied_21 Zürich

@Supersaiyan - ilang years po ang validity ng ACS? thank you

@eischied_21 said:
    @Supersaiyan - ilang years po ang validity ng ACS? thank you

2 years after the date it was issued.

261212 Web Developer

20171010 - ACS Result: AQF Diploma with a Major in computing (Developer Programmer)

20191121 - CTC Docs

20191219 - ACS Result Updated: Suitable for Migration With 1 Work XP Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation (Web Developer)

PTE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS:

20180706 - (L:55|R:84|W:61|S:80) (G:68|OF:90|P:61|S:76|V:72|WD:90) - Unable to reach WFD

20190205 - (L:58|R:80|W:72|S:69) (G:71|OF:57|P:62|S:78|V:69|WD:85) - Short Sleep (Lutang)

20190220 - (L:77|R:85|W:87|S:74) (G:90|OF:70|P:41|S:90|V:90|WD:88) - Clogged Nose

20190313 - (L:79|R:84|W:90|S:81) (G:90|OF:83|P:53|S:90|V:90|WD:90) - Thank you JESUS! Thank you LORD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PTE MOCK EXAMS:

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

• TheRealMe24TheRealMe24 Singapore

@Supersaiyan for reassessment, need ko kumuha na ng ITR/Payslip noh? Ive asked my hr, wala na sila copy since I was hired 2009-2011 :( haist..

~ 263212 : ICT Support Engineer
    ~God moves miraculously. He is powerful and ever faithful God.

• pumpkinpumpkin Philippines

Hi, we submitted EOI last weekend at 90 pts (with de facto partner) for visa 189 ICT Business Analyst. Mataas na po ba yung chance for invite if ganun? Wala kasi kaming idea about processing time. Thank you!

renly2328_sebodemacho
  • renly2328renly2328 Posts: 123Member

@pumpkin congrats po ma'am. mataas po yan at malaki chance mainvite soon. minsan po nagbabasa ako sa ISCAH for information like predictions and trends.

https://www.iscah.com/will-get-189-invite-updated-predictions/

• iamelemiamelem Manila

@ms_ane said:

@riedbach said:
    Just an update po, after I submitted the explanation letter last thursday Nov21 (why I only submitted statutory declarations in the initial application) I finally got the positive result today Nov25.

So my view is that you can really get the result as early as 4weeks.
    Oct15 - Submitted ACS application
    Nov13 - CO requested missing document (Explanation Letter)
    Nov21 - Submitted Explanation Letter + Statutory Declaration
    Nov25 - Result Letter (AQF Bachelor Degree, -4yrs from exp)

Thank you @ms_ane for the guidance!
    God bless to all applicants! :smile:

@riedbach yung stat declaration niyo po ba manager ang nagsign or pwde ba na colleague lang na same position ko? Thanks po.

• riedbachriedbach Singapore

@iamelem, same position will not be honored by ACS as per guidelines. In my case senior colleagues ko ang declarant at least 1 level higher sa iyo. I avoided the managers as I wanted my move as discreet as possible. hehe..

• iamelemiamelem Manila

@riedbach said:

@iamelem, same position will not be honored by ACS as per guidelines. In my case senior colleagues ko ang declarant at least 1 level higher sa iyo. I avoided the managers as I wanted my move as discreet as possible. hehe..

Thank for the info @riedbach. Yung higher level sayo manager ba? Thanks

• neanjavierneanjavier Philippines

may sample statutory declaration po ba kayo? pwede makahingi ng copy? Thanks in advance!

• Doix14Doix14 Posts: 15Member

@ms_ane said:

@Doix14 said:

• hello kapatid. sorry to hear that. Parang ngayon lang din ako naka encounter ng ganyang outcome.
      If you dont mind sharing the content of the outcome letter, makikitanggal mo nalang yung personal details para we can check for other forum members na posibleng may first hand experience.
      Sa ngayon bago ka pumili ng ibang anzsco code, we need to understand muna bakit di nag ok ang outcome kasi you will be using the same docs sa ibang assessment and it will be worthwhile to know and ma figure out muna yung reason ng outcome.

@ms_ane said:

@Doix14 said:

@ms_ane Hindo po daw recognized ang school namin pra sa anzco code na yun nasa section 2 nman po sya,, try q nlng ibang code at sa TRA po aq papa assess this time,ok lng po kaya yun? Salamat po.

• riedbachriedbach Singapore

@iamelem said:

@riedbach said:

Thank for the info @riedbach. Yung higher level sayo manager ba? Thanks

not necessarily manager. as long as mapakita mo sa COEs nyo na 1 level higher sya sayo. In my case lahat associate managers lang lahat ng declarants ko.

Yup @TheRealMe24, tinanong ko po sa mismong ACS. Reply sa akin, though may previous application na ako na naexpired, sbi nila need pa rin ma meet or mag comply sa new ACS requirement guidelines even though it is merely re-assessment. Kaya no choice kundi sumunod, kung hndi baka negative outcome ang mangyari. Sakit nga po sa ulo nyan lalo na kung may stat dec kayo kagaya sa case ko, since aabalahin mo ng husto yung declarant ng stat dec dahil kelangan na din ng COE nya as a proof (yung iba syempre di maiiwasang magka doubt ksi baka malay nila sinasangkalan na nten sila na guarantor sa ating application), which is nkakahiya. In your case, bka pde na yung SSS contri since wala na tlga mkuha na ibang proof of payment. God bless po.

261212 Web Developer

20191121 - CTC Docs

PTE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS:

PTE MOCK EXAMS:

• trafalgartrafalgar Posts: 58Member

hello po, tanong ko lang po if online generated bank statement is okay lang po as is, or keylangan pa po pumunta sa bank and mag request ng bank statement?

• TheRealMe24TheRealMe24 Singapore

@Supersaiyan yes true.. nakakahiya nga talaga.. meron naman na akong sss and pagibig and nkaindicate yung employer.. we shall see how it goes. thanks and may God bless you,too.

~ 263212 : ICT Support Engineer
    ~God moves miraculously. He is powerful and ever faithful God.

• pumpkinpumpkin Philippines

@renly2328 Ohh, thank you very much! :) Praying for it!

renly2328
  • renly2328renly2328 Posts: 123Member

Hello po question po dun sa employment reference for ACS assessment. meron po ba sainyo naghold ng 2 positions sa isang company? yung last assessment ko po kasi na almost 2yrs ago, di pa po ako napromote nun. kaya yung latest COE na hawak ko iba na position. dapat po ba 2 employment reference para sa 2 positions or pagsamahin nalang both sa isa?

thank you po in advance! :smile: