Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Waiting for GRANTS

Comments

• EllimacEllimac Posts: 89Member

@Papskin said:

@Ellimac said:
    Sharing you all the good news we got just now po… visa 189 granted! Thank You Lord ☝🏻

Congrats sa inyo @Ellimac. Alam mo na inaabangan kita sa good news na yan.. Congrats uli ng marami

Thank you 🥹 next ka na din🙏🏻

Papskin
  • EllimacEllimac Posts: 89Member

Hello po! Ask ko lang po kung may scenario po dito na sobrang bilis na binigay ng first entry date? Granted po kami today and need na pumasok by May 11, 6days lang 😅. Pwede po kayang tawagan to
    Extend?

MACINOZ2023babaganoush22
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited May 2023

@era222 said:
    Thanks all! I mainly asked just to make sure I understood it correctly, kasi we never know how life pans out, even if citizenship (after 4 years) ang end goal. So nagbabaon lang ng kaalaman 🙂 Appreciate the responses!

@xiaolico said:

@era222 said:

@xiaolico said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@era222 said:
    Hi! Doing some research sa pag-manage ng PR status. I've read DHA's resources na about this, but seeking validation lang if tama pagkakaintindi ko: If Permanent Resident ka na sa Australia, your permanent residency does not expire naman, right? Either you proceed with citizenship so you can get an AU passport or you apply for RRVs to get in and out of the country.

But technically, the "permanent residency" part of the PR visa stays in place indefinitely, yung travel component lang ang nage-expire 5 years after grant, tama ba?

The visa has 5 years validity, so it expires….hence the reason why you need to apply for RRV if you want to stay further as PR. Note that not all will be eligible for RRV, depends on how long you’ve stayed there as PR. If you’re not eligible for RRV than you can’t be PR anymore.

Sorry, I honestly believe na you know more than I do. Pero can we clarify this "hence the reason why you need to apply for RRV if you want to stay further as PR.", medyo confusing eh. Does this mean na if after 5yrs na yung PR visa, you cannot stay as a PR na in AU? Is that what you meant, I don't think that is accurate. Apologies if I misunderstood what this meant.

This was also why I asked. I wanted to make sure na yung 5-year validity of the PR visa does not mean na after 5 years, your PR status goes null and you'd have to renew your PR status in Australia through an RRV. Ito ay assuming na you have stayed in Australia naman for a while. So, an RRV comes into the picture if gusto mo mag-travel abroad. It's more of a way to hold that PR status while you travel in and out, since wala ka pang Aus passport.

What I'm getting from the answers is that you don't need to "renew" the PR status but if you want to retain it while overseas, you need an RRV. Sorry, semantics level na 'to, hope I didn't confuse anyone.

"If you are already in Australia as a permanent resident, you do not need to apply for this visa if you do not wish to travel." - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/resident-return-visa-155-157#About

Hehe, kailangan may definition of terms ng "expired". Hopefully someone na may RRV mag reply dito. I can tell you based on my experience only. I understand, na sa 5yrs ng pr visa, I think 4yrs ka nandito or nakatira dito sa au before you can apply for a citizenship. That is not applicable for everyone naman. Like ako, I think beyond 5yrs na PR visa ko before ako naging eligible to apply for citizenship. So sa mga nag RRV, simple question is this. When you applied for a job, wala naman option sa status na RRV. Either citizen, pr or work visa. Basically chose PR, what proof did you send to show na PR kayo? Yung RRV ba or yung PR visa na beyond 5yrs. Ako kasi, I don't think the RRV actually replaces your PR visa na beyond 5yrs. I think yung RRV is only para you can enter AU. That's it. Like I mentioned, beyond 5yrs na PR visa ko when I applied for a citizenship. Before I applied for a citizenship, wala naman nawala sa akin. Medicare ko takbo. Centrelink ko still gives me subsidy for my child's day care. Nag apply ako and got approved ng mortgage submitting that PR visa that was beyond 5yrs. I bought my house again submitting that PR visa beyond 5yrs. Got job offers with that beyond 5yrs visa. Not to sure na tama memory ko ha, pero I think yun din sinubmit ko to get a licence and to prove na PR ako para maging citizen anak ko when he was born here. Based on my experience, again my experience alone ha. I didn't leave australia after nag 5yrs na PR ko. I did not feel that it expired. I do not think it expires and entry visa lang siya. If hindi ka naman lalabas ng AU, i don't see the point why you need to spend so much for a RRV. Mahal din yan ha

As a migration agent, it’s advisable to renew your PR in case you need to urgently leave the country, you save yourself the hassle of having to apply RRV in a rush. Worse, it’s possible you would have forgotten that your visa has expired and left without a valid visa to enter Australia. Such mistakes happen so easily…I’ve seen it happen to a few.

marksolito

@_sebodemacho said:

@era222 said:
    Thanks all! I mainly asked just to make sure I understood it correctly, kasi we never know how life pans out, even if citizenship (after 4 years) ang end goal. So nagbabaon lang ng kaalaman 🙂 Appreciate the responses!

