Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• franz25franz25 Quezon City
    YNew in here: applied for 573 visa bsn 1 yr course + 10 weeks elicos at Flinders Uni SA svp myself at VIA CTR Makati, did not take ielts

April 24 - receipt by embassy
    April 25 & 30 - medical at nationwide mkt
    May 3 - results forwarded by nationwide to Global Health Unit Australia
    May 20 - enquiry reply from diac K.Aurelio saying medical clearance still not received from ghu
    May 23 - enquiry reply from diac K.Aurelio advising that Global Health Unit has put me on PRIORITY LIST.
    No request so far for any addtl docs or interview.

Inabutan po application ko ng 3 national holidays pero dib dpt 14 days lng visa 573 but its 19 days napo excluding weekends and holidays? Intake date kopsa elicos dapat may 6 then sa uni july 29 pero pinamove konpo june 11 dahilsa delay.ano po kaya meronb tlgng delay sa clearance ngmga medicals ngayon? Meron pob dto nakareceive replyfrom K. Aurelio? CO pob cia?

Pls help po at dik mkya tlga waiting ng visa decision process nila.

My Student Visa 573 Streamlined Process (kuno ?) Timeline -—-----

April 23 - Lodged Visa Application thru PIASI (VIA Ctr), Makati City

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 25 - Initial Medical Exam at Natonwide Health Systems Aux, Makati City

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

June 5 - Visa Grant Notice pack delivered

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

• Jacque888Jacque888 Perth
    @franz25 K. Aurelio is my CO during my 2nd application my 1st app with other CO got deny, K. AURELIO is very accomodating and helpful he called me 3 to ask questions and additional documents after all that he approved my visa!

december 5 , 2012- received COE
    december 12, 2012 - sent papers to embassy
    december 17, 2012 - confirmation the receipt of my papers
    december 22, 2012 - received email for medicals
    january 4, 2013 - medicals
    january 10, 2013 - medicals uploaded
    february 5, 2013- visa denied
    february 15, 2013 - lodged my visa again for the second time
    february 20, 2013- confirmation of the receipt of my documents
    february 28, 2013- additional documents requested
    march 2, 2013 - sent additional documents thru mail
    march 27, 2013 - additional documents requested ( updated / new COE-- to make sure i didnt withdraw my enrollment in school)
    mach 28, 2013- sent additional papers thru FAX and EMAIL
    april 9, 2013- visa granted! ( finally!)
    april 12, 2013 - arrived in Perth
    april 23, 2013- school orientation
    april 29, 2013 - regular class started!

-studied for 1 year -

april 20, 2014 - lodge second student visa online onshore
    april 28, 2014 - medicals
    may 5,2014- second student visa granted

november 11, 2014- got married in Australia with my Fil-ausie bf for 2 yrs

december 18,2014 - lodgedSpouse visa 820 - onshore
    and the waiting game starts

also hired an agent to assist my application.

• amedinaamedina Sydney
    @franz25 how did you know the name and contact details of your CO? I also applied 573 nung April din ako nag lodge. Thanks!

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

"Jacque888">@franz25 K. Aurelio is my CO during my 2nd application my 1st app with other CO got deny, K. AURELIO is very accomodating and helpful he called me 3 to ask questions and additional documents after all that he approved my visa!

Hi.Yes he is very accomodating and he acknowledge anything you will send asap.he personally reply whenever I follow up aside duun sa system generated na enquiry notification.

Sana positive results saakin. Hoping it next week.wla nmn nirequest addtl docs except yung sinend kona mga revised coe etc.

Ilang weeks inabot sayo?

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

@franz25 K. Aurelio is my CO during my 2nd application my 1st app with other CO got deny, K. AURELIO is very accomodating and helpful he called me 3 to ask questions and additional documents after all that he approved my visa!
    So confirmed pala na CO kocia. Wat sample questions mga tinanong sayo po?

@franz25 how did you know the name and contact details of your CO? I also applied 573 nung April din ako nag lodge. Thanks!
    He just emailed me when I followed up my application and cia sender nakasulat sa reply pwera dun sa scripted response from diac offc.

Kumusta status ng medical clearance mo po? Me update kan po

• chanel07chanel07 Melbourne
    Hi everyone.. If naupload na medicals ko from SLEC, how will I know if naacknowledge if may CO na ako? Should I call? Should I email diac? How long should I wait? thanks

Nov 2012- ielts taken.: renewed my passport
    Feb 2013- received my letter of offer from Deakin Uni
    April 22, 2013 - received CoE
    April 25, 2013- lodged through IDP
    May 6, 2013- acknowledged by DIAC
    May 8, 2013- medicals through SLEC
    May 16, 2013 - SLEC uploaded my medical results to DIAC
    May 28, 2013 - Visa granted
    May 29, 2013 - received sms from DIAC that my passport/docs have already been dispatched.

• AMDG-
    oi
    Hi everyone.. If naupload na medicals ko from SLEC, how will I know if naacknowledge if may CO na ako? Should I call? Should I email diac? How long should I wait? thanks
    Inmy case, i just send an enquiry update cgro 3x pa then yung nagreply na nagsend me name na aside pa dun sa system generated postscripts. Me iba di daw alam co pero nagagrant nlng din. Case to case basis daw tlha depende sa maasig na co mo.

Kya nga i was following yung timeline now nia kac pareho kami CO. Thanks for confirming. Iba nga lng visa type nmnm
    Sana igrant na din me asap.

• Jacque888Jacque888 Perth
    @franz25 think positive i ggrant ka nyan.. Basic questions lang naman, about my documents and why that school. Not really interview. Nag tanong lang sya kasi he asked for additional documents

december 5 , 2012- received COE
    december 12, 2012 - sent papers to embassy
    december 17, 2012 - confirmation the receipt of my papers
    december 22, 2012 - received email for medicals
    january 4, 2013 - medicals
    january 10, 2013 - medicals uploaded
    february 5, 2013- visa denied
    february 15, 2013 - lodged my visa again for the second time
    february 20, 2013- confirmation of the receipt of my documents
    february 28, 2013- additional documents requested
    march 2, 2013 - sent additional documents thru mail
    march 27, 2013 - additional documents requested ( updated / new COE-- to make sure i didnt withdraw my enrollment in school)
    mach 28, 2013- sent additional papers thru FAX and EMAIL
    april 9, 2013- visa granted! ( finally!)
    april 12, 2013 - arrived in Perth
    april 23, 2013- school orientation
    april 29, 2013 - regular class started!

-studied for 1 year -

april 20, 2014 - lodge second student visa online onshore
    april 28, 2014 - medicals
    may 5,2014- second student visa granted

november 11, 2014- got married in Australia with my Fil-ausie bf for 2 yrs

december 18,2014 - lodgedSpouse visa 820 - onshore
    and the waiting game starts

also hired an agent to assist my application.

@franz25 think positive i ggrant ka nyan.. Basic questions lang naman, about my documents and why that school. Not really interview. Nag tanong lang sya kasi he asked for additional documents

Thanks for passing on the good vibes kaya iam also doing it now para positive dn makuha ko like you.

• jacyjacy Davao City
    hi i just wanna ask im a 572 subclass and i only passed my high school diploma w my other documents and it seems like all of you here graduated college or at least attended college and i didnt since im planning to study in australia. is it possible that, that would cause my visa denied? i applied last april 23 and my medicals was submitted last may 3 and heard nothing from the embassy since. no idea at all and its really nerve wrecking! someone answer please :)
    @franz25 so i-email ko nalang yung embassy? Thanks for answering franz. Hope ma-grant na tayo ng visa. Sabi kasi pag streamlined 14 days daw diba since naacknowledge.. Mag fo-14 days narin kasi. Thanks again

May 29, 2013 - received sms from DIAC that my passport/docs have already been dispatched.

• AMDG-
    Sorry kung makulit.. Lahat ba tinatawagan? Or should I just wait sa email ko? Super thanks everyone

• AMDG-
    @franz25 so i-email ko nalang yung embassy? Thanks for answering franz. Hope ma-grant na tayo ng visa. Sabi kasi pag streamlined 14 days daw diba since naacknowledge.. Mag fo-14 days narin kasi. Thanks again
    Yes. Email ka nlng din po to update ng status and who knows me magreply sayo mismo dn yung co mo. Hindi lahat daw tinatwgan based sa nabasa ko sa thread here. Ako dip tinatwagn pero yung co ko nmn sumasagot mismo sa ff up ko. Hindi nmn tlga nasusunod yung 14days na standars processing time kdalasan 3 weeka tlga depende
    sa case mo at co pa din.

Sana mkuha na natin visa grant notice. Saan ka pla study?

@franz25 sana nga. Sa deakin uni sa melbourne. Magmamasters ako. Ikaw? San ka? Thanks sa info. Iemail ko nalang cguro bukas. Sana talaga ma-grant na.:-)

• AMDG-
    @franz25 sana nga. Sa deakin uni sa melbourne. Magmamasters ako. Ikaw? San ka? Thanks sa info. Iemail ko nalang cguro bukas. Sana talaga ma-grant na.:-)

• AMDG-
    Sa Flinders University ako bachelors degree bsn 1 yr conversion l course..crucial akodis week...sana maaprove na visa natin...

Adelaide, south aus ako

Ano timeline ng application mo?
    Sa Flinders University ako bachelors degree bsn 1 yr conversion l course..crucial akodis week...sana maaprove na visa natin...

@franz25 sorry.pano ba ginagawa ang timeline? Hehehe

May 6-recognized by embassy
    May 8- medical sa slec
    May16- uploaded na daw sa diac
    Waiting...

• AMDG-
  • lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @chanel07 - click your username... and then "signature setting"

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• mae_ozmae_oz Melbourne
    Anyone here na july intake? Dn nag file last april. Any news frm ur visa?

April 3, 2013 - Pay tuition at CIC
    April 4, 2013 - Received COE
    April 11, 2013- Lodged Visa Application
    April 17,2013- Student Acknowledgement Letter
    April 24,2013- Medical Exam done at Nationwide Health Inc-Cebu
    June 15,2013- visa grant! thank you Lord!

M
    Anyone here na july intake? Dn nag file last april. Any news frm ur visa?
    Ako po still waiting last april 25 pa po under 573 student. July 29 intake kp but nkpackage ako elicos this june 11. La pa visa ko. Ung medicalclearance ko as per CO on priority list daw.dik alam ibg sbhn po.

Kayo po anotimeline nio po applctn nio. Saan po kayo area punta

@lock_code2004 thank you.

• AMDG-
    @mae_oz me.. May orientation pa ako on June. :-)
    Wala pa akong balita sa visa ko but i'll try to email them later this day.
    Sana magrant na tayo. Ingat! Positive thinking lang.. :-)

• AMDG-
    Hay, just got a email today from the embassy to submit form 815 HU kac medyo mataas daw BP ko. Thanks at medical clearance finalised after almost 2weeks. If maforward kop ito today Visa Grant napo kya sunod? Student 573 streamlined po ako.

@franz25 Lets just pray na ma-grant na tayo. I emailed DIAC a few minutes ago, i dunno if nasubmit na yun. Hehehe.. congratulations in advance. I suggest if kukuhanan ka ulit ng Bp- refrain from eatng salty and fatty foods narin.. Icocongratulate na kita kasi I'm sure maggrant narin tayo ng visa. :-)

• AMDG-
    Thank you chanel07