Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Anybody familiar with Australia-Express?

Hi All,

My sister is currently dealing with this agency called https://australia-express.com/

We are having doubts due to lack of reviews online for the agency. We tried a couple of forums and facebook group but we failed to get any feedback positive or negative on the agency.

If somebody can share their experience regarding the agency is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• era222era222 Philippines

@midorky said:
    Hi All,

My sister is currently dealing with this agency called https://australia-express.com/

We are having doubts due to lack of reviews online for the agency. We tried a couple of forums and facebook group but we failed to get any feedback positive or negative on the agency.

If somebody can share their experience regarding the agency is greatly appreciated.

Try asking for the agent's MARA number (that should be disclosed to you already) and check here: https://portal.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/

RheaMARN1171933

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,704Member, Administrator, Moderator

MARA registration number and referring to Mara website to check background is the way to go. Another tip is the first two digits of the registration number tells you the year when they registered first. The way far back the year is it means the more experienced they are.

Example, my registration number is 1171933….this means I first registered with the MARA, after getting qualified via post grad in Australian immigration and law plus passing an exam back in 2011. MARA number should be disclosed on their email/marketing ads, etc, must be readily seen by clients and prospective clients.

jinigirl
  • audie5016audie5016 Posts: 1Member

@midorky said:
    Hi All,

hello, can you share updates with regards to your experience? im planning also to apply in australia express, hope to hear from you soon

• Nick_WilsonNick_Wilson Posts: 1Member

Hey, I recently applied for my working holiday visa through Australia-express.com, I can't say that I found anything wrong with them and I was given MARA licensing before paying anything. I dont want to make a decision for anyone else but I had my visa approved and had a pretty positive experience with them, hope this helps :) > @midorky said:

Hi All,

• ktonacaoktonacao Posts: 1Member

Hi, any updates with this? Have you proceeded with australia express? How was it?

• Anna_ChapmanAnna_Chapman Posts: 1Member

I suggest to never use this Immigration Agency. They are all for money (scammers? maybe or maybe not). They will first ask you to pay $499 USD to assess if you qualify for any VISA in Australia. Although they may sound legit, yes they will say you qualify for different types of VISA in Australia (of course you paid a big sum of money and they don't want to refund you, as their policy says if you don't qualify you get a refund). Ok, they said you qualify, but for you to proceed to the next stage you have to pay more. Of course as they say they will do all the process for you and the process will take 6 months to more than a year. So, you have to pay an additional $2,500+ USD and that's not a guarantee you'll get a VISA of some sort. So what happen if you don't get a VISA? Nothing, You end up with nothing. In case you decided to just do a tourist VISA, since you already paid the $499 USD for the assessment and you don't want to waste it down the drain. You opted to do a tourist VISA instead and not any other Immigration VISA, you have to still pay them roughly $700 AuD. So, where all the money goes? To their hard working staff. What did they do for you? to assess you. Assess you on what? If you have more money. Did you get your VISA? maybe, if you paid all the money they need or maybe not.

It's still your decision.

• MiekeMMiekeM Posts: 1Member

I would suggest never to use https://australia-express.com/ to be quite honest they know exactly how to get you excited that you might have a chance to work in Australia. I also found out that they are in Israel after saying that they are in Australia, apart from not having much Google reviews this was also a big warning light that i missed after paying a fee,they also deducted more money from my account than agreed. I told them that I want to see if I can work in Brisbane because that's where my family lives and was promised a refund if I dont qualify. It never was mentioned to me that the ANY VISA part included a study or tourist visa when I cleary stated I want to apply for a work visa, it is very misleading. After doing some research i also found out that: Legitimate immigration consultants typically do not request upfront payments before starting work on an immigration application. Be cautious of any consultant who asks for payment before providing any services.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,704Member, Administrator, Moderator

@MiekeM said:
    I would suggest never to use https://australia-express.com/ to be quite honest they know exactly how to get you excited that you might have a chance to work in Australia. I also found out that they are in Israel after saying that they are in Australia, apart from not having much Google reviews this was also a big warning light that i missed after paying a fee,they also deducted more money from my account than agreed. I told them that I want to see if I can work in Brisbane because that's where my family lives and was promised a refund if I dont qualify. It never was mentioned to me that the ANY VISA part included a study or tourist visa when I cleary stated I want to apply for a work visa, it is very misleading. After doing some research i also found out that: Legitimate immigration consultants typically do not request upfront payments before starting work on an immigration application. Be cautious of any consultant who asks for payment before providing any services.

The MARA agent should explain that the funds they’re getting prior to rendering their services isn’t payment yet but the clients money. It’s a deposit for future services to be rendered. In the event that the client terminated the contract midway, the client should be given back the funds remaining for the services not provided.

• JessieMaeskJessieMaesk Posts: 1Member

I would like to say that in my opinion Australia Express has done a phenominal job.

I think most applicants dont really realize what they are signing up for when openeing a visa case - YES there are fees involved, for some people it may even be out of thier price range.

From my first call with Austalia Express after i inquired, they quoted me that their service fees range between $1800-$5900 USD depending on the visa case, which to my knowlege is more or less industry standard.

I was also concerned regarding some of the reviews that i saw here, but when I spoke to them they were able to clarify everything and provide me with the lisencing information for some of thier partnered MARA agents.

Like everything in life there were some bumps on the way and its been a long journey so far, but i have recently submitted my EOI with Australia Express, and now I am just waiting for my invitation.

I would reccomend using them in the future, and if you are considering going with them be open and ask questions, they were very transparent when asked.

• Michael301Michael301 Posts: 1Member

@midorky said

@midorky said:
    Hi All,

@midorky could you please give an update in regard to this report, did your sister got helped from https://www.australia-express.com/ as significant amounts of time have passed towards it resolution?

This review is quite disturbing Could anyone else with related case share your experience with this company.