Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @caiomhe10 thank you! :)

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@lightsaber07 nakuha mo na yung papers mo? nakuha ko na sa IDP kanina. :D

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @tenseako congrats papalitan mo na ba name mo dito? Lol

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• ms2189ms2189 Mandaluyong
    @rafesevelyn17 hi! oct pa intake ko, sa sgscc ako. pwede mahingi email ng global health? na try mo na bang i email sila?
    @ms2189 try mo sa diac mag email

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@tenseako : CONGRATS! :)

@siopao23 : salamat sa advice...sana nga sumagot sila. :)

@nikkilapan : salamat sa encouraging words. :)

Welcome . Magkakasama tayo sa paghihintay pero soon makukuha din ang visa natin

@Siopao23 haha! hindi na. marka ko na yan. :)) thank you! :D

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@Siopao23 ano po email ng diac?
    @Siopao23 haha! hindi na. marka ko na yan. :)) thank you! :D
    So kami na sunod hehehehe.

• rafesevelyn17rafesevelyn17 Iligan City
    @ms2189 : di ko alam ang email ng global health kasi yung co ko daw yung nag.email dun sabi ng agent ko. Pero meron naman silang phone numbers kaso nga lang, para lang sa panel physicians. +61 2 8666 5777. Nasa website ng embassy ung email nila. :)

@siopao23: oo nga eh. Antay mode. Hehe

@ms2189 : di ko alam ang email ng global health kasi yung co ko daw yung nag.email dun sabi ng agent ko. Pero meron naman silang phone numbers kaso nga lang, para lang sa panel physicians. +61 2 8666 5777. Nasa website ng embassy ung email nila. :)

@siopao23: oo nga eh. Antay mode. Hehe
    Kaya pray pray na rin tyo

@Siopao23 thank you!

nakakakaba maghintay. ang hirap. pero ok lang basta grant!
    @ms2189 ganun talaga. Sabayan mo ng dasal para mawala kaba mo

@Siopao23 tama. think positive lang. ;)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

:-bd

@Siopao23 hi i tried to email yung binigay mo sakin pero for some reason ayaw magsend, its either napupunta sa outbox and says failed or magsesend pero mag email back ng failure notice.
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    Hay, nagpamedical ako last week August 14, up till now wala pa update from NHSI. Parang di maganda nag papamedical pag malapit ang weekend :( .. Pero siyempre kailangan "positive". Baka naman naglunch lang ung mag email dapat? O di kaya mamayang hapon mag notify? hahhaha, tiis-tiis lang sa maulan na panahon :)

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@ms2189 ay meron eamil ang diac sa website nila kinuha ko yan se email sa akisng ng diac nung nagadvise sila sa akin for medical

@PampangasBest Nag email ka na ba sa kanila? Kasi ako weekend ako nagpamedical after 4 days nila na uplaod medical ko

@Siopao23 - nag e-mail na ko pre, kaso wala pa reply. Last friday pa ko nag email. :(

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

• ten2sixten2six Sydney
    Question lang re:medical. Mgkano fee sa NHSI? And may dagdag ba examinations if 30+ na yung applicant? TIA. Di ako makapunta Manila baka marami baha e.

My OZ Journey

573 Student Visa - Master of Health Science
    May 2013 - IELTS
    June 2013 - Application, enrolment to UWS
    July 2013 - Application lodged thru AMS
    Sep 2013 - Medical examinations at NHSI
    Oct 2013 - 573 Visa grant!

189 Independent Skilled - Medical Laboratory Scientist
    Aug 2013 - Applied for assessment (AIMS)
    Sep 2013 - Positive assessment - Med. Lab. Technician
    Mar 2014 - AIMS examination for Med. Lab. Scientist
    23 Apr 2014 - IELTS result (R-8.5, L-9.0, W-7.0, S-8.5)
    02 May 2014 - EOI submitted (65 pts)
    14 May 2014 - Application lodged
    13 Jun 2014 - CO allocated (Adelaide GSM Team 23)
    17 Jun 2014 - Medical examination
    22 Jul 2014 - Visa grant!

Thank you to the One above.

@ten2six - 3700 yung saken since IT ung course ko. Iba ung test pag medical or hospitality ung course since meron additional tests. Wala naman additional na bayad pag 30 + ung age.

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest baka nasa spam yung sagot nila check mo.kasi normally within the day din sagot nila

@ten2six - 3700 yung saken since IT ung course ko. Iba ung test pag medical or hospitality ung course since meron additional tests. Wala naman additional na bayad pag 30 + ung age.
    IT din pala course mo pareho tyo sa sydney din ako

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    @tenseako I know it. See, it is a visa grant. Again, Congratulations! I was not able to go to IDP this morning because of the weather.

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

@Siopao23 - Actually always ako tumitingin sa SPAM at wala naman ako narereceive. Nag email din ako ulit to day and inquired bout the medical exam status kaso wala parin reply.

Yup Sydney din.

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest nyak. Bakit kaya.

Gusto ko sana mag follow up sa diac pero wala pa 14 days application ko sa kanila

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @tenseako CONGRATS! Sabi ko sayo eh!

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.