Haha, fair enough. Though, sa 4yrs na yan pwedeng maraming mangyari pa rin sa migration scene sa Oz. We will really never know; they could change things up in the future.

Usually when changes like this happens, it will take effect on those PR granted after the changes occur.

era222
    edited May 2023

@_sebodemacho said:

@xiaolico said:

@era222 said:

@xiaolico said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@era222 said:
    Hi! Doing some research sa pag-manage ng PR status. I've read DHA's resources na about this, but seeking validation lang if tama pagkakaintindi ko: If Permanent Resident ka na sa Australia, your permanent residency does not expire naman, right? Either you proceed with citizenship so you can get an AU passport or you apply for RRVs to get in and out of the country.

But technically, the "permanent residency" part of the PR visa stays in place indefinitely, yung travel component lang ang nage-expire 5 years after grant, tama ba?

The visa has 5 years validity, so it expires….hence the reason why you need to apply for RRV if you want to stay further as PR. Note that not all will be eligible for RRV, depends on how long you’ve stayed there as PR. If you’re not eligible for RRV than you can’t be PR anymore.

Sorry, I honestly believe na you know more than I do. Pero can we clarify this "hence the reason why you need to apply for RRV if you want to stay further as PR.", medyo confusing eh. Does this mean na if after 5yrs na yung PR visa, you cannot stay as a PR na in AU? Is that what you meant, I don't think that is accurate. Apologies if I misunderstood what this meant.

This was also why I asked. I wanted to make sure na yung 5-year validity of the PR visa does not mean na after 5 years, your PR status goes null and you'd have to renew your PR status in Australia through an RRV. Ito ay assuming na you have stayed in Australia naman for a while. So, an RRV comes into the picture if gusto mo mag-travel abroad. It's more of a way to hold that PR status while you travel in and out, since wala ka pang Aus passport.

What I'm getting from the answers is that you don't need to "renew" the PR status but if you want to retain it while overseas, you need an RRV. Sorry, semantics level na 'to, hope I didn't confuse anyone.

"If you are already in Australia as a permanent resident, you do not need to apply for this visa if you do not wish to travel." - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/resident-return-visa-155-157#About

Hehe, kailangan may definition of terms ng "expired". Hopefully someone na may RRV mag reply dito. I can tell you based on my experience only. I understand, na sa 5yrs ng pr visa, I think 4yrs ka nandito or nakatira dito sa au before you can apply for a citizenship. That is not applicable for everyone naman. Like ako, I think beyond 5yrs na PR visa ko before ako naging eligible to apply for citizenship. So sa mga nag RRV, simple question is this. When you applied for a job, wala naman option sa status na RRV. Either citizen, pr or work visa. Basically chose PR, what proof did you send to show na PR kayo? Yung RRV ba or yung PR visa na beyond 5yrs. Ako kasi, I don't think the RRV actually replaces your PR visa na beyond 5yrs. I think yung RRV is only para you can enter AU. That's it. Like I mentioned, beyond 5yrs na PR visa ko when I applied for a citizenship. Before I applied for a citizenship, wala naman nawala sa akin. Medicare ko takbo. Centrelink ko still gives me subsidy for my child's day care. Nag apply ako and got approved ng mortgage submitting that PR visa that was beyond 5yrs. I bought my house again submitting that PR visa beyond 5yrs. Got job offers with that beyond 5yrs visa. Not to sure na tama memory ko ha, pero I think yun din sinubmit ko to get a licence and to prove na PR ako para maging citizen anak ko when he was born here. Based on my experience, again my experience alone ha. I didn't leave australia after nag 5yrs na PR ko. I did not feel that it expired. I do not think it expires and entry visa lang siya. If hindi ka naman lalabas ng AU, i don't see the point why you need to spend so much for a RRV. Mahal din yan ha

I agree with you.

Have not entered AU yet as a migrant, but based on my research, PR status/visa never expires. It's the travel component of the PR visa that does.

So, two ways to go from there to be able to travel without hassle/legally to and fro, is either you apply for RRV or citizenship. For whatever reason you are not eligible for citizenship, RRV is there for you to prove that you are a PR of AU and to have a facility to go back after an overseas trip, dahil nga expired na yung travel component ng PR visa mo.

Now, if there is not a need to travel, one can still stay legally in AU under the same PR visa granted more than 5yrs back with its travel component expired because the visa itself is still active as a PR.

EDIT: This is in the context that you stayed onshore for a significant amount of time that is enough for you to be eligible for an RRV. In other contexts/situation, marami pang eligibility/criteria yung RRV, but that's where it gets tricky and complicated as Rhea and the others pointed out.

To me, I resonate more with the citizenship end goal, sobrang hassle ng mga visa-related errands. I'd rather stay/travel lawfully and with the peace of mind in AU.

Not only that, you are free to travel anywhere without having to prove you have the funds to travel and come back to your home country.

