Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa 190 and 491

Comments

• loopyrabbitloopyrabbit Qatar

@anna_m said:

Regarding po sa pagtake ng NAATI - madali po ba makapasa sa NAATI? Naka-7 na po ako sa IELTS pero nahihirapan po ako maka-8. Given na pwede magchange ng points system by end of this year, will they keep the NAATI as part of the points system?

Depende kung gaano ka ka-fluent sa Tagalog and English. So bibigyan ka ng dalawang scenarios/conversation and each line itatranslate from english to tagalog or tagalog to english. In my case, mas confident ako sa english ko kaya madali yung pagtranslate from tagalog to english...nakakatense lang kasi on the spot sya and minsan mahahaba yung lines, then kelangan within a few seconds makapagtranslate ka na.

If may budget ka, I would say go for it, all out na! hehe. Wala pa namang announcement about scrapping NAATI points. Pwede mo icontact si Ms. Veng sa "[email protected]", nagooffer sya ng review courses.

or why don't you try PTE? I found PTE much easier than IELTS.

ANZSCO 223111 Human Resource Advisor (Offshore)
    Points Breakdown: Age: 25| English: 20 | Experience: 5| Education: 15 | No Partner: 10|NAATI: 5 |State :15
    Total for 491 = 95 points

Timeline (working with an agency)
    01 AUG 2023: Skills Assessment Application to VETASSESS submitted!
    23 AUG 2023: VETASSESS Fast Track Application accepted
    01 SEP 2023: Positive Skills Assessment received!
    20 SEP 2023: Received PTE results same day of exam. Superior! (L: 90 R:90 S:90 W:90)
    24 SEP 2023: EOI Submitted for NSW 491, VIC 491, Tasmania 491, ACT 491 Matrix
    14 FEB 2024: Took NAATI test
    28 FEB 2024: NAATI results are out! 83/90 yay!
    28 FEB 2024: Updated all EOIs to reflect NAATI points

xxx fingers crossed and kumakapit pa rin! sana mainvite naaaaaa xxx

• jdashjdash Posts: 61Member

yeah madali NAATI compare sa PTE, personally mas may advantage mga Millennials na lumaki na nanonood ng sineskwela atbp. compare sa mga Kabataan ngayon, hindi na madalas nagtatagalog, at puro English na lang media consumption.

• lmyantoniolmyantonio Manila

Hello, everyone. Ask ko lang po if may possibility ba na iupdate and EOI if nakapagpasa na? For example, nag-take uli ng English exam and mas mataas ung nakuhang score sa unang take, pwede pa po bang baguhin ung current EOi to express more points? Thank you

• baikenbaiken QLD

@lmyantonio said:
    Hello, everyone. Ask ko lang po if may possibility ba na iupdate and EOI if nakapagpasa na? For example, nag-take uli ng English exam and mas mataas ung nakuhang score sa unang take, pwede pa po bang baguhin ung current EOi to express more points? Thank you

hi po, yes you can login to your EOI and have it updated, unless locked na EOI mo which happens once you have been invited by DOHA...

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!
    27.02.2024 | Citizenship Interview & Test Appointment letter Received
    11.04.2024 | Citizenship Test passed @ 100%!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!
    11.07.2024 | Citizenship Approval!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

AWAITING CEREMONY!!! YOWN!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

@baiken said:

@lmyantonio said:

hi po, yes you can login to your EOI and have it updated, unless locked na EOI mo which happens once you have been invited by DOHA...

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

Thank you so much for answering! Mag-take palang po kasi ako ng PTE tomorrow, worried ako baka di Superior makuha ko, regardless sana, magpasa na ako ng EOI once makuha results and if hindi Superior, mag-exam nalang uli ako. Hehe.

• baikenbaiken QLD

@lmyantonio said:

@baiken said:

@lmyantonio said:

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

Thank you so much for answering! Mag-take palang po kasi ako ng PTE tomorrow, worried ako baka di Superior makuha ko, regardless sana, magpasa na ako ng EOI once makuha results and if hindi Superior, mag-exam nalang uli ako. Hehe.

if alam mo na yung type/sample questions ng exam, i believe you should be alright, knowing is only half of the battle :)

chill lang, don't overthink, rest well and go get the Superior score! :)

all the best!

God Bless!

lmyantonioOzdrims

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.

29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...

Citizenship Timeline:

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

@lmyantonio said:

@baiken said:

@lmyantonio said:

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

Good luck and hope you get your desired score

lmyantonio

@Conboyboy said:

@lmyantonio said:

@baiken said:

@lmyantonio said:

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

Thank you po! Wala pa po result pero sabi nila medyo matagal-tagal daw these days. Ask ko lang rin po sana if nakaka-affect ba sa Visa Invite if sa una mababa ang English score then na-update sa mas mataas? Affect in terms na parang na > @Conboyboy said:

@lmyantonio said:

@baiken said:

@lmyantonio said:

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

Thank you po! I just got my scores and 80+ across all bands po siya. Huhu. I already have a positive skills assessment. Tama po ba, ang next step na is sa EOI sa SkillSelect?

manifestingvisagrantmathilde9fmp_921
  • mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@lmyantonio said:
    Thank you po! I just got my scores and 80+ across all bands po siya. Huhu. I already have a positive skills assessment. Tama po ba, ang next step na is sa EOI sa SkillSelect?

