Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• heyitscharmlalalalaheyitscharmlalalala Mandaue City
    @dft You may visit IDP for additional options like course and school. Hehe

5-24-2013: PASSED VISA APPLICATION
    5-27-2013: RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

6-5-2013: MEDICAL EXAM DONE AT CEBU DOCTORS UNIVERSITY
    6-21-2013: REQUEST FOR LATE ARRIVAL
    6-26-2013: LATE ARRIVAL LETTER RECEIVED (Only till the Commencement Date)

7-4-2013: SENT AN EMAIL TO DIAC
    7-6-2013: DIAC REPLIED: Application is currently being assessed
    7-9-2013: SENT AN EMAIL TO DIAC
    7-10-2013: SENT AN ENQUIRY TO DIAC USING ENQUIRY FORM
    7-11-2013: DIAC REPLIED: Application is waiting to be allocated by a case officer (Seriously?)
    7-12-2013: DIAC REPLIED: They cannot finalize yet my application
    7-12-2013: IDP SENT AN EMAIL TO DIAC
    7-12-2013: DIAC REPLIED: They cannot finalize yet my application and no assurance it will be done at the end of July
    7-12-2013: SENT AN EMAIL TO IDP REQUESTING FOR DEFERMENT

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @redlips if you will read the old threads may mas hopeless pa sayo ang situation pero they stood still and prayed really hard for their application until such time na naapprove or it has been decided to defer na. A very good lesson from those scenarios would be the patience and faith that our bros and sis had shown. Despite the pressure, anxiety not to mention the time, effort and money. Filipino tayo eh!

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @redlips bale 2 and half yrs ung akin. kasi may english course na kasama.. anong binigyan ka ng false findings? nako.. ako nga USQ unang skul ko, nadecline ako ng USQ, since oct pa ko ngstart ng application ko, so mag-1yr na this oct. tiis tiis lang talaga.. isipin nlng natin pasasaan pa at dun din ang landing natin ;)

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• Rommel1982Rommel1982 North Ryde
    para sa mga Age care course ask ko lng po. I have received an offer letter from Cambridge International School:
    Cert 111- course fee- 2485aud (1 term) / reg. fee- 250aud / materials fee-250aud / osch 17 mos-723aud intake- oct 21 2013
    Cert 1V- course fee 8300aud (2 terms 2766aud per term) / materials fee- 250aud intake- march 3 2013

mahal po ba ito o ok na? pls suggest some schools. thanks!
    if plan after ay PR mag BN course kana kesa aged care.

Student Visa Subclass 573 Higher Education
    University of Western Sydney
    Bachelor of Nursing

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    Congrats po to @bluejinx333!

Ask ko lang po kasi sabi I need to send official transcript to school, meaning ipapa-fedex ko po ba?

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone would be able to help me regarding on my question/s.

I have just receive an email from IDP today that I am advise to take the Medical Examination in 5 days from now. I choose St. Luke's Extension Clinic because it is nearer from where I am currently living. I tried to start my application and started to fill in the Online Registration at their website (http://www.slec.ph/) and then when the copy of the form arrived through my email it stated "PERMANENT" in the portion for the length of study, given that I have indicated that my stay would be only be TEMPORARY. I tried to fill in the form again but the same problem occurred. Would I be possible that I will just erase it and rewrite/reprint on the printed form?

I need advice if someone had similar situation.

Thank you.

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

• redlipsredlips Cebu City
    @tenseako mali yung findings sabi nila may scolio ako pero wala pala sabi yung curve ko sa left eh sa right pala..hndi scolio ksi 8 degrees lung girl..thank u sa mga encouragement nyo..sana nga matuloy tayo dun.@PampangasBest saan ka sa pampanga I'm here sa angeles..what school ka?

Visa 573 QUT bachelor in nursing graduate entry (2 years)
    May 20- visa lodge @ via center
    May 21- received email from diac a confirmation of my visa lodge and needs to have medical exam within 5 days..
    May 25- medical exam nationwide health makati
    May 29- emai diac if they received my medicals, the confirmed that it was refered and it will take 8 weeks or more
    June 1st week- i asked for my medical results via email..nationwide health replied and gave me the results exept fir xray
    June 2nd week up to June 4th week- I sent them email 2x a week for the progress..replied same generated msg stating they dont have the medical clearance yet..
    July 6- I asked if i need the late arrival from school..K. Aurelio replied, i can do it and scan the letter and send it to them
    July 8- school gave me the said letter..they gave me up to july 29 , my commencment was suppose to be july 22..after that no reply from diac
    July 11- email diac asking what was the problem of my medical
    Exam result and that it made me fell anxious that maybe i have a serious condition.they replied i have to email the clinic about the result..
    July 12- email the clinic and they replied sending the all the results .this time they replied with the xray findings..the finding was clear cardio-pulmonary with no significant finding and thoracic levoscoliosis..
    July 13- i had myself by an ortho, turns out clinic findings was false..
    July 14- i email the clinic and diac about..clinic replied and justified that they were not wrong but when i replied and sked about the things to consider before they can come up about the levoscoliosis they did not reply..for diac they did not replied about it..
    July 19- diac email me and said i have to ask forthe declaration of late arrival from my schoo if they will not receive the medical clearance..i sent the letter again to them
    July 25-diac email and said they will give the result by july 26 6pm
    July 26- 8 am received an sms from air21 right after diac sms stating they already send my visa.

@tenseako mali yung findings sabi nila may scolio ako pero wala pala sabi yung curve ko sa left eh sa right pala..hndi scolio ksi 8 degrees lung girl..thank u sa mga encouragement nyo..sana nga matuloy tayo dun.@PampangasBest saan ka sa pampanga I'm here sa angeles..what school ka?

May 21- received email from diac a confirmation of my visa lodge and needs to have medical exam within 5 days..
    May 29- emai diac if they received my medicals, the confirmed that it was refered and it will take 8 weeks or more
    June 1st week- i asked for my medical results via email..nationwide health replied and gave me the results exept fir xray
    June 2nd week up to June 4th week- I sent them email 2x a week for the progress..replied same generated msg stating they dont have the medical clearance yet..
    July 6- I asked if i need the late arrival from school..K. Aurelio replied, i can do it and scan the letter and send it to them
    July 8- school gave me the said letter..they gave me up to july 29 , my commencment was suppose to be july 22..after that no reply from diac
    Exam result and that it made me fell anxious that maybe i have a serious condition.they replied i have to email the clinic about the result..
    July 12- email the clinic and they replied sending the all the results .this time they replied with the xray findings..the finding was clear cardio-pulmonary with no significant finding and thoracic levoscoliosis..
    July 14- i email the clinic and diac about..clinic replied and justified that they were not wrong but when i replied and sked about the things to consider before they can come up about the levoscoliosis they did not reply..for diac they did not replied about it..
    July 19- diac email me and said i have to ask forthe declaration of late arrival from my schoo if they will not receive the medical clearance..i sent the letter again to them
    July 26- 8 am received an sms from air21 right after diac sms stating they already send my visa.

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @lightsaber07 try putting permanent, baka temporary lumabas :)
    If not, ask st luke.
    ano po format anng form? pdf? if meron kayong pdf editor, edit niyo kaya? di ko alam pano sir eh kasi NHSI ako.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    @redlips tama si @heycharmlalalala you may inform your panel physicians about dun sa ortho results, or hingi ka ng clinical abstract sa ortho mo about sa case mo

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    :) magandang gabi malamang bukas may makakatanggap ng visa

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @Siopao23 wow sana ako na.

@Darwin - kamusta ang orientation?

<span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @KG2 oo sayo na yan ! Good luck

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• pepperpepper Quezon City
    edited July 2013
    di mo alam dahil sa yo, di ako makakain, di makatulog..ikaw ay pusong bato - Para sa iyo etech my CO :(

Subclass 572 - July 10, 2013 intake extended till 26July - Melbourne
    (DIY Application)
    May 24 - Lodged Student Visa at VIAC
    May 27 - Acknowledged my Docs thru SMS
    May 29 - Emailed me to undergo Medical
    May 30 - Medicals done @ NHIC
    June 04 - Uploaded my Med Results to AU-Emb as per NHIC
    June 06-21 - Constant/Everyday email to DIAC
    June 27 - Medical Results uploaded 4 June
    July1 - Follow up again
    July 6 (Sat) - CO Allocated
    July 9 - sent/asking Visa status update to my CO
    July 9, (PM) - We seek to finalise your visa application in the next 3 days- replied from Embassy
    July 12 - Embassy asked for update COE/Late arrival letter from my course provider
    July 15 - submit my updated COE to my CO Mr as per advised my Ms
    July 16 - acknowledged my submitted docs and they're aware of my new commencement date and my papers still on process.....
    July 15-17 - emailed them for status update and no reply since 16 July....
    July 22 - DIAC Emailed me and asked for bank history for
    July 23 - submitted Affidavit of support, bank history from my auntie
    July 25 - received a visa refusal letter..
    Reason for Visa Refusal
    These funds were not considered because the applicant has not provided evidence of regular income from her financial supporter.  
    July 26 - what a birthday present I received from Air21!!!