Once I got my citizenship I travelled for 3 months in Europe on a campervan! I felt free! One of the best times of my life :)

era222kidfrompolomolokd_bcaspersushi24Heprextofu888
  • era222era222 Philippines

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@era222 said:

@xiaolico said:

@era222 said:

@xiaolico said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@era222 said:

As a migration agent, it’s advisable to renew your PR in case you need to urgently leave the country, you save yourself the hassle of having to apply to RRV in a rush. Worse, it’s possible you would have forgotten that your visa has expired and left without a valid visa to enter Australia. Such mistakes happen so easily…I’ve seen it happen to a few.

Thanks Ma'am Rhea, will keep this in mind!

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

• Jco15Jco15 Posts: 105Member

Hello po! Baka po meron ako kapareho ng case dito. I have my partner po student visa sya ngayon sa AUS. Engaged kami. Ano po kayang dapat kong ilagay sa Relationship Status? "De facto"? THank you!

Nominated Occupation: Mechanical Engineer
    ANZSCO Code: 233512
    OFFSHORE | DIY

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:
    Hello, 76 days na since naglodge ako ng EOI.. ICT Business Analyst.. wala parin akong nakukuhang pre invite.. Nagfile ko 189, 190 and 491 for NSW.. 80/85/95.. nakaka anxious.. kamusta yung mga nagfile dito ng EOI nitong January? May nakuha na ba kayong reply?

Have you considered filing for other states as well, like VIC, for your 190/491 EOIs? Although invites are getting out more quickly and easily this FY, I think it remains competitive for ICT so best to maximise your chances. Focusing on NSW may limit your opportunities... although I think eventually you'll get one rin :)

Thank you for your response.. Yes @era222 i filed few weeks ago lang sa VIC.. pero no response din.. i was thinking if i did it wrong.. kelangan ba isa isa ang pag ffile ng 189/190/491? or ok lang yung sabay sabay? May idea ba kayo kung gaano sya usually katagal? super nakaka anxious talaga.. like every hour nagccheck ako ng email kung may response na.. 🥹

Did you submit your ROI for VIC na rin? VIC is EOI + ROI, ah.

And for filing your EOI, isa-isahin mo so you have more "tickets in the lottery" kumbaga. One EOI per subclass and per state.

So:

189 = 1 EOI
    190 NSW = 1 EOI
    491 NSW = 1 EOI

And so on... You need to read up on each state's nomination process, kasi sari-sarili yan sila. For exampel, kay VIC, you can only do either 190 or 491.

Here are some resources to get you started:

If you're targeting other states, read up on that state's own process. Just Google "Queensland state nomination process" and check na official government site yun. When in doubt, you can always seek clarification here.

Hi Ms @era222, I saw your comment po. Re isa-isa na filing ng EOI, ganto ba sya as shown in the pic below?

Next is yung sa ROI for Vic po, pwede na ba kahit mauna magsubmit non before magfile ng EOI?

Thank you!

OFFSHORE | DIY

• golddragongolddragon Posts: 62Member

@Jco15 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:
    Hello, 76 days na since naglodge ako ng EOI.. ICT Business Analyst.. wala parin akong nakukuhang pre invite.. Nagfile ko 189, 190 and 491 for NSW.. 80/85/95.. nakaka anxious.. kamusta yung mga nagfile dito ng EOI nitong January? May nakuha na ba kayong reply?

Have you considered filing for other states as well, like VIC, for your 190/491 EOIs? Although invites are getting out more quickly and easily this FY, I think it remains competitive for ICT so best to maximise your chances. Focusing on NSW may limit your opportunities... although I think eventually you'll get one rin :)

Thank you for your response.. Yes @era222 i filed few weeks ago lang sa VIC.. pero no response din.. i was thinking if i did it wrong.. kelangan ba isa isa ang pag ffile ng 189/190/491? or ok lang yung sabay sabay? May idea ba kayo kung gaano sya usually katagal? super nakaka anxious talaga.. like every hour nagccheck ako ng email kung may response na.. 🥹

And for filing your EOI, isa-isahin mo so you have more "tickets in the lottery" kumbaga. One EOI per subclass and per state.

So:

189 = 1 EOI
    190 NSW = 1 EOI
    491 NSW = 1 EOI

And so on... You need to read up on each state's nomination process, kasi sari-sarili yan sila. For exampel, kay VIC, you can only do either 190 or 491.

If you're targeting other states, read up on that state's own process. Just Google "Queensland state nomination process" and check na official government site yun. When in doubt, you can always seek clarification here.

Hi Ms @era222, I saw your comment po. Re isa-isa na filing ng EOI, ganto ba sya as shown in the pic below?

Next is yung sa ROI for Vic po, pwede na ba kahit mauna magsubmit non before magfile ng EOI?

Thank you!

Hi, separate po dapat ang eoi ng 491 and 190. Sa VIC you can only make 1 roi. Either 190 or 491.

@golddragon said:

@Jco15 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

So:

189 = 1 EOI
    190 NSW = 1 EOI
    491 NSW = 1 EOI

Thank you!

Hi, separate po dapat ang eoi ng 491 and 190. Sa VIC you can only make 1 roi. Either 190 or 491.

