Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @tagaCebu pwede pa July 29 pala. so what if hindi pa rin duating? pwede pa ba mag defer? or baka TY ang tuition natin? LOL

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • dadedidodu17dadedidodu17 Canberra
    @Abraham single po. Kaya maiiwan muna sa boyfriend dito sa Pinas. huhu. Sana nga matuloy na ngayong July kasi hassle naman kung nadefer ang intake dahil lang sa tagal ng student visa :(

Feb 14, 2013 - took IELTS under British Council
    Feb 27, 2013 - Got my IELTS result
    Mar 18, 2013 - documents sent to QUT
    Apr 3, 2013 - Offer letter received
    May 27, 2013 - Paid school fees
    May 31, 2013 - Received eCOE
    June 11, 2013 - Lodged application (Subclass 573)
    June 13, 2013 - Received acknowledgement from embassy
    June 17, 2013 - Advice for medical
    June 18, 2013 - Medical done
    June 22, 2013 - Medical uploaded
    July 1, 2013 - VISA GRANT!!!! :)

Thank you Lord!! To God be the glory!
    "To pray is to let go and let God take over"
    Philippians 4:6-7

• AbrahamAbraham Mandaluyong
    @KG2 Master sana pero mahal kase ng tuition eh. hanap hanap pa din ng ibang way. pag wala na, itutuloy ko na ung master. investment din naman un sa future ng family. Tama, mababawi din agad un. Good Luck sa ting lahat..

June 26, 2013 - Joined PinoyAU forum ; 0 )
    Nov 2013 - Jan 2014 - Gathered all requirements for ACS assessment.
    Jan 25, 2014 - Submitted ACS Application (263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer)
    Feb 12, 2014 - Stage 4 (ACS )
    Apr 3, 2014 - ACS result, suitable (AQF Bachelor Degree, 5+ yrs experience credited)
    April – May 2014 – IELTS review with the help of a review center
    May - Feb 2014 – IELTS review and AU migration dream was differed due to some personal and work related issues
    Feb 2014 - May 2015 - Back to IELTS review
    Possible IELTS exam May 2015
    Hopping within 2015 Visa Grant and Big Move to Down Under ;)
    Good Luck to our AU Dreams. God Bless Us All ;)

@dadedidodu17 sayang nga kung di ka makasabay sa july intake. pag okay na lahat, pa sunudin mo na si BF. Dun na kayo mag build ng family. hehehe.....

Jan 25, 2014 - Submitted ACS Application (263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer)
    Apr 3, 2014 - ACS result, suitable (AQF Bachelor Degree, 5+ yrs experience credited)
    May - Feb 2014 – IELTS review and AU migration dream was differed due to some personal and work related issues

@iamfi Thanks sa pag add. maganda din sa perth. same ng oras ng pinas dun.....

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @Abraham so mainit init din sa perth?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 I am not sure sa weather. pero di din daw nalalayo. sabi nila but I am not sure. nag work din kase ako as Technical Support Australia account and GMT + 8 din sa Perth. Same din ng sa SG.

@Abraham i see thanks. By the way ano ba dapat dalhin sa australia? Kailangan ko ba ng mga orignal copies ng diploma , transcription , certificates and the likes?

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• bluejinx333bluejinx333 Cebu City
    @iamfi hi there?kailan ka nagstart ng visa application?:)

May 6 - received COE from USQ
    June 8 - sent application to embassy thru agency
    June 19 - acknowledgement letter received
    June 20 - medicals done at NHSI Cebu.
    June 25 - medicals uploaded
    July 13 - Visa granted. Thank you Lord!

@dadedidodu17 hi sis! what do u think will happen if ma defer yung enrolment?

• lean110586lean110586 Sydney
    edited June 2013
    Hello po guyssss miss kona forum natin,,,,, sorry ililihis ko lang po ng konte, we are looking for housemate a couple in a room, or 2 guys in 1 room medyo malaki ung room either both girls or boys,,,, 100$ per head per week all in napo,,, fully furnished ala nang ibang kailangan... please give me a message,,, tulungan po tayo here,,,, thank you.... e-mail kopo is [email protected]
  • lean110586lean110586 Sydney
    place po pala is in maidstone, melbourne near high point and CBD (zone 1)
  • Jonjie1322Jonjie1322 Melbourne
    Merun bang course na walang ielts

• iamfiiamfi Melbourne
    edited June 2013
    @bluejinx333 june 17 - lodge visa sa via, antagal mgupload ng nhsi..june24p kame ngmedical ei..sbi nsa doctor p dw..pno b mlalaman na my problem sa medical?
  • iamfiiamfi Melbourne
    @Siopao23 winter po ngaun sa perth..:)
  • iamfiiamfi Melbourne
    @Jonjie1322 english course po..ung ate q , nurse, un ung kinuha nia pag punta dun..
    @Jonjie1322 meron lahat bakit mo natanomg?