Refusal letter made after 61days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@tenseako meron na, ng e mail na ako sa clinic at diac..still waiting for the reply..sana nga may ma grant na sa atinoday..god blessing guys......@pepper hindi na nga sila ng rereply ..

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    Hello pinoyau people - this was the email i got fro IDP today!
    I've already forwarded this morning the information requested by DIAC. They were requesting approval letter on late arrival from Charles Darwin University.
    Hopefully by the end of the week...magiging ok na lahat. LOL

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@redlips lagay mo naman timeline mo for comparison. thanks :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

ayan na, narefer na ko. sabi ko na. sana 8weeks lang talaga

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    edited July 2013
    @KG2 Thanks for the concern. Kakatapos lang ng medical/s ko kanina. Binigyan nalang ulit nila ako ng new form to fill in. Sana ma-upload agad sa ehealth and sana wala nang additional tests, para maprocess na ung visa. Riniquire pa nila ako ng additional examinations which are ANTI-HCV and HBsAg. Mas matagal kaya processing noon?

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

@KG2 this week na yan! Hehehe

7-11-2013: DIAC REPLIED: Application is waiting to be allocated by a case officer (Seriously?)
    7-12-2013: DIAC REPLIED: They cannot finalize yet my application and no assurance it will be done at the end of July

@lightsaber07 regarding sa additional labs, di nmn matatagalan ang processing kasi blood test lng yan at within 24 hours may result na. Matatagalan lang ang processing if your medical results will be referred to global health/ moc.

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    Curious lang po ako since pinaguusapan ung medical.. Papano ang gagawin saken kung sakaling magpamedical ako?

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    @KG2 Masaya ang orientation maraming nag aaral sa CDU na mga Pilipino at masaya din ang
    mga activities at madaming freebies na binibigay like usb, kahit shave para sa mga lalaki pinamigay din.

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited July 2013
    @heyitscharmlalalala sana nga. ang DIAC sa IDP nakipag communicate tungkol sa extension. Considering the busy sched IDP has, medyo kinabahan ako baka di agad ma send ang letter. I emailed CDU and requested for the letter. In less than one hour dumating agad. Pero I hope finorward na din nang IDP sa DIAC with the same sense of urgency that I have. If not, I will forward the letter to DIAC tomorrow. Bahala na if mainsulto ang IDP. Haha

@Darwin marami pa bang di nakarating? bro kitakita tayo ni @tagaCebu some time din dyan. Wala akon relatives dyan eh. So mabuti nalang na meron akong kakilalang pinoy. Me tshirt ba sila bro? Gusto ko shirt. Hehe. So how's Darwin bro? Maganda ba? Gaano kainit dyan? Electric shaver ba? Sensya pare daming question.

@TagaCebu - baka sabay na tayo mag orientation. Anyway bro, sabi nang extension leter, meron tayong extra class na aattendan yung academic class...for the semester to help us in strengthening our academic skills daw...

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

• skittles04skittles04 Mandaluyong
    edited July 2013
    Hi Y'all.. It's been a while.. Magiging busy ndin ako this coming months.. @KG2 - keep the faith.. Darating din visa grant mo anytime soon.. @tenseako - just curios regarding sa tattoo.. Do they always refer u sa MOC if u have one or was it just because medical related ung course mo..?

11 May - IELTS Exam (IDP)
    24 May - IELTS Result
    28 May - Submitted School Application via IDP
    20 Aug - Provisional Offer Letter received from CDU

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @skittles04 Thank you! people with tattoos IF extensive or suspected to having been done in un-sterile conditions - pina pa undergo nang Hep B and C surface antigen test po. According to http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/instructions/panel-doctors-instructions.pdf

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 thanks..!

24 May - IELTS Result

• DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    @KG2 Hindi ko alam ang ibang freebies dahil naka bag na kapag binibigay sa amin. Sana
    bukas may freebies uli. May mga games din at nanalo iyong grupo namin na pinoy sa games.

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

• DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    @KG2 Maganda ang climate dito at sobrang madami puno. Bahay nga namin dito ay paikot ng puno. Malamig kapag madaling araw.

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

Hi @Darwin im also Darwin bound CDU.. Nakakaexcite nman mga knkwento mo..

24 May - IELTS Result