Hello, noted po dito. Pero okay lang magkasama yung 189 and 190?

OFFSHORE | DIY

• golddragongolddragon Posts: 62Member

@Jco15 said:

@golddragon said:

@Jco15 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

So:

189 = 1 EOI
    190 NSW = 1 EOI
    491 NSW = 1 EOI

Thank you!

Hello, noted po dito. Pero okay lang magkasama yung 189 and 190?

Yes puwede po as far as i know.

• era222era222 Philippines

@Jco15 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

So:

189 = 1 EOI
    190 NSW = 1 EOI
    491 NSW = 1 EOI

Thank you!

No, paghiwalayin mo rin per subclass. So dapat per EOI isa lang sa mga yan ang nakatick.

189 = one EOI
    190 = one EOI per state
    491 = same thing

Sa VIC, either 491 or 190 lang ang pwede mo applyan, bawal both. EOI muna tapos ROI. You can read the process here: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/registration-of-interest-for-victorian-state-visa-nomination

lunarcatJco15eacdelacruz

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

@era222 said:

@Jco15 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

@era222 said:

@lifeatblk43 said:

So:

189 = 1 EOI
    190 NSW = 1 EOI
    491 NSW = 1 EOI

Thank you!

No, paghiwalayin mo rin per subclass. So dapat per EOI isa lang sa mga yan ang nakatick.

189 = one EOI
    190 = one EOI per state
    491 = same thing

Sa VIC, either 491 or 190 lang ang pwede mo applyan, bawal both. EOI muna tapos ROI. You can read the process here: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/registration-of-interest-for-victorian-state-visa-nomination

Thank you Ms. @era222!

era222

OFFSHORE | DIY

@Jco15 said:
    Hello po! Baka po meron ako kapareho ng case dito. I have my partner po student visa sya ngayon sa AUS. Engaged kami. Ano po kayang dapat kong ilagay sa Relationship Status? "De facto"? THank you!

Okay lang po ba kahit ang isubmit ko sa application is Single muna tapos kapag sa AUS nalang po namin ayusin yung sa visa nya din for PR? Baka po may masuggest kayo. Thank you po.

OFFSHORE | DIY

• jordanyu14jordanyu14 Posts: 57Member

Good pm po. hello. Kapag nag lodge ako ng 491 at naapprove hindi na ako pwede mag 189 or 190?

• MACINOZ2023MACINOZ2023 Qatar

Occupation|| Skill||Visa Type || State || Lodge Date|| Onshore/Offshore
    @littlemissy || Statistician || 190 || NSW || Nov 14, 2019 || offshore
    @ga2au || Illustrator || 190 || NSW || Nov 10, 2019 || offshore || CO Contact Aug 22, 2022 || Medical, Form 80 and PCC
    @chandria ||registered nurse || 190 || Vic || Dec 14, 2019 || offshore
    @catherine I I Occupational Therapist l l 190 l l SA l l Dec 7, 2019 l l Offshore
    @HeyYouAU ||Software Engineer||189||||Feb 26, 2019||Offshore

@cutiepie25 || Developer Programmer || 189 || VIC || March 2, 2020 || Offshore
    @linetdane || Electrical Engineer || 491 || WA || March 23, 2020
    @kingsolomond || Systems Administrator || 190 || NSW || March 25, 2020
    @wanky || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 190 || NSW|| March 13, 2020 || Offshore
    @wallflower11 ||Arch. Draftsperson || 190 || NSW || Feb 05, 2020 || offshore
    @ynajan || Electrical Engineer || 190 || VIC || May 4, 2020 || Offshore
    @rellim115 || Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages || 491 || NT || June 3, 2020|| Offshore
    @RR82 || Director (Film, Television, Radio or Stage) - ANZSCO 212312 || 190 || NSW || May 4, 2020 || Offshore
    @jennette || civil draftsperson || 491 || TAS || March 21, 2020 || Offshore
    @diazepamie I I registered nurse I I 189 I I Aug 4,2020 I I Offshore
    @topaz88 I I ICT Customer Support Officer I I 491 I I SA || July 19,2020 I I Offshore
    @ECE2020 || Telecommunication Engineer || 189 || State|| August 19,2020|| Date CO Contacted / Requested Documents || Offshore
    @Jarm I I archi draftsperson I I 190 I I NSW || January 16, 2020 I I Offshore
    @plasticeye I I archi draftsperson I I 190 I I NSW || April 7, 2020 I I Offshore
    @relaxhax || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 491 || SA || August 17, 2020 || Offshore
    @chsp || Electrical Engineer || 190 || VIC || January 6, 2020 || Offshore
    @josephjoseph I I Archi Draftsperson I I 190 I I NSW || January 3, 2020 I I Offshore
    @d3ricktt || Paediatric Nurse || 189 || NSW || June 28, 2020 || Onshore
    @gemma0125 RN || 482-M || VIC ||12 March 2020 || Offshore
    @jaygarreth || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 190 || NSW || June 20, 2020 || offshore
    @aicee || Electrical Engineer || 491 || ACT || Apr 12, 2020 || Offshore

