Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SG-based Members; drop by here! (",)

Comments

• rukawa_11rukawa_11 Singapore

@Conboyboy said:
    Hi Guys, ano prefer niyo?

Sata AMK or orchard medical paragon? Parang parehong bad reviews?

Hi, kami sa SATA AMK nagpa-medical. wala naman kaming naging issue. Ang sked namin was 9:30 am but we arrived earlier at around 8:45 am. In-accommodate naman kami agad. Weekdays din kami nagpunta kasi pag-weekend may surcharge na 35sgd per person. Mga 1 hr lang tapos na kami family of 3. 2 days later, naka-reflect na siya as cleared sa immiaccount. pinili namin is AMK because we thought na mas konti ang tao since karamihan ng nakikita namin dito is sa Point Med or SATA Bedok pumupunta. true enough, parang kami lang ata ang nagpaap-mdeical that time for AU. Although baka rin dahil Monday. I hope this helps with your decision.

d_b

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Nominated Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312111 (Offshore)

Jan 20: Since I’m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Feb 22: VETASSESS – I started gathering all required documents.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS – I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I don’t have payment evidence of it. I didn’t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I don’t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    Apr 30: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents for the last time.
    May 01: VETASSESS – I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    May 05: VETASSESS – My application status was lodged.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS – After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS – I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI – I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 10
    Education: 15
    State Nomination: 5
    Years of Experience: 15
    Total: 70 points

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. I’m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal government’s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS – Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didn’t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI – I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI – My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.
    Aug 25: EOI – I submitted my new Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. It’s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI – After a long wait, NSW’s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didn’t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI – My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: – I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE – I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didn’t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE – I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE – It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI – I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE – Booked my wife’s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE – It was my wife’s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partner’s Qualifications (English).
    Jan 21: EOI – I updated my NSW 190 EOI. I now have 75 points.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 20
    Partner Qualification (English): 5
    Total: 75 points

Jan 24: EOI – I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! We’re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI – Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI – I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: EOI – Withdrew all my other EOIs to other states.
    Feb 13: COC – I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Feb 14: NBI – My wife applied for her NBI Clearance.
    Feb 21: COC – My eAppeal was approved. I paid SGD$ 55 for my COC application.
    Feb 22: COC – Booked my appointment for fingerprinting on Mar 13, 2023.
    Feb 22: Health Assessment – Booked our medical on Mar 13, 2023.
    Mar 03: NBI – My wife finally received her NBI Clearance.
    Mar 13: Health Assessment – Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Mar 13: COC – Fingerprinting and collection of SG COC.
    Mar 14: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Examinations in progress
    Mar 14: COC & NBI – Uploaded my SG COC and my wife’s NBI Clearance.
    Mar 15: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Health Clearance Provided
    May 05: NBI – I applied for my NBI Clearance in the Philippines.
    May 19: NBI – I received my NBI Clearance.
    May 22: NBI – I uploaded my NBI Clearance to my ImmiAccount.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount – I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

Feb 08: GOLDEN GRANT! Thank you Lord!

• stihlce12stihlce12 Singapore

Sa point medical nmn based on my experience. overall no problem the only issue that i have encounter, which is very minimal is that the x ray is a separate clinic, same within the bldg but at lower floor. got my result in 3 days.

28 March 2023: Heal Assessment-Health Clearance Provided
    25 March 2023: Medical Exam Done
    17 March 2023: Visa Lodge SC 190
    02 March 2023: Received Nomination Approval NSW and ITA from DOHA
    15 Feb 2023: Received Pre-invitation from NSW
    11 Dec 2022: Submitted EOI for SC 190 NSW & VIC and SC 189
    15 Nov 2022: Received Skill Assessment From Engr Aus-Prof Eng
    10 Oct 2022: Submitted Standard CDR to Engr Aus for Skill Assessment
    09 May 2022: PTE Exam Result Proficient Score

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

@stihlce12 said:
    Sa point medical nmn based on my experience. overall no problem the only issue that i have encounter, which is very minimal is that the x ray is a separate clinic, same within the bldg but at lower floor. got my result in 3 days.

salamat po. sa point na ako nagpa appointment, so far naman mabilis ang appointment. Hopefully this week makuha na result at magreflect na para wetting game na lang til the grant.

@Conboyboy said:

@stihlce12 said:

salamat po. sa point na ako nagpa appointment, so far naman mabilis ang appointment. Hopefully this week makuha na result at magreflect na para wetting game na lang til the grant.

gusto ko yang "wetting" game bro.. hehehe.. all the best sa atin

Conboyboy

Meron pala akong tanong..... 🙈

Kung ang na fill up lang sa lahat ng docs ay First Name at Last Name, walang nilagay na Middle Name, paano kaya?