Congrats! Yes EOI na yan. Ganda ng timing, by August/Sept mag start ang invites most likely.

lmyantonio

Total Points ~~ NSW SC190: 90pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior 90 overall)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Congrats! Yes EOI na yan. Ganda ng timing, by August/Sept mag start ang invites most likely.

Thank you po! Sana this is it na talaga. I know it will be a waiting game but at least, nakapag-EOI na. Hehe.

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Thank you po! Sana this is it na talaga. I know it will be a waiting game but at least, nakapag-EOI na. Hehe.

Just make sure you don't tick 'ANY' sa preferred states in your 190/491. Jusko yan biggest mistake ko. Konting tyaga sa paggawa ng multiple EOIs. 😅

fmp_921lmyantonio

Points Breakdown:
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Just make sure you don't tick 'ANY' sa preferred states in your 190/491. Jusko yan biggest mistake ko. Konting tyaga sa paggawa ng multiple EOIs. 😅

Thank you so much sa suggestion po! I appreciate it. Wala pa ko much idea how the EOI works. Pag-aralan ko pa. Pero ok lang po magpasa ng separate EOI for 2 visa po di ba? Balak ko kasi 189 and 491. If ever, 85pts for 189 and if approved nomination 100pts for 491. Well, yan ung predicted ko po.

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Thank you so much sa suggestion po! I appreciate it. Wala pa ko much idea how the EOI works. Pag-aralan ko pa. Pero ok lang po magpasa ng separate EOI for 2 visa po di ba? Balak ko kasi 189 and 491. If ever, 85pts for 189 and if approved nomination 100pts for 491. Well, yan ung predicted ko po.

Submit for all the subclasses then. Huwag mo na iwanan yung 190 hehe, PR visa na yun eh. Nomination approval is given only when you received a pre-invite from the state and they approve your registration. That is when you have submitted your EOI and/or ROI already.

You have to wait for this FY's posting for each state for 491 and 190.

Kung concerned ka sa additional points ng 491, skillselect will automatically add the 15pts on top of 85pts that you have. Same as 190, additional 5pts on top of 85pts.

In summary, sc189 - 85pts ka, sc190 - 90pts, and sc491 - 100pts.

lmyantonio

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Submit for all the subclasses then. Huwag mo na iwanan yung 190 hehe, PR visa na yun eh. Nomination approval is given only when you received a pre-invite from the state and they approve your registration. That is when you have submitted your EOI and/or ROI already.

Kung concerned ka sa additional points ng 491, skillselect will automatically add the 15pts on top of 85pts that you have. Same as 190, additional 5pts on top of 85pts.

Oh. I didn't know that. Na if ever, automatic na ung addtl points if approved for 190 and 491.Thank you so much po! Again, I appreciate your comments :)

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Hello! Ask ko rin po pala if ok lang, I'm doing my SkillSelect po now and kasama po ba sa Given Name ung Middle name? Nakakalito kasi po. Thank you!

@lmyantonio said:
    Hello! Ask ko rin po pala if ok lang, I'm doing my SkillSelect po now and kasama po ba sa Given Name ung Middle name? Nakakalito kasi po. Thank you!

Isama mo na.

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• manifestingvisagrantmanifestingvisagrant Posts: 59Member

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Hi po! Question lang po, since di ko pa mareview ulit yung EOI namin, naka phone kasi ako. what do you mean po na dont tick any sa preferred states? If ever po, ano po dapat ilalagay? Thank you!

@manifestingvisagrant said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Hi po! Question lang po, since di ko pa mareview ulit yung EOI namin, naka phone kasi ako. what do you mean po na dont tick any sa preferred states? If ever po, ano po dapat ilalagay? Thank you!

When you submit your 190/491 EOI, may question dun anong preferred state mo. One of the choices is 'ANY'. Gumawa ka multiple EOIs if you target one or more states. And NSW gusto nila exclusive ang EOI to them based on last FY.

manifestingvisagrantfmp_921

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• jrdimayugajrdimayuga Posts: 3Member

@mathilde9 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

When you submit your 190/491 EOI, may question dun anong preferred state mo. One of the choices is 'ANY'. Gumawa ka multiple EOIs if you target one or more states. And NSW gusto nila exclusive ang EOI to them based on last FY.

Sorry, clear ko lang po.. paano po multiple EOI? Ok lang po to use the same Email address?