@Desert_Cowboy || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 491 FS || Regional || 08 Dec 2021 || Offshore
    @mau_villa || Marketing Specialist || 491|| SA || 07 Dec 2021 || Offshore
    @hikari || Developer Programmer || 190 || SA || 14 Dec 2021 || Onshore

@baiken || Computer Network and Systems Engineer || 186 || QLD || 11 March 2022 || Onshore (GRANTED 14 January 2023)!!! THANK YOU LORD!
    @reemon || Electrical Engineer || 190 || VIC || 24 Sept 2022 || Offshore
    @Unsullied06 | | Industrial Engineer || 189 || NSW || 17 Oct 2022 || Offshore
    @silverbullet || Mechanical Engineer || 189 || VIC || 20 Oct 2022 || Offshore
    @keruchan || Architectural Draftsperson || 190 || VIC || 21 Oct 2022 || Offshore
    @mikelle || Project Administrator || 190 || VIC || 25 Oct 2022 || Offshore
    @mariusinbrisbane || Statistician || 190 || VIC || 11 Nov 2022 || Offshore
    @annedetermined || Civil Engineer || 189 || 13 Nov 2022 || Offshore
    @makim || Database Administrator || 190 || VIC || 14 Nov 2022 || Offshore
    @lmsg06 || Civil Engineer || 189 || 16 Nov 2022 || Offshore
    @liling | | Enrolled Nurse || 190 VIC || 08 Dec 2022 || Onshore **(GRANT: 18/12/2022)
    @Specter | Mechanical Engineer || 189 || WA || 26 Nov 2022 || Offshore
    @joca09 | Mechanical Engineer || 189 || QLN || 20 OCT 2022 || Offshore
    @rcarbon || Telecom. Network Engr || 190 || VIC || 03 Nov 2022 || Offshore
    @deybid9 (wife) || Computer Network and Systems Engr || 190 || VIC || 12 Oct 2022 || Offshore
    @Makuneru || Software Engineer || 190 || VIC || 14 December 2022 || Offshore
    @prograceing || Retail Pharmacist || 190 || VIC || 19 December 2022 || Offshore
    @seohyun || ICT Business Analyst || 189 || VIC || 18 December || Onshore
    @ispidprik || Mechanical Engineer || 189 || QLD || 22 December || Offshore
    @null94 || Software Engineer || 190 || VIC || 23 December || Onshore
    @kayezhel || Telecom Engineer || 189 || VIC || 23 December || Offshore
    @sugar_addict18 ||Architectural Draftsperson||491||SA||28 December||Offshore
    @KemEnggNoypi | Chemical Engineer | 189 | VIC | 19 November |Offshore
    @erinp || Other Spatial Scientist | 189 | VIC | 26 October | Offshore

@DrAgKurt || Computer Network and Systems Engineer || 189 || NSW|| 13 January 2023 || Offshore
    @kidfrompolomolok || Software Engineer || 190 || VIC|| 15 January 2023 || Offshore
    @ericjay || ICT Support Engineer || 190 || NSW|| 20 January 2023 || Offshore
    @jinigirl || Software Engineer || 190 || NSW || 23 January 2023 || Offshore
    @jeanborgonia|| Developer Programmer|| 189 || NSW|| 13 January 2023 || Offshore
    @archillesdavid || Student Counsellor|| 190 || NSW|| 01 February 2023 || Offshore
    @bartowski || Developer Programmer|| 190 || VIC|| 02 February 2023 || Offshore
    @rukawa_11 || Architectural Draftsperson || 190 || NSW || 13 February 2023 || Offshore
    @.marise32 || Software Engineer || 190 || VIC || February 14 2023 || Offshore
    @yena0418 || Software Engineer || 190 || VIC || February 8 2023 || Offshore
    @giraffe28 || ICT Business Analyst || 190 || VIC || March 4 2023 || Onshore
    @preciouspillow (hubby) || Developer Programmer|| 190 || VIC|| March 3 2023 || Onshore
    @stihlce12 ||Civil Engineer || 190 || NSW ||17 March 2023 ||Offshore
    @jrt1114 || Electrical Engineer || 190 (NSW) || March 27, 2023 || Offshore
    @Conboyboy || Const Proj Manager || 190 (VIC) || April 09, 2023 || Offshore
    @MACINOZ2023 || Computer Network and Systems Engineer || 491 (NSW) || May 05, 2023 || Offshore

kidfrompolomolokd_bera222Pandabelle0405aJeffDreamerGmisslittlemarketerlmsg06tofu888

POINTS BREAKDOWN and JOB CODE

Age : 25 | Education : 15 | Work : 5 | English PTE : 20 | Partner : 5
    ANZSCO Code : Computer Network and Systems Engineer (263111)
    Applicant : Husband