Yung tourist visa na approved wala din middle name, yung 190 visa lodged wala din middle name.

• nutzagi26nutzagi26 Singapore

@Conboyboy said:

Kung ang na fill up lang sa lahat ng docs ay First Name at Last Name, walang nilagay na Middle Name, paano kaya?

Yung tourist visa na approved wala din middle name, yung 190 visa lodged wala din middle name.

Yung previous tourist ko at ung 190 ko ngayon wala ding apelyido.. ngayon ko lang din napansin 😂

312111 (Architectural Draftsperson) | 190 | 85pts

13 Feb 2024 - Granted🎉🎉🎉
    30 Nov 2023 - Immi Commencement Email
    22 Mar 2023 - Uploaded my SG police clearance
    21 Mar 2023 - Reflected on my immiaccount that medical is cleared, no further action required.
    18 Mar 2023 - Completed my Medical SATA AMK (277sgd all). Required booking appointment before going to clinic.
    16 Mar 2023 - SPC appeal approved. I did the payment (55sgd) the same day and booked for fingerprint schedule. First booking was 11 April. But, I did refresh for hours to get an early slot. I was very lucky i got it by 22 Mar.
    11 Mar 2023 -Visa Lodge without Singapore Police Clearance (as under appeal pa).
    09 Mar 2023 - Submitted appeal for Singapore Police Clearance
    09 Mar 2023 - Invitation to Apply
    15 Feb 2023 - submitted documents and pay 300aud
    15 Feb 2023 - Pre Invite NSW SC 190
    29 Jan 2023 - Resubmission of EOI & ROI because of skill assessment renewal
    13 Aug 2022 - EOI Submission

Pano kaya 🤣

@Conboyboy said:

ganyan din yung sakin, pero since na-approve naman yung tourist visa natin dati, malamang ma-aapprove din naman yung 190 natin. crossing our fingers haha. :neutral:

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Jan 20: Since I’m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS – I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I don’t have payment evidence of it. I didn’t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I don’t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    May 01: VETASSESS – I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS – After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS – I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI – I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. I’m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal government’s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS – Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didn’t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI – I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI – My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. It’s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI – After a long wait, NSW’s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didn’t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI – My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: – I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE – I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didn’t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE – I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE – It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI – I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE – Booked my wife’s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE – It was my wife’s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partner’s Qualifications (English).

My points breakdown:

Jan 24: EOI – I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! We’re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI – Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI – I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: COC – I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Mar 13: Health Assessment – Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount – I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

Anong form ba dapat fillup para sa errors?

Need na ba magupdate using form 1023?

@Conboyboy said:
    Anong form ba dapat fillup para sa errors?

Need na ba magupdate using form 1023?

I dont think na error sya, wala sa tab na ilalagay ang middle name. May nagsuggest na ilagay after sa name. But it would be part of your name i think.

Visa lodge:

DurinG EOI:

13 Feb 2024 - Granted🎉🎉🎉
    21 Mar 2023 - Reflected on my immiaccount that medical is cleared, no further action required.
    18 Mar 2023 - Completed my Medical SATA AMK (277sgd all). Required booking appointment before going to clinic.
    16 Mar 2023 - SPC appeal approved. I did the payment (55sgd) the same day and booked for fingerprint schedule. First booking was 11 April. But, I did refresh for hours to get an early slot. I was very lucky i got it by 22 Mar.
    11 Mar 2023 -Visa Lodge without Singapore Police Clearance (as under appeal pa).

• wenwerwuwenwerwu Posts: 201Member

@rukawa_11 said:

@Conboyboy said:

ganyan din yung sakin, pero since na-approve naman yung tourist visa natin dati, malamang ma-aapprove din naman yung 190 natin. crossing our fingers haha. :neutral:

yung friend ko walang middle name sa application nya. nagrant naman recently yung 189 visa nya.

@wenwerwu said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@Conboyboy said:

yung friend ko walang middle name sa application nya. nagrant naman recently yung 189 visa nya.

so sorry hehe. trending itong topic na to today. Nakapasok naman na at BM yung friend mo sa au? :#
    Really stuck kung anong gagawin hehehe.

I found this online regarding middle names - https://business.vic.gov.au/grants-and-programs/small-business-covid-hardship-fund/proof-of-identity-verification-user-guide

It says dapat yung middle name kasama ng given name. The question now is whether to act or not hehehe.