• whimpeewhimpee Posts: 459Member

@jrdimayuga said:

@mathilde9 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

@mathilde9 said:

@lmyantonio said:

Sorry, clear ko lang po.. paano po multiple EOI? Ok lang po to use the same Email address?

Yes, pwede same email address.

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

Hello, everyone. May I ask po ano pong pipiliin dito sa education part? Background ko po is Bachelor of Science in Agriculture degree holder and from UP po.

Thank you po sa sasagot!

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

@lmyantonio said:

@Conboyboy said:

@lmyantonio said:

@baiken said:

@lmyantonio said:

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

Thank you po! Wala pa po result pero sabi nila medyo matagal-tagal daw these days. Ask ko lang rin po sana if nakaka-affect ba sa Visa Invite if sa una mababa ang English score then na-update sa mas mataas? Affect in terms na parang na > @Conboyboy said:

@lmyantonio said:

@baiken said:

@lmyantonio said:

all the best!

Cheers!

God Bless!

Total points definitely affects invitation chances! For superior vs non-superior english, there's no clear or written rule if they will choose superior vs non superior. There are some discussions na it gives you a better edge. Meron pa yung pag skilled partner din, mas may edge daw.

Well try to do as much as you can do that can be controlled within your hands. Pag may tiyaga, may nilaga.

lmyantonio
  • rainmakerrainmaker Japan

good am po, ask ko lang po sana regarding sa pag submit ng EOIs if advisable magsubmit ng isang EOI per state?

May nabasa kasi ako na hindi okay pumili ng multiple states or ANY sa EOI na-isusubmit?

Ibig sabihin po ba nung pwede ako gumawa ng isang EOI per state? Preferred ko sana NSW or VIC pero kahit saan/kahit sinong mauna, okay lang din sakin..

Currently, ito yung accumulated pts ko and i'm hoping ma-invite within 2 years...
    189 - 80pts
    190 - 85pts
    491 - 95 pts
    Madadagan pa ng 5 pts by Oct once my accredited work exp passes the next threshold..

• baikenbaiken QLD

@rainmaker said:
    good am po, ask ko lang po sana regarding sa pag submit ng EOIs if advisable magsubmit ng isang EOI per state?

May nabasa kasi ako na hindi okay pumili ng multiple states or ANY sa EOI na-isusubmit?

Ibig sabihin po ba nung pwede ako gumawa ng isang EOI per state? Preferred ko sana NSW or VIC pero kahit saan/kahit sinong mauna, okay lang din sakin..

Currently, ito yung accumulated pts ko and i'm hoping ma-invite within 2 years...
    189 - 80pts
    190 - 85pts
    491 - 95 pts
    Madadagan pa ng 5 pts by Oct once my accredited work exp passes the next threshold..

hi po, yes better to lodge an EOI per state, more chances of winning po kapag ganun :)

please also be advised na di lang EOI ang needed, meron din silang ROI like for VIC (URL: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/skilled-migration-visas/registration-of-interest-for-victorian-state-visa-nomination) na you would need to research about :)

all the best kabayan!

God Bless!

fmp_921

Citizenship Timeline:

• whimpeewhimpee Posts: 459Member

@lmyantonio said:
    Hello, everyone. May I ask po ano pong pipiliin dito sa education part? Background ko po is Bachelor of Science in Agriculture degree holder and from UP po.

Thank you po sa sasagot!

If indicated sa skills assessment mo na yung education mo is equivalent to Bachelor's Degree, then yes.

lmyantonio

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

• LogisitcsBoyLogisitcsBoy Posts: 54Member

hello, checking if it's possible po bang makapag apply ng 491 family sponsored visa if my brother ako na 189-PR sa Australia pero not living in regional areas since he's currently in the city. thank you!

edited July 17

@LogisitcsBoy said:
    hello, checking if it's possible po bang makapag apply ng 491 family sponsored visa if my brother ako na 189-PR sa Australia pero not living in regional areas since he's currently in the city. thank you!

No. May listed suburb regions/post codes na eligible for 491. Ipapaindicate nila yun sa EOI yung postal code.

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• LogisitcsBoyLogisitcsBoy Posts: 54Member

@mathilde9 said:

@LogisitcsBoy said:

No. May listed suburb regions/post codes na eligible for 491. Ipapaindicate nila yun sa EOI yung postal code.

oohh. thanks for the this @mathilde9 😀

• baikenbaiken QLD

@mathilde9 said:

@LogisitcsBoy said:

here you go URL: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list/regional-postcodes

as an example screenshot:

all the best!

God Bless!

mathilde9

Citizenship Timeline:

• manifestingvisagrantmanifestingvisagrant Posts: 59Member

Hello po, asking help and guidance, nakita ko lang po posted sa AU groups sa facebook. Ask ko lang, yung Au study requirements, nag YES po ba kayo dyan? or No? Please see photo below. Thank you!