TIMELINE

XXX-XX-2023 - 491 NSW Visa Grant

September 27, 2023 - Attached Cover Letter and Clicked "I confirm" button.
    September 21, 2023 - Attached required Form 1229
    September 14, 2023 - Received CO Contact/S56 (Form 1229)
    June 2023 - Medicals Cleared
    May 20, 2023 - Medical Physical Check up
    May 15, 2023 - Medical Laboratory Tests
    May 11, 2023 - Biometrics
    May 05, 2023 - Lodged Visa 491 NSW (85 pts)
    April 2023 - Philippines NBI and Qatar PCC
    March 17, 2023 - 491 NSW (RDA Illawara) State Nomination Approval and ITA from Skillselect
    February 14, 2023 - RDA Application to Illawara (NSW 491)

December 2022 - EOI (NSW 190 and 491)
    November 2022 - EOI (SA 491, WA 491, and VIC 190)
    November 2022 - 3rd PTE Exam - Applicant - Superior
    November 2022 - 2nd PTE Exam - Applicant - Proficient
    October 2022 : 1st PTE Exam - Applicant - Proficient
    October 2022 : PTE Exam - Dependent - Proficient
    September 2022 : Review for PTE
    August 2022 : ACS Result - Positive - Suitable for Migration
    June 2022 : ACS Application Submitted
    March 2022 : Signed Service Agreement with our Migration Agent

"Until it's my turn, I will keep clapping for others."

• misslittlemarketermisslittlemarketer Pasig

@ga2au || Illustrator || 190 || NSW || Nov 10, 2019 || offshore || CO Contact Aug 22, 2022 || Medical, Form 80 and PCC
    @catherine I I Occupational Therapist l l 190 l l SA l l Dec 7, 2019 l l Offshore

@wanky || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 190 || NSW|| March 13, 2020 || Offshore
    @rellim115 || Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages || 491 || NT || June 3, 2020|| Offshore
    @RR82 || Director (Film, Television, Radio or Stage) - ANZSCO 212312 || 190 || NSW || May 4, 2020 || Offshore
    @topaz88 I I ICT Customer Support Officer I I 491 I I SA || July 19,2020 I I Offshore
    @ECE2020 || Telecommunication Engineer || 189 || State|| August 19,2020|| Date CO Contacted / Requested Documents || Offshore
    @plasticeye I I archi draftsperson I I 190 I I NSW || April 7, 2020 I I Offshore
    @relaxhax || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 491 || SA || August 17, 2020 || Offshore
    @josephjoseph I I Archi Draftsperson I I 190 I I NSW || January 3, 2020 I I Offshore
    @jaygarreth || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 190 || NSW || June 20, 2020 || offshore

@Desert_Cowboy || Medical Laboratory Scientist || 491 FS || Regional || 08 Dec 2021 || Offshore

@baiken || Computer Network and Systems Engineer || 186 || QLD || 11 March 2022 || Onshore (GRANTED 14 January 2023)!!! THANK YOU LORD!
    @keruchan || Architectural Draftsperson || 190 || VIC || 21 Oct 2022 || Offshore
    @liling | | Enrolled Nurse || 190 VIC || 08 Dec 2022 || Onshore **(GRANT: 18/12/2022)
    @deybid9 (wife) || Computer Network and Systems Engr || 190 || VIC || 12 Oct 2022 || Offshore

@DrAgKurt || Computer Network and Systems Engineer || 189 || NSW|| 13 January 2023 || Offshore
    @kidfrompolomolok || Software Engineer || 190 || VIC|| 15 January 2023 || Offshore
    @archillesdavid || Student Counsellor|| 190 || NSW|| 01 February 2023 || Offshore
    @rukawa_11 || Architectural Draftsperson || 190 || NSW || 13 February 2023 || Offshore
    @preciouspillow (hubby) || Developer Programmer|| 190 || VIC|| March 3 2023 || Onshore
    @misslittlemarketer | Marketing Specialist | 491 (NSW) | April 21, 2023 | Offshore
    @MACINOZ2023 || Computer Network and Systems Engineer || 491 (NSW) || May 05, 2023 || Offshore

kidfrompolomolokMACINOZ2023tofu888
  • aJeffaJeff Manila

May sinalihan akong WhatsApp GC para sa mga pending visa 190 grants.
    Ito yun list na na-collate niya as of yesterday.

MACINOZ2023EeOZkidfrompolomolokfordptofu888jar0skkkrrrttt
  • EeOZEeOZ Philippines

@misslittlemarketer | Marketing Specialist | 491 (NSW) | April 21, 2023 | Offshore
    @Ios || Mechanical Engineer || 190 || VIC || 14 February 2023 || Offshore

MACINOZ2023misslittlemarketer

ANZSCO 233311 Electrical Engineer 189/190

Points Breakdown
    Age - 30
    English - 20
    Experience - 10
    Education - 15
    Partner - 10