Shall we click and update our details/ notify immi with these given incorrect info?

Rizza

you guys should input your middle name to avoid any problem in the future. like for eg.
    Given Name: Juan (First Name) Ponzo (Middle Name)
    Family name: Dela Cruz.
    *Exactly as printed on your passport. you may have your visa grant but maybe questioning you if you travel in aus with not matching exactly your name.

• juju06juju06 PH

Hello everyone, recently received an S56 request for a SG police clearance. I worked there >10 yrs ago and kala ko di na irerequire ni DHA so di ko na inabala asikasuhin. anyway...

Pano magrerequest nito if wala na akong kopya nung FIN no./EPASS no. ko? Ang tagal na nun di ko na maalala, and apparently wala ako ni-isang kopya nun sa mga documents ko. Need help. Thank you!

@juju06 said:
    Hello everyone, recently received an S56 request for a SG police clearance. I worked there >10 yrs ago and kala ko di na irerequire ni DHA so di ko na inabala asikasuhin. anyway...

Pano magrerequest nito if wala na akong kopya nung FIN no./EPASS no. ko? Ang tagal na nun di ko na maalala, and apparently wala ako ni-isang kopya nun sa mga documents ko. Need help. Thank you!

hello, if meron ka pang contact sa previous empolyers mo, baka pwede ka humingi sa kanila ng COE at ipalagay mo sa kanila yung FIN number mo dati. baka sakali lang na may records ka pa sa kanila. i-explain mo na kelangan mo lang for AU migration. ang prob lang is sa SG police clearance, magrerequest sila ng copy ng front and back photo ng pass mo dati at i-uupload yun sa portal nila. so i-ask mo narin yung previous employers mo if meron silang copy nun. usually kasi tinatabi rin nila yun. i hope this helps

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

• juju06juju06 PH

@rukawa_11 said:

@juju06 said:

hello, if meron ka pang contact sa previous empolyers mo, baka pwede ka humingi sa kanila ng COE at ipalagay mo sa kanila yung FIN number mo dati. baka sakali lang na may records ka pa sa kanila. i-explain mo na kelangan mo lang for AU migration. ang prob lang is sa SG police clearance, magrerequest sila ng copy ng front and back photo ng pass mo dati at i-uupload yun sa portal nila. so i-ask mo narin yung previous employers mo if meron silang copy nun. usually kasi tinatabi rin nila yun. i hope this helps

Just contacted them and wala na daw eh, tsk. Nag-email nalang ako sa MoM and sa SPF. Yung FIN retrieval kasi sa MoM website di na applicable beyond 6 months.

Tsk, nakakakaba pa tuloy. anyway, thanks for your help!

@juju06 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@juju06 said:

Just contacted them and wala na daw eh, tsk. Nag-email nalang ako sa MoM and sa SPF. Yung FIN retrieval kasi sa MoM website di na applicable beyond 6 months.

Tsk, nakakakaba pa tuloy. anyway, thanks for your help!

You maybe can email MOM to ask for your previous fin number state your reason. or directly call the SPF.

@juju06 said:

Hello po, kung OFW po at register sa OWWA, baka po makakuha po kayo info dun or any government transaction nyo dito Singapore like banks, IRAS, payslip, even house rent. Or baka may inapply kayong visit visa (AU,NZ,Canada,Japan) while residing in SG.

13 Feb 2024 - Granted🎉🎉🎉

• milktheamilkthea Posts: 72Member

hello. mag take palang kami ng pte sa cuppage. baka may tips naman kayo sa pag take ng PTE dito sa sg? salamat

• bonezbonez Posts: 11Member

Hi, kamusta po ang assessment nyo? may result na po ba or processing padin? thanks

As of now in progress parin po. May kakilala po ako Nov 20 nagapply may result na po sya naun. 😊

ang tagal pala talaga.
    mga ilang months po yun sa inyo bago naging in-progress yun status?

@stihlce12 said:
    you guys should input your middle name to avoid any problem in the future. like for eg.
    Given Name: Juan (First Name) Ponzo (Middle Name)
    Family name: Dela Cruz.
    *Exactly as printed on your passport. you may have your visa grant but maybe questioning you if you travel in aus with not matching exactly your name.

Inupdate ko na bro via incorrect answers. Gawan ko na din ng SD na one and same person. Salamat

• rentawrentaw Posts: 49Member

hello. magkakaproblem kaya ako sa coc? yung nafile ko kasi na name ay first name last name eh ang nakalagay pala dun ay name based sa passport. di ko pa naman napply kaso baka yun ang lumabas sa certificate

POINTS BREAKDOWN and JOB CODE
    ANZSCO Code : 261311 - Analyst Programmer
    Age : 25 | Education : 15 | Work : 10| English IELTS : 0 | State/Territory Nomination: 15
    Main Applicant : Husband

****TIMELINE****

Jan-09-2024 - 491 SA Visa Grant

May 01, 2023 - PCC submitted
    Apr 13, 2023 Lodged Visa 491 SA (65 pts)
    Feb 27, 2023 - 491 SA State Nomination Approval and ITA from Skillselect
    Jan 24, 2023 - SA Nomination Submitted
    Jan 12, 2023 -Pre Invite (SA 491)
    Jan 04, 2023 - EOI for 491 SA

Dec 2022 - Positive Results on ACS
    Sep 2022 : ACS Application Submitted

Dec 2021 - Signed Service Agreement with Migration Agent
    Sep 2021 - Main applicant IELTS

@rentaw said:
    hello. magkakaproblem kaya ako sa coc? yung nafile ko kasi na name ay first name last name eh ang nakalagay pala dun ay name based sa passport. di ko pa naman napply kaso baka yun ang lumabas sa certificate

Email the SPF, regarding your concern. they responsive, but takes 3-5 days to reply. at least you email email them

• rentawrentaw Posts: 49Member

@stihlce12 said:

@rentaw said:

Email the SPF, regarding your concern. they responsive, but takes 3-5 days to reply. at least you email email them

Thanks try ko yan

POINTS BREAKDOWN and JOB CODE
    ANZSCO Code : 261311 - Analyst Programmer
    Age : 25 | Education : 15 | Work : 10| English IELTS : 0 | State/Territory Nomination: 15
    Main Applicant : Husband

****TIMELINE****

Jan-09-2024 - 491 SA Visa Grant

May 01, 2023 - PCC submitted
    Apr 13, 2023 Lodged Visa 491 SA (65 pts)
    Feb 27, 2023 - 491 SA State Nomination Approval and ITA from Skillselect
    Jan 24, 2023 - SA Nomination Submitted
    Jan 12, 2023 -Pre Invite (SA 491)
    Jan 04, 2023 - EOI for 491 SA

Dec 2022 - Positive Results on ACS
    Sep 2022 : ACS Application Submitted

Dec 2021 - Signed Service Agreement with Migration Agent
    Sep 2021 - Main applicant IELTS

• juju06juju06 PH

hello @stihlce12 and @nutzagi26 , salamat sa mga response niyo.

nakuha ko na yung FIN mula sa MoM, kaso di provided yung ID mismo. Based dun sa generic reply ng SPF, pwede naman kahit anong identification ng stay sa SG, so ang inupload ko is yung passport ko na linked dun sa EPASS and yung page marking yung entry ko to SG.

Ngayon naman ang issue ay hindi nagpo-proceed yung appeal once na-upload na yung docs. Lumalabas yung error page na 'The government-related website is temporarily unavailable'. Ganito ba talaga, tsatsambahan ko lang ang pagsubmit sa kanila? Tinry ko na kasi the whole day ganito lagi.

Salamat ulit!

nutzagi26
  • golddragongolddragon Posts: 62Member

@juju06 said:

nakuha ko na yung FIN mula sa MoM, kaso di provided yung ID mismo. Based dun sa generic reply ng SPF, pwede naman kahit anong identification ng stay sa SG, so ang inupload ko is yung passport ko na linked dun sa EPASS and yung page marking yung entry ko to SG.

Ngayon naman ang issue ay hindi nagpo-proceed yung appeal once na-upload na yung docs. Lumalabas yung error page na 'The government-related website is temporarily unavailable'. Ganito ba talaga, tsatsambahan ko lang ang pagsubmit sa kanila? Tinry ko na kasi the whole day ganito lagi.

Salamat ulit!

Kailangan mo paliitin ung file. 2mb lang ata file size if im not mistaken.

nutzagi26
  • juju06juju06 PH

@golddragon said:

@juju06 said:

Salamat ulit!

copy po. ano yun, 2mb per file or 2mb yung total? salamat!

nutzagi26
  • IamTimIamTim Singapore

@juju06 said:

Salamat ulit!

Try this trick.

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

• golddragongolddragon Posts: 62Member

@juju06 said:

@golddragon said:

@juju06 said:

Salamat ulit!

copy po. ano yun, 2mb per file or 2mb yung total? salamat!

Per attachment po un.