Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SG-based Members; drop by here! (",)

Comments

• margarethamiltonmargarethamilton Singapore

@_sebodemacho said:

@margarethamilton said:
    Hello guys,

Aside sa payslip, sapat na po ba yung NOA from IRAS as one of the payment evidence?

Thanks in advance! :)

Mas maganda kung merong name ng company, I believe yung NOA from IRAS has none.

I suggest you use IRAS Form IR8A. Para syang 2316 sa PH. Andyan lahat ng details ng employer, and your income for the year. My employer issues it to me yearly.

Ayun nga po eh. Hindi nag-issue yung very sketchy ko na agency dati ng IR8A. Hindi na rin siya operational ngayon.

Nag-inquire ako sa IRAS kung pwede humingi ng copy ng IR8A ko but hindi raw pwede. :( Hindi rin nagrereflect yung company name sa bank statements.

• margarethamiltonmargarethamilton Singapore

@Rizza said:

@margarethamilton said:
    Hello guys,

Aside sa payslip, sapat na po ba yung NOA from IRAS as one of the payment evidence?

Thanks in advance! :)

Ako po sinama ko bank statements tapos hinighlight ko ung company name.

Unfortunately, generic deposit lang yun ginawa ng agency.

Sa totoo lang ang daming sketchy na agency sa SG.

• stihlce12stihlce12 Singapore

Hi anyone got experience securing COC appeal from Singapore still pending?. I have applied mine ang got appointment on 27 March 2023 but For my wife COC appeal still in progress . was applied on 10 March 2023.

28 March 2023: Heal Assessment-Health Clearance Provided
    25 March 2023: Medical Exam Done
    17 March 2023: Visa Lodge SC 190
    02 March 2023: Received Nomination Approval NSW and ITA from DOHA
    15 Feb 2023: Received Pre-invitation from NSW
    11 Dec 2022: Submitted EOI for SC 190 NSW & VIC and SC 189
    15 Nov 2022: Received Skill Assessment From Engr Aus-Prof Eng
    10 Oct 2022: Submitted Standard CDR to Engr Aus for Skill Assessment
    09 May 2022: PTE Exam Result Proficient Score

• rukawa_11rukawa_11 Singapore

Hello, ask ko lang sa mga nakapag-lodge na, meron na po ba sa inyong naka-experience na lumipat ng bahay habang waiting for the visa grant? Na-update niyo po ba yung address niyo sa immiaccount? TIA sa mga sasagot.

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Nominated Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312111 (Offshore)

Jan 20: Since I’m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Feb 22: VETASSESS – I started gathering all required documents.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS – I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I don’t have payment evidence of it. I didn’t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I don’t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    Apr 30: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents for the last time.
    May 01: VETASSESS – I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    May 05: VETASSESS – My application status was lodged.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS – After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS – I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI – I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 10
    Education: 15
    State Nomination: 5
    Years of Experience: 15
    Total: 70 points

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. I’m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal government’s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS – Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didn’t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI – I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI – My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.
    Aug 25: EOI – I submitted my new Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. It’s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI – After a long wait, NSW’s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didn’t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI – My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: – I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE – I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didn’t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE – I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE – It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI – I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE – Booked my wife’s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE – It was my wife’s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partner’s Qualifications (English).
    Jan 21: EOI – I updated my NSW 190 EOI. I now have 75 points.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 20
    Partner Qualification (English): 5
    Total: 75 points

Jan 24: EOI – I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! We’re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI – Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI – I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: EOI – Withdrew all my other EOIs to other states.
    Feb 13: COC – I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Feb 14: NBI – My wife applied for her NBI Clearance.
    Feb 21: COC – My eAppeal was approved. I paid SGD$ 55 for my COC application.
    Feb 22: COC – Booked my appointment for fingerprinting on Mar 13, 2023.
    Feb 22: Health Assessment – Booked our medical on Mar 13, 2023.
    Mar 03: NBI – My wife finally received her NBI Clearance.
    Mar 13: Health Assessment – Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Mar 13: COC – Fingerprinting and collection of SG COC.
    Mar 14: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Examinations in progress
    Mar 14: COC & NBI – Uploaded my SG COC and my wife’s NBI Clearance.
    Mar 15: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Health Clearance Provided
    May 05: NBI – I applied for my NBI Clearance in the Philippines.
    May 19: NBI – I received my NBI Clearance.
    May 22: NBI – I uploaded my NBI Clearance to my ImmiAccount.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount – I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

Feb 08: GOLDEN GRANT! Thank you Lord!

• ga2auga2au NSW

@rukawa_11 said:
    Hello, ask ko lang sa mga nakapag-lodge na, meron na po ba sa inyong naka-experience na lumipat ng bahay habang waiting for the visa grant? Na-update niyo po ba yung address niyo sa immiaccount? TIA sa mga sasagot.

Yes. Just update it sa Immiaccount.

rukawa_11

232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

• rukawa_11rukawa_11 Singapore

@ga2au said:

@rukawa_11 said:

Yes. Just update it sa Immiaccount.

Ok, thank you po.

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Nominated Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312111 (Offshore)

Jan 20: Since I’m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Feb 22: VETASSESS – I started gathering all required documents.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS – I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I don’t have payment evidence of it. I didn’t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I don’t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    Apr 30: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents for the last time.
    May 01: VETASSESS – I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    May 05: VETASSESS – My application status was lodged.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS – After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS – I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI – I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. I’m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal government’s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS – Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didn’t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI – I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI – My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.
    Aug 25: EOI – I submitted my new Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. It’s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI – After a long wait, NSW’s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didn’t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI – My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: – I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE – I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didn’t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE – I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE – It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI – I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE – Booked my wife’s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE – It was my wife’s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partner’s Qualifications (English).
    Jan 21: EOI – I updated my NSW 190 EOI. I now have 75 points.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 20
    Partner Qualification (English): 5
    Total: 75 points

Jan 24: EOI – I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! We’re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI – Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI – I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: EOI – Withdrew all my other EOIs to other states.
    Feb 13: COC – I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Feb 14: NBI – My wife applied for her NBI Clearance.
    Feb 21: COC – My eAppeal was approved. I paid SGD$ 55 for my COC application.
    Feb 22: COC – Booked my appointment for fingerprinting on Mar 13, 2023.
    Feb 22: Health Assessment – Booked our medical on Mar 13, 2023.
    Mar 03: NBI – My wife finally received her NBI Clearance.
    Mar 13: Health Assessment – Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Mar 13: COC – Fingerprinting and collection of SG COC.
    Mar 14: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Examinations in progress
    Mar 14: COC & NBI – Uploaded my SG COC and my wife’s NBI Clearance.
    Mar 15: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Health Clearance Provided
    May 05: NBI – I applied for my NBI Clearance in the Philippines.
    May 19: NBI – I received my NBI Clearance.
    May 22: NBI – I uploaded my NBI Clearance to my ImmiAccount.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount – I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

Feb 08: GOLDEN GRANT! Thank you Lord!

Hello sino po sa inyo ng process ng Singapore COC outside Singapore? for my case my wife kc she is currently in ph but need to provide COC coz she worked in SG before. hassle p kc if she will go here in Singapore for her finger print appointment lng, mgastos. is it possible to post the finger print?

• IamTimIamTim Singapore
    edited March 2023

@stihlce12 said:
    Hello sino po sa inyo ng process ng Singapore COC outside Singapore? for my case my wife kc she is currently in ph but need to provide COC coz she worked in SG before. hassle p kc if she will go here in Singapore for her finger print appointment lng, mgastos. is it possible to post the finger print?

1. Make an appeal (Mas ok kung ilagay nyo yung address sa Singapore para dun i-mail kasi mas mabilis instead of Philippine address then scan nalang para magamit kagad)
    2. Once approved, print nyo lang po yung para sa fingerprint specimen. (Prefer nila ay sa makapal na papel kaya dun narin kayo magpaprint outside ng Crame.
    3. Mag pafinger print sa Pnp Crame, then pa courier po ninyo sa Spf kasama yung acknowledgement receipt na matanggap ninyo sa email. Sa 2go/fedex kami nagpadala kasi sa LBC nag-require sila ng exact name sa receiver - meron na rin malapit sa PNP Crame.
    4. Wait for the mail or pwede rin pick-up by proxy.

To: Head Criminal Records, CID (COC)
    Address: Block D, #02-07/08
    Police Cantonment Complex
    391 New Bridge Road,
    Singapore 088762
    Number: +65 6435 8277

Capuccino_2017

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

• Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines

@stihlce12 said:

Yes possible.
    1. Once appoved na ang appeal, you will have an email for payment and they will notify you to send a hardcopy of fingerprinting.
    2. We have done our fingerprinting at Camp Crame, pwede mag walk-in sa CAMP CRAME Monday - Friday, sa GATE2 along Bonny Serrano Ave. kami nag entry,
    3. kung wala pa kayo ng SG fingerprinting form, bago pumasok ng GATE2 meron shop ang name is KUYA NICK doon po kayo makakapag pa print ng form SG format card, para hindi na kayo pabalik balik kase kami pumasok na kami sa forensic group then tsaka lang kami nasabihan na mag paprint ng form sa KUYA NICK shop, across na building pa ng GATE2 nasa 2nd floor.
    3. then after makakuha ng form proceed po sa GATE2 sabihin nyo po sa Guard/Police pupunta kayo sa Forensic Group. ituturo na po nila sa inyo yun building.
    4. P200 pesos ang fee ng fingerprinting, papupuntahin kayo sa LANDBANK para magbayad. then they will do the fingerprint na.
    5. after fingerprinting naghanap agad kami ng DHL, send to the address mentioned in the email from SG Police don't forget to include the receipt from them. hope it helps.

IamTim

thanks @Capuccino_2017 and @IamTim saw website of singapore force they specified police station not specified HQ police. so i don't need to go down in Camp crame. Salamat a rest ng advise. ilang days ba yong courier to deliver the docs to SPF if choose express service?

IamTim

• IamTimIamTim Singapore
    edited March 2023

@stihlce12 said:
    thanks @Capuccino_2017 and @IamTim saw website of singapore force they specified police station not specified HQ police. so i don't need to go down in Camp crame. Salamat a rest ng advise. ilang days ba yong courier to deliver the docs to SPF if choose express service?

Yes, police station pero check nyo po kung nagpapa fingerprint sila. Last time dumaan ang partner ko sa nearby police station, sabi nung police hindi daw sila authorized na magfinger print. Kaya dun ko nalang sila pinapunta sa Crame para sigurado. Around 3~5 days yung PH to SG.

Capuccino_2017

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

• rentawrentaw Posts: 49Member

hello may nakapagfinger printing ba sa inyo sa phil embassy here sa sg for nbi?

POINTS BREAKDOWN and JOB CODE
    ANZSCO Code : 261311 - Analyst Programmer
    Age : 25 | Education : 15 | Work : 10| English IELTS : 0 | State/Territory Nomination: 15
    Main Applicant : Husband

****TIMELINE****

Jan-09-2024 - 491 SA Visa Grant

May 01, 2023 - PCC submitted
    Apr 13, 2023 Lodged Visa 491 SA (65 pts)
    Feb 27, 2023 - 491 SA State Nomination Approval and ITA from Skillselect
    Jan 24, 2023 - SA Nomination Submitted
    Jan 12, 2023 -Pre Invite (SA 491)
    Jan 04, 2023 - EOI for 491 SA

Dec 2022 - Positive Results on ACS
    Sep 2022 : ACS Application Submitted

Dec 2021 - Signed Service Agreement with Migration Agent
    Sep 2021 - Main applicant IELTS

@IamTim said:

@stihlce12 said:

Yes, police station pero check nyo po kung nagpapa fingerprint sila. Last time dumaan ang partner ko sa nearby police station, sabi nung police hindi daw sila authorized na magfinger print. Kaya dun ko nalang sila pinapunta sa Crame para sigurado. Around 3~5 days yung PH to SG.

thank you !

IamTim

question po, Once approved na po yun COC how long before nila isend yun letter?

@Capuccino_2017 said:

you need to elaborate your case.
    steps for non-singaporean COC:
    1. Apply for appeal 5 days
    2. Upon appeal approval you can apply for COC. (1-2 DAYS)
    3. Upon approval of application for COC you need to book for fingerprint impression in SPF (this takes time coz always full slots)
    4. Upon fingerprint done then on the spot they will give you the COC.

@stihlce12 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:

3. Upon approval of application for COC you need to book for fingerprint impression in SPF (this takes time coz always full slots)

Nasa Pinas po ako, done with appeal and i already sent my hardcopy fingerprint to them. upon checking sa status of COC it has been "approved" after 3 weeks of waiting.
    My question po is after approval ng COC ilan days nila bago isend yun hardcopy na letter, naka address sa SG ang post.

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

For those who requested for the COC, what documentary proof did you present? Pwede ba kahit nasa pre- ITA stage pa lang, para mabilis ma kumpleto requirement?

@Conboyboy said:
    For those who requested for the COC, what documentary proof did you present? Pwede ba kahit nasa pre- ITA stage pa lang, para mabilis ma kumpleto requirement?

on our case, we've waited for the ITA before we applied for the appeal. kase iaattach yun ITA sa application for appeal.

Conboyboy

Good morning! Sa mga nakakuha na ng PCC, may I know po anong nakalagay sa certification na lugar?

Australia lang or specific like NSW VIC QLD ACT?

Good morning po, may mga nasa SG po ba ngyon na naka sched for fingerprinting Police clearance this week ? or next week?

@Capuccino_2017 said:
    Good morning po, may mga nasa SG po ba ngyon na naka sched for fingerprinting Police clearance this week ? or next week?

Just done my fingerprint today and get my COC singapore

@Conboyboy said:

I think can. pre-invite from state can send as attachment and your name must be on it. I haven't tried this coz but i think its workable.

@Capuccino_2017 said:

@stihlce12 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:

Nasa Pinas po ako, done with appeal and i already sent my hardcopy fingerprint to them. upon checking sa status of COC it has been "approved" after 3 weeks of waiting.
    My question po is after approval ng COC ilan days nila bago isend yun hardcopy na letter, naka address sa SG ang post.

Oh this one should take a while upon they received the finger print post will take a while 2-3 weeks to be delivered in your post address. unless if you let som1 to claim it as proxy, this can immediate upon approved coc. ganito case ng misis ko eh. pero kakasend lng ng finger print nia last friday.

Capuccino_2017

Thank you so much to this wonderful person @nutzagi26! for helping me out on my Sg Police clearance.. kahit di tayo personal na magkilala still you extended your hand to help us.
    sobrang laking tulong po ang nabigay nyo samin.. May God Bless you more and more..
    makaka tulog na po ako ngyong gabi at ilan gabi ng puyat kakaisip.. 😅

pinkPastel_00stihlce12

@stihlce12 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:

@stihlce12 said:

@Capuccino_2017 said:

Oh this one should take a while upon they received the finger print post will take a while 2-3 weeks to be delivered in your post address. unless if you let som1 to claim it as proxy, this can immediate upon approved coc. ganito case ng misis ko eh. pero kakasend lng ng finger print nia last friday.

Thank you for sharing

• rentawrentaw Posts: 49Member

For the spouse ITA din ang ginamit niyo for COC? or inantay niyo pa na hingin?

POINTS BREAKDOWN and JOB CODE
    ANZSCO Code : 261311 - Analyst Programmer
    Age : 25 | Education : 15 | Work : 10| English IELTS : 0 | State/Territory Nomination: 15
    Main Applicant : Husband

****TIMELINE****

Jan-09-2024 - 491 SA Visa Grant

May 01, 2023 - PCC submitted
    Apr 13, 2023 Lodged Visa 491 SA (65 pts)
    Feb 27, 2023 - 491 SA State Nomination Approval and ITA from Skillselect
    Jan 24, 2023 - SA Nomination Submitted
    Jan 12, 2023 -Pre Invite (SA 491)
    Jan 04, 2023 - EOI for 491 SA

Dec 2022 - Positive Results on ACS
    Sep 2022 : ACS Application Submitted

Dec 2021 - Signed Service Agreement with Migration Agent
    Sep 2021 - Main applicant IELTS

• navsal28navsal28 Posts: 20Member

Hi. Pede po bang Notice of Assessment (NOA) ang iprovide? some company under auto inclusion scheme kya di na ngproprovide IR8A s employee. tried to request sa mga previous employer and IRAS pero failed.

Regarding Bank Statement naman, past 7years pede ko p ma-retrieve. screenshot from mobile or web lng po b isubmit?

Hi. one of my previous employer/agency ay closed na and di na rin mahagilap ung managing director. ano po ba maiging gawin? paano b ung Statutory Declaration? meron po ba kayong mashare sample or experience regardint this? need po namin punta Philippine Embassy with my previous colleague then dun sya mag-sign? ilan witness po need?
    "The applicant will be required to provide an explanation from their employer as to why an employment reference letter cannot be provided." di ko din maproprovide ito kasi closed n yung company. ano po ba magandang gawin? thanks po sa sasagot.

@navsal28 said:
    Hi. one of my previous employer/agency ay closed na and di na rin mahagilap ung managing director. ano po ba maiging gawin? paano b ung Statutory Declaration? meron po ba kayong mashare sample or experience regardint this? need po namin punta Philippine Embassy with my previous colleague then dun sya mag-sign? ilan witness po need?
    "The applicant will be required to provide an explanation from their employer as to why an employment reference letter cannot be provided." di ko din maproprovide ito kasi closed n yung company. ano po ba magandang gawin? thanks po sa sasagot.

Ganyan nangyari sa ex-employer ko. Nagsara na. So what I did was to prepare a Statutory declaration.
    I searched for my previous ex-boss and made him sign on the declaration.

The declaration is similar to the Statement of employment. Meron:
    1. Position
    2. Start date and end date of employment
    3. Last salary drawn
    4. Job description

Tapos signed by my exboss with his FIN and stated name as per NRIC.
    Hope this helps.

@Conboyboy said:

@navsal28 said:

Ganyan nangyari sa ex-employer ko. Nagsara na. So what I did was to prepare a Statutory declaration.
    I searched for my previous ex-boss and made him sign on the declaration.

The declaration is similar to the Statement of employment. Meron:
    1. Position
    2. Start date and end date of employment
    3. Last salary drawn
    4. Job description

Tapos signed by my exboss with his FIN and stated name as per NRIC.
    Hope this helps.

Recently lang po ba ito?