Total: 85 Points

Timeline
    27/09/22- Submitted CDR+RSEA to EA
    6/10/22- EA requested additional documents
    13/10/22- Submitted additional documents to EA
    18/10/22 - Positive skills assessment / 5 years of Working experience granted
    20/10/22 - EOI submission 189/190 QLD and VIC
    22/10/22 - EOI updated partner's English Test
    25/10/22 - partner's skills assessment granted
    3/11/22 - EOI updated for partner's Skills assessment
    Total of 75/80 for 189/190
    7/11/22 - PTE Superior 20 points/ update of points to 85/90
    8/11/22 - Updated EOI for PTE result
    9/11/22 - ROI submitted to VIC
    22/11/22 - VIC pre-invite
    22/12/22 - Final Invitation
    14/02/23 - Lodge
    02/22/23 medicals
    - Visa Grant

(With Migration Agent)

• littlebuzz20littlebuzz20 Posts: 5Member

Hello, good day! We are waiting po for Visa 190 VIC Grant.

Question po sana sa mga na-grant na and ni-require din po ng police clearance from Japan or from other countries. Japan embassy requires a request letter from the Australian embassy bago daw po kami makapagrequest ng police clearance para sa hubby ko (dependent). Kaya we had to submit muna ung application and wait for the request ng case officer. Fortunately, we receive the request this May 1, 2023 for the Japan police clearance and we are scheduled this Friday sa Japan embassy.

Since it will take 2-3 months para mareceive namin ung japan police clearance upon request, may case na po ba na na-grant ung visa kahit na receipt lang or proof na in-process na ung police clearance ang i-attach sa Immiaccount? OR need talaga nung police clearance bago maibigay ung grant?

Thank you po sa mga sasagot and magshare ng experience nila!

• Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    edited May 2023

@littlebuzz20 said:
    Hello, good day! We are waiting po for Visa 190 VIC Grant.

Question po sana sa mga na-grant na and ni-require din po ng police clearance from Japan or from other countries. Japan embassy requires a request letter from the Australian embassy bago daw po kami makapagrequest ng police clearance para sa hubby ko (dependent). Kaya we had to submit muna ung application and wait for the request ng case officer. Fortunately, we receive the request this May 1, 2023 for the Japan police clearance and we are scheduled this Friday sa Japan embassy.

Since it will take 2-3 months para mareceive namin ung japan police clearance upon request, may case na po ba na na-grant ung visa kahit na receipt lang or proof na in-process na ung police clearance ang i-attach sa Immiaccount? OR need talaga nung police clearance bago maibigay ung grant?

Thank you po sa mga sasagot and magshare ng experience nila!

I needed Japan PCC too but I am still waiting for the grant. I uploaded the receipt, then as soon as I received the PCC, I uploaded it at ImmiAccount. I doubt the visa will be granted without the actual PCC as the point of PCC is to determine that you have no criminal records and receipt does not prove that.

Japan embassy told me it was 2 months waiting, as usual with Japan's punctuality, it's either on time or earlier. I received mine in 5 weeks, so less than 2 months. They are very finicky with fingerprints in that the embassy said it's possible to be summoned again for fingerprinting if the issuing police are not satisfied with the initial prints taken and that would add to the time of waiting.

WARNING: Japan PCC will be given in sealed envelope explicitly saying it is to be opened by Australian Authority only. Since we need to upload it and wala ring maka sagot dito sa forum na to since parang ikaw pa lang nakita ko na galing din Japan, nag decide na lang akong i-open ung envelope para ma-scan. Waiting pa rin ako sa grant, di ko alam kung ok ba sa CO na binuksan ko ung envelope. People from other boards (not pinoyau) who have the same situation said it's fine to open it and upload and they were eventually granted the visa.

misslittlemarketerlittlebuzz20aJeff_sebodemachokidfrompolomolokera222jinigirlluidmanahanrigilabogadoMACINOZ2023

ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

2020 : Covid happened...

2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

• future_is_brightfuture_is_bright Posts: 7Member

@jakibantiles said:
    Hello, share ko lang po. May friend ako na Physicist, offshore. DOE nya January 2020, 85pts. Invited nung March, tapos granted na yung visa 189 today. hehehe kapit lang tayong mga offshore! :D

Hi! Sorry anong meaning ng DOE? Date of when he/she submitted EOI ba? And then, do you happen to know if necessary pa show money sa case niya?

• MLBSMLBS Manila

@future_is_bright said:

@jakibantiles said:
    Hello, share ko lang po. May friend ako na Physicist, offshore. DOE nya January 2020, 85pts. Invited nung March, tapos granted na yung visa 189 today. hehehe kapit lang tayong mga offshore! :D

Hi! Sorry anong meaning ng DOE? Date of when he/she submitted EOI ba? And then, do you happen to know if necessary pa show money sa case niya?

Yes tama ang intindi mo sa DOE. No show money sa mga GSM visa ng Aus (189,190,491)

233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total
    2017*****
    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from College
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts
    2018*****
    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!
    2019*****
    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth
    2020*****
    Jan 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted
    Oct 8 2023 = 191 Lodged
    Oct 30 2023 = 191 granted

• ispidprikispidprik Posts: 143Member

Hi ask lang ako ng opinion/advise from anyone here who have a similar exp.