@iamfi talaga? Hehehehe

• tagaCebutagaCebu Melbourne
    @tagaCebu pwede pa July 29 pala. so what if hindi pa rin duating? pwede pa ba mag defer? or baka TY ang tuition natin? LOL
    Mag defer lang to Feb 2014 intake, Sir KG2.

As per Maysie, If your visa will not come out in time for July (and be here by 29th July), you will not pay again for the visa. It will just be changed/deferred to next year. There are no additional cost.

I really dont have any idea whats the process to defer.

May 27, 2013 - Sent application to Charles Darwin University (CDU)
    May 28, 2013 - Got Provisional Offer Letter from CDU
    May 30, 2013 - IDP forwarded requirements to CDU
    June 2, 2013 - CDU asking for the signed Provisional Offer Letter
    June 5, 2013 - IDP forwarded the Provisional Offer Letter. Received visa checklist from IDP. CDU acknowledged financial documents from my sponsor.
    June 19, 2013 - paid tuition fee to CDU, got Offer Letter and COE from CDU.
    June 20, 2013 - receive Full Offer
    June 24, 2013 - paid courier fee of 900 pesos as IDP's request through email
    June 25, 2013 - Visa lodged
    June 26, 2013 - got acknowledgement text message
    July 1, 2013 - email notice to undergo medical exam
    July 2, 2013 - medical at NHSI Cebu
    July 10, 2013 - medical results uploaded
    July 10, 2013 - emailed [email protected] to ask status, however no reply from them
    July 12, 2013 - received email from [email protected] and IDP for the Visa grant! Thank you, Lord!

@bluejinx333 waaah! Wag naman sana ma-defer :((((( Um.. parang may nabasa ako somewhere na pwede ka mag defer, move to Feb 2014. Pero kung nag increase ang tuition, kelangan mo dagdagan ang bayad., Yung sa student visa naman, kailangan mo yata mag padala ng bagong COE. Pero umaasa parin talaga ako na next week na darating visa. hahaha! positive thinking dapat muna sis. Kasi positive attracts positive. haha!

@dadedidodu17 darating yan dasal lang

@Siopao23 thank you! :) super dasal to the max talaga. [-O<

@Siopao23 thank you! :) super dasal to the max talaga. [-O<
    Hayaan mo sama kita sa prayers tom kay st. Pio

@Siopao23 aww.. thank you ha. Na-touch naman ako dun :) Maraming maraming salamat ha :)

@Siopao23 aww.. thank you ha. Na-touch naman ako dun :) Maraming maraming salamat ha :)
    Welcome. Tayo tayo rin magtutulungan

@Abraham i see thanks. By the way ano ba dapat dalhin sa australia? Kailangan ko ba ng mga orignal copies ng diploma , transcription , certificates and the likes?
    Naku.. pa pasensya na wala pa ako alam dyan. Newbie po ako dito. Hehehe. Pero for sure may makakasagot sau nyan dito sa forum. Dami kaya mababait na tao dito. Sino pa ba mag tutulungan kundi tayo tayo din.

Baka may makakasagot dyan sa katanungan ni @Siopao23. In my opinion, kailangan talaga dalhin ung mga ganyang papers pag lalabas ng bansa lalo na pag student visa.

@iamfi we have almost the same timeline.days lang ang pagitan.im not sure kung paano malaman if may problem sa medical.sabi lang nila ok but di ka naman makampante..i called up NHSI para malaman kung na upload na ang docs..:)

@dadedidodu17 ok sis..praning lang siguro talaga ako.hehehe..thank you very much.hopefully next week nandiyan na..nagreply ba sa iyong e-mail ang DIAC?

@bluejinx333 hindi pa nag reply eh. Kaloka. Pinipili ata nila ang mga rereplyan nila. hahaha! Hopefully next week nandiyan na yung atin. Yung mga tipong, Monday na monday palang good news na! haha! :)

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited June 2013
    @tagaCebu thank you sir. mabuti naman sir walang timeframe on how long before the intake we are allowed to defer. Email ko naang si Maysie regarding the VISA para may documentation na ako. Alam mo sir yung isa sa International Admissions Officer sa CDU taga Cebu. Si Nova. Baka kilala mo. Ano po pala course niyo sir?

Mabuti naman sir walang additional fee. What if may tuition increase?

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...