Background lang pasado na kmi ng medical ng wife and eldest son ko and waiting for grant. But nabuntis kasi wife and we have a newborn baby and ndelay ang grant due to addition ng baby. Na-inform and na-add na dn ng CO un baby sa application naipasa na dn nmen un form 80 declaring na healthy and ok si baby. But with our recent regular pedia check meron narinig na murmurs sa heart nya which we confirmed na congenital heart disease thru a pedia cardio. Thou not major and would not need any treatments in the near future as they are hoping na ma-outgrow lang nya un condition.

Ask ko lang would this be a problem kaya? And how do you go about the medical declare agad sa umpisa or kpag napansin na lng ng medical officer?

Thanks sa mga mgashare ng kanilang exp about it.

• KixmachinaKixmachina United Arab Emirates

Hi po, may ilang lang tanong ko lang po sa mga na grant na ang visa.

A. Travel Document, yung passports, lahat ba ng page, including yung blank ones sinama niyo sa scan?
    B. Nagsubmit ba kayo ng Form 80, at saang tab niyo inupload? Sa Other Documents? Kasi sa akin parang walang Other Documents tab.
    C. Yung sa history ng residence, sinama niyo ba lahat ng address na tinirhan niyo, kahit wala kayong proof of residence sa address na yun (ie transient rent for 1 month or less)
    D. Yung sa History of Travel, dun sa mga based abroad, sinama niyo pa ba sa travel history yung uwi niyo sa Pilipinas?

Pasensya na po, maraming akong tinanong. Thanks sa pagsagot!

luckyeli0520_sebodemacho

Graphic Designer - ANZSCO 232411

POINTS BREAKDOWN
    Age-25; Civil Status-10; Education-15; Work Experience-15; English Level-10
    491 = 90 pts | 190 = 80 pts

English Proficiency Exam = IELTS
    Skills Assessment Authority = VETASSESS

TIMELINE
    April 2022 - Started Research on Australian Immigration
    May 2022 - Started compiling documents for VETASSES
    July 2022 - Submitted VETASSESS
    Sept 2022 - Took IELTS Exam - Result: R:9.0|L:9.0|W:7.5|S:7.5| Overall 8.5
    Oct 2022 - VETASSESS requested additional documents
    Jan 2023 - Received Positive VETASSESS assessment
    Jan 2023 - EOI made for VIC 190 | ACT 491 | SA 491
    Jan 2023 - ROI made for VIC 190
    Mar 2023 - EOI made for NSW 491
    Mar 2023 - ROI made for ACT 491 and SA 491
    Apr 2023 - Received Pre-Invite from ACT, lodged for ACT Nomination
    Apr 2023 - ACT Nomination approved, received ITA from DHA
    May 2023 - Lodged ACT 491 Visa
    May 2023 - Processed Medical
    June 2023 - Processed Biometrics

CURRENT STATUS
    Feb, 08 2023 ACT 491 VISA Granted!

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC
    edited May 2023

@Kixmachina said:
    Hi po, may ilang lang tanong ko lang po sa mga na grant na ang visa.

A. Travel Document, yung passports, lahat ba ng page, including yung blank ones sinama niyo sa scan?
    B. Nagsubmit ba kayo ng Form 80, at saang tab niyo inupload? Sa Other Documents? Kasi sa akin parang walang Other Documents tab.
    C. Yung sa history ng residence, sinama niyo ba lahat ng address na tinirhan niyo, kahit wala kayong proof of residence sa address na yun (ie transient rent for 1 month or less)
    D. Yung sa History of Travel, dun sa mga based abroad, sinama niyo pa ba sa travel history yung uwi niyo sa Pilipinas?

Pasensya na po, maraming akong tinanong. Thanks sa pagsagot!

A. Info page lang need. Hindi na yung pages with visa/stamps.
    B. Other Documents section will show up after visa payment.
    C. Di need ng proof of residence. Just include those that is long-term. No gaps.
    D. Lahat. :)

MACINOZ2023Kixmachina

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

edited May 2023

@MLBS said:

@future_is_bright said:

@jakibantiles said:

Yes tama ang intindi mo sa DOE. No show money sa mga GSM visa ng Aus (189,190,491)

DOE / Date of Effect is the date when the points were changed in the EOI. Not necessarily the date when you submitted it. Meron kasing times that you just update the EOI pero no change in the points. :)

MLBSfuture_is_bright

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---

15 Nov | Medical Test
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

• crisanthonycrisanthony Posts: 66Member

Question lang kapag po initial assessment na yung status sa portal meaning may CO na?

edited May 2023

@crisanthony said:
    Question lang kapag po initial assessment na yung status sa portal meaning may CO na?

Yes, ang alam ko meron na yan. Tuloy tuloy na yan! Congraaaats~ :D

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• whimpeewhimpee Posts: 419Member

@crisanthony said:

Sa case namin for 491, nag change from Received to Initial Assessment to Further Assessment and now waiting for grant. Not sure if same with other subclass.

MACINOZ